The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
fusdccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless1 View Post
This is really jialat!
Really so jialat!!
Old 23-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
MawMaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach798 View Post
spoiled my weekend ! avoid momo website and their girls

Think I'll avoid them too
Old 23-09-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ZenithZwiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for sharing jialat stories!
Old 11-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Today went to geylang after work to fk, suay saw my auntie at aljunied mrt station there. Then I have to quickly lie to her that I just go there for food.

I went to Jalan suka lor 24 fked a roadside thai girl for $32, she was wearing red bra, short hair, d cup boobs and okok looks. Pussy warm
Old 11-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Valverde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Today went to geylang after work to fk, suay saw my auntie at aljunied mrt station there. Then I have to quickly lie to her that I just go there for food.

I went to Jalan suka lor 24 fked a roadside thai girl for $32, she was wearing red bra, short hair, d cup boobs and okok looks. Pussy warm
Thai girls line up at lor 24 just like those PRC used to do that at lor 8?
Old 12-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Last time, came back home after school together with sister from my grandmother’s house. Notice a different car parked outside the house. Television in my mother’s room was super loud, but it still did not cover all the sound of the spring mattress and furniture moving sound. Well...should be having sex with her boyfriend, I was thinking her boyfriend rich liao, buy new car wor.. Suddenly, phone rang, younger sister picked up phone.. then shouted “Ma!! Uncle find you!” I was like.. what the hell?!! Uncle not in room meh? Who the hell was my mum fucking with again.. my sister had no idea what was going on, as she was 9 years my junior. Mum didn’t respond, probably too engrossed. Quickly go pick up the phone from my sister, “Hello, uncle arh.. you find mum? She in toilet lao sai” Then he told me nevermind, he in workshop working late, cannot meet my mum tonight.. I was like heng arh… But felt guilty helping my mum cover up, as this uncle was really good to us.. and couldn’t understand why my mum was 2 timing.. Fastforward a bit, mum finished her deed, uncle 2 left. Lagi worst my sister went in my mum’s room to use the toilet, then call me to see. “Jie! Why in bowl got red colour ring thing” I took a look.. that time not sure what the hell it was as well, but deep down I guess it was a condom.. and hell ya.. my mind went into super mode to find an explanation to my sister what that was. I can’t remember what I told her, I think something like put uncle’s cigarette ash or something, as there was a cigarette butt as well.. worst, had to pick it all up using my fingers, as still cannot flush off.. then I realize it was probably a condom from the shape of it.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
tokyocap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Last time, came back home after school together with sister from my grandmother’s house. Notice a different car parked outside the house. Television in my mother’s room was super loud, but it still did not cover all the sound of the spring mattress and furniture moving sound. Well...should be having sex with her boyfriend, I was thinking her boyfriend rich liao, buy new car wor.. Suddenly, phone rang, younger sister picked up phone.. then shouted “Ma!! Uncle find you!” I was like.. what the hell?!! Uncle not in room meh? Who the hell was my mum fucking with again.. my sister had no idea what was going on, as she was 9 years my junior. Mum didn’t respond, probably too engrossed. Quickly go pick up the phone from my sister, “Hello, uncle arh.. you find mum? She in toilet lao sai” Then he told me nevermind, he in workshop working late, cannot meet my mum tonight.. I was like heng arh… But felt guilty helping my mum cover up, as this uncle was really good to us.. and couldn’t understand why my mum was 2 timing.. Fastforward a bit, mum finished her deed, uncle 2 left. Lagi worst my sister went in my mum’s room to use the toilet, then call me to see. “Jie! Why in bowl got red colour ring thing” I took a look.. that time not sure what the hell it was as well, but deep down I guess it was a condom.. and hell ya.. my mind went into super mode to find an explanation to my sister what that was. I can’t remember what I told her, I think something like put uncle’s cigarette ash or something, as there was a cigarette butt as well.. worst, had to pick it all up using my fingers, as still cannot flush off.. then I realize it was probably a condom from the shape of it.
Super good jialat story.

