The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80
local milf OL

hi bros, first time contributing
haha actually not really consider contributing as i have not try her myself
just want to share see whether any bros wish to try
heard from her she compensate in terms of service overall her age
a local milf OL (around 40 +)
so for those who are more into services and don mind milf can try loh

below is what she told me
Looks : 6/10 consider her age
figure : 7/10
rates : $80/1/1

disclaimer : only wish to share, so if she is not your cup of tea, don zap me ah, if you are scared don ask from me the contact
those who wish can ask from me here don have to pm me i will pm you
just a small request-FR
Old 19-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
littlebear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: local milf OL

hi bro, can give me her num. as long as not fat n still lookable i dun mind. u know her ht n wt? if dunno, i can ask her. tq
Old 19-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken80 View Post
disclaimer : only wish to share, so if she is not your cup of tea, don zap me ah, if you are scared don ask from me the contact
those who wish can ask from me here don have to pm me i will pm you
just a small request-FR
so u met her before? can share?

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 20-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

seems not working/engaged the line...i just tried calling....calling several times.

2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 20-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

to all bros maybe she is busy, pls sms her as she is still using her number as she is advertising on other website so should be still using
Old 20-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

hi bros sincere apologise to all she has change her price to 100 so inform you guys first before deciding still want her contact
Old 20-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tanglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100 for 1 shot? Room include also?
Old 20-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jamier9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just managed to speak to this MILF, as bro Ken80 just said she just upped a rate to $100/1/1.

I initially sent her an SMS to confirm time and place to meet.

But I thought better talk to her first, want to avoid and miscommunication later.

Lucky she called me, first of all she did not seem to interested. Asked if she did BBBJ and she said no, alamak like that I don't want man!! Personally no shiok for me with just BJ.

She asked me how come I don't know all this, I just said that the bros here were not given much info so must check first what.

Anyway she ended the conversation quickly saying that the person who gave out her number should not have given it out on Sammyboy coz she don't like it and she not doing this FL biz anymore.

I said no problem, take care and hung up the phone.

Bro Ken80, thanks for sharing the contact but looks like this MILF not very easygoing leh. But thanks anyway for sharing.

To all other bros, if you wanna try your luck go ahead but personally I think its going to be a waste of time....personal opinion only.
Old 20-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 19
CIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to behold

Got her number from TS and smsed her an hour ago. This is common courtesy and proper protocol, as FLs do not like to be interrupted in their work by continuously ringing phone.

Instead, she called me back a few times, each time ring once and she hang up. Finally fed up with that, I went to a quiet place in office to call her. Before I can say much, she gave me a fucking earful, saying things like I should call her instead blahblah blah, she can't do anything if I sms her blah blah blah....

WTF! Before meet up already show her fucking attitude! I was instantly 100% turned off man. I hung up on her and came here right away to warn everybody. This aunty is knn one hell of a vicious, irritating bitch. I still full of bile at the earful that I bo-tai-bo-zhi received from her... ccb *pui!!*

Bros, don't waste your time.

TS: FYI. And if you are your friend, you can give her this feedback. Otherwise introduce this kind of ccb into SBF will only kill many bros' libido.

CIM1011
Old 20-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

no problem once again sincere apologise to all bros as i did sms her only last month but maybe she don want many people to know as i was thinking quite a waste if nobody know her as from what she say should be not bad for a local milf
Old 20-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
fyi, there is already a thread on tis lady jess....
Old 21-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

oh is it sorry as i can`t find the link as she is not the bbbj queen jessy so i was thinking can share never though will happen like that as when i sms her and talk to her ok one leh
i think like that waste time liao sorry bros, anyone know how to close this thread?
thanks
Old 21-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
TS,
fyi, there is already a thread on tis lady jess....
where is this thread? please advise.

Old 21-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS..since this lady has such an attitude and seemed not interested , maybe you can consider to close this thread...my thoughts only...
Old 21-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

hi thanks bro but i don know how to close leh that why i askign help for bros who know or maybe the boss can close for me thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1