The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
poppychua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New PRC look like teacher with massage

Received a msg from a lady who just came have only abt a week only.. call up and have a session with her yesterday at K****. while waiting for her, i keep on thinking will i get a cannot make it wan anot.. after a while Ding Dong i take a look a the door hole... wah.. look gd.. than i open the door oh not bad a MILF not fat or thin.

Let in and we TCCS for abt 15min cos she is first time here and can see that she is shy too... and found out that she is from jiangsu.

while undress to birthday suit, she suddenly push mi onto the bed and help mi to undress wah...... wild leh..(at first look so shy n suddenly so wild) hehe... after that she undress a bit disappointed Boobs A but still ok cos i m not a boobs lover..

at toilet SOP.
after that on the bed wah... catbath mi than slowly down south wah.. cannot tahan liao.. cos she lick balls la.. suck la... than slowly more to the south.. u know wat.. she do AR u know \... very veru shiok ah... than slowly move up and start to BBBJ mi... oh high high high ah... sucktion is gd and slowly hear she start to light moan...

cannot tahan liao.. now my turn to serve her. i start to catbath her slowly down south n fingering her oh.............. WET WET WET. than she continue to BBBJ mi till i almost shot liao ans stop her and put on French cap n start the mission. OHOHOH............ u know wat... very very tight till i feel my bro a bit pain... slowly in n out.... than faster she start to shout and say i cannot tahan liao... after 10 min i cannot tahan liao and i told her than i going to cum liao.. and she say ok let cum together... faster faster and i cum and she shout out very loud when i cum....... oh shiok ah... hehe...

after that she help mi to do massage. she used lotion to massage mi wah hard and gd and she do 脚底按摸 too... but let mi tell u she never learn b4 but she still know how to do it.... after the massage i saw her sweat like hell...

Origin: JiangSu
Name: Ye Zi 叶子
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 49kg
Look: 7/10 (her sweet smile and when she put on her spec look like teacher )
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (deepthroat & balls sucking)
AR: 8/10 (shiok ah)
Boobs: A cupper
Painting: maybe
Fingering: Yes but outside only
Frenching: no(maybe i not that handsome)
Fj: 8/10 (Any position also no complains from her and tight wet)
Gfe: 9/10 (very hard working)
RTF: yes of cos... cos the feeling is different with other gal...
Damages: $70/massage and 1 shot/1 hour (rm & condom not included)

PM mi for her nos.....
Old 15-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

Re: New PRC look like teacher with massage

Received a msg from a lady who just came have only abt a week only.. call up and have a session with her yesterday at K****. while waiting for her, i keep on thinking will i get a cannot make it wan anot.. after a while Ding Dong i take a look a the door hole... wah.. look gd.. than i open the door oh not bad a MILF not fat or thin.

Let in and we TCCS for abt 15min cos she is first time here and can see that she is shy too... and found out that she is from jiangsu.

while undress to birthday suit, she suddenly push mi onto the bed and help mi to undress wah...... wild leh..(at first look so shy n suddenly so wild) hehe... after that she undress a bit disappointed Boobs A but still ok cos i m not a boobs lover..

at toilet SOP.
after that on the bed wah... catbath mi than slowly down south wah.. cannot tahan liao.. cos she lick balls la.. suck la... than slowly more to the south.. u know wat.. she do AR u know \... very veru shiok ah... than slowly move up and start to BBBJ mi... oh high high high ah... sucktion is gd and slowly hear she start to light moan...

cannot tahan liao.. now my turn to serve her. i start to catbath her slowly down south n fingering her oh.............. WET WET WET. than she continue to BBBJ mi till i almost shot liao ans stop her and put on French cap n start the mission. OHOHOH............ u know wat... very very tight till i feel my bro a bit pain... slowly in n out.... than faster she start to shout and say i cannot tahan liao... after 10 min i cannot tahan liao and i told her than i going to cum liao.. and she say ok let cum together... faster faster and i cum and she shout out very loud when i cum....... oh shiok ah... hehe...

after that she help mi to do massage. she used lotion to massage mi wah hard and gd and she do 脚底按摸 too... but let mi tell u she never learn b4 but she still know how to do it.... after the massage i saw her sweat like hell...

PM mi for her nos.....
Old 16-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

Hi for those who i have given them the contact.. pls write a FR thanks so much...
Old 17-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
patng69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one. But bro, any pic to share with all the bro's?
Old 18-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

sorry all bro.. cos she say no photo... cos i just do her a favour only...
Old 18-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

TS, there is already a thread of her liao lar... i oso rx sms from her too.
Old 18-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
germi1706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup. I believe it is the same gal by Bro Keziben.

But why charges different? Please check and if same, then better dun add to the confusion.

Germi
Old 19-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

how come price increase ah?

tot she charges only 60/1/1?

sumthin fishy leh

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 19-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

isszit the same gal... i not sure leh.. cos when i ask her that i just help her to putup the post but she never mention that someone had already help her.. so i just put up...

she told mi is 70 leh...
Old 20-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
genegene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Poppychua for the contact

Name: Ye Zi
Look: 6/10 with spec
Bbbj: 7/10 just the right sunction power)
Boobs: 6/10 30A with dark nipples
Frenching: yes
massage: 7/10
Fj: 7/10
Damages: 70
Old 20-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tigergogogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro... can't wait to try her out.. can PM me her contact. Thank.
Old 21-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

thanks genegene bro for ur FR hope u like it
Old 25-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at toilet SOP.

PM mi for her nos.....
Old 27-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at toilet SOP.

PM mi for her nos.....
Old 06-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kk29siao is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can pm me her contact? thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1