The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Techonwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post
Thank you so much for your kind reply.
In the two weeks I've been on the medication, I'm slowly becoming less afraid and I'm starting to learn more about the possible risks involved. I was very scared the day it happened though, it would have been my fifth visit to Geylang and I had no experience of dealing with this at the time. It was the WL who noticed it first, she said if the condom had fallen off, and when I looked at it, it was completely broken. I then apologised and said sorry and she said she hadn't had a condom break since she came over here. We were both probably a bit confused at the time and didn't know what to do next. Then she said it was fine, just get another condom and continue. Before putting on the new condom I asked her how did you feel it, I didn't even realise. She said it felt different, and as she spoke she held my penis into her vagina, yes RAW, and after moving it a few times she asked me if it felt different, didn't it? What then replaced it with a new condom. I admit I was a big dork, my brain was controlled by the cock and even though I was scared I couldn't say no. Then there was the fact that there was a lot of fear afterwards. This incident made me think that I'm an arsehole who can't resist temptation at all!
damn bro... she drive u
Old 09-04-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Finally get to try the legendary Baobao ��

Looks: 9/10 - to me, she resemble Apple Hong of media corp
Boobs: C Enhanced, small tender nips
BJ : 9/10 - aggressive twisting effect with slurping sound
FJ : 9/10 - Accomodating and the feel is like making out with yr GF, suspect she know the art of squeezing her vagina to make it tighter.
GFE : 9/10
RTF: Definitely

Last edited by d2r2ddd; 10-04-2024 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
Finally get to try the legendary Baobao ��

Looks: 9/10 - to me, she resemble Apple Hong of media corp
Boobs: C Enhanced, small tender nips
BJ : 9/10 - aggressive twisting effect with slurping sound
FJ : 9/10 - Accomodating and the feel is like making out with yr GF, suspect she know the art of squeezing her vagina to make it tighter.
GFE : 9/10
RTF: Definitely
Spot on re that she resembles Apple Hong of media corp … but of course the younger version. 👍🏼

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Boring same stock

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1