Hope to read more pls.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
deneumostier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sis, how old were you back then?
Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
FillJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice sharing jialat story.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
iKeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Move furniture make so much noise?
Old 12-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Inkagu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your sister very curious
Old 12-10-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doublesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to keng an attend C home last Wednesday. Decided to visit my gf as i knew thar her parents were in Malaysia visiting relatives. Reached her void deck around 8pm. Called her mobile but she did not pick up.
Waited until 11 plus when i saw her coming down from a taxi. She was very surprised to see me but nevertheless invited me to her home. Once we are inside the house, fast hand fast leg grabbed her from behind and auto roam her. Surprisingly she pushed me away nervously n said no mood today.
Wahlau! Siao bo? Uplifted her skirt saw her g string liao yet cannot F meh. Don’t care, quicky pull down her g string and lick her while she was standing before she can protest anymore. I was spreading out her legs in a standing position while i was licking n fingering her.
This foreplay is a must before the actual fcuking as i know that she is a sucker for pussy licking. Strangely she kept pushing my head away while i was busy licking n fingering while whispering ‘no dar pls, hah.. not today, not now... hah... at least let me hah... wash up hah.. first.... pls.. hah..’
Frankly speaking, it the smell of her pussy that unleashed my beast mode. How can i stop now tio bo? Then I realized tat her pussy smell abit different. It’s not the unwashed smell but something different yet familiar. Something... CB suddenly i saw white fluids dripping out from her cb. Aiyah don’t care lah, cannot tahan liao. Bend her down still in standing position, pulled out my lj n push it in.
Pumping for abt 10 minutes but cannot cum, still pondering abt the white fluid. Decided to stop n ask her more. When i pull out, the white fluid aka semen drips out from her cb, then gf said, wah cum so much. She sounds so relieved now. But cb lah! I haven’t cum yet leh. Where does this siao comes from? And her cb is strangely loose today.
Jialat or not?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was masturbating inside my car at my house car park. When I was abt to cum, my friendly neighbor drove back and parked beside me. I quickly worn back my bemudas and I cum inside my bemudas. Shit Mann... Wrong timing. Sibei jialat....
Old 12-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
reckus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yycaddy View Post
I was masturbating inside my car at my house car park. When I was abt to cum, my friendly neighbor drove back and parked beside me. I quickly worn back my bemudas and I cum inside my bemudas. Shit Mann... Wrong timing. Sibei jialat....
Oh wtf, this is jialat!!
Old 13-10-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublesam View Post
Managed to keng an attend C home last Wednesday. Decided to visit my gf as i knew thar her parents were in Malaysia visiting relatives. Reached her void deck around 8pm. Called her mobile but she did not pick up.
Waited until 11 plus when i saw her coming down from a taxi. She was very surprised to see me but nevertheless invited me to her home. Once we are inside the house, fast hand fast leg grabbed her from behind and auto roam her. Surprisingly she pushed me away nervously n said no mood today.
Wahlau! Siao bo? Uplifted her skirt saw her g string liao yet cannot F meh. Don’t care, quicky pull down her g string and lick her while she was standing before she can protest anymore. I was spreading out her legs in a standing position while i was licking n fingering her.
This foreplay is a must before the actual fcuking as i know that she is a sucker for pussy licking. Strangely she kept pushing my head away while i was busy licking n fingering while whispering ‘no dar pls, hah.. not today, not now... hah... at least let me hah... wash up hah.. first.... pls.. hah..’
Frankly speaking, it the smell of her pussy that unleashed my beast mode. How can i stop now tio bo? Then I realized tat her pussy smell abit different. It’s not the unwashed smell but something different yet familiar. Something... CB suddenly i saw white fluids dripping out from her cb. Aiyah don’t care lah, cannot tahan liao. Bend her down still in standing position, pulled out my lj n push it in.
Pumping for abt 10 minutes but cannot cum, still pondering abt the white fluid. Decided to stop n ask her more. When i pull out, the white fluid aka semen drips out from her cb, then gf said, wah cum so much. She sounds so relieved now. But cb lah! I haven’t cum yet leh. Where does this siao comes from? And her cb is strangely loose today.
Jialat or not?
Weren’t you angry? Didn’t question her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1