The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
MR for "slow and sensual central area" by Bro 3plypurepulp

First and foremost, thank you to Bro 3plypurepulp for this contact! Had it for awhile but did not tried out until today...

Those who wanna try out after reading my MR, please PM Bro 3plypurepulp...

Was looking thru my contacts and decided to give this place a shot, after checking their Facebook, make call and confirmed ML Yoyo...

Area : central but not near to any MRT, i am driving and parking is quite alright on a weekend.

Outlet : quite well maintained although is not new place.

Receptionist : need to mention this as this auntie is a tad irritating, charged me an extra $10 for "推油"??? Paid $85 for 90 mins.

Masseuse : Yoyo... SYT... Chosen her after checking the Facebook pics, did not regret.

Massage skill : ok not bad, did a lot of 推油 i must said.

Teasing skill : quite good, some new patterns which i have not encountered before.

Special skill : Did a semi B2B (she with clothings) and hj... Me quite happy

Hinted that may be able to do more if we are 熟一点 ie. know each other better... Thus may do a second visit soon.

Cheers and enjoy!

Can pm contact bro?
Old 23-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
TravelRats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Please share bro.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

MR1:

Spa near Bugis Junction. Been here couple of times already, regular ML all busy so I tried some one new. Massage was not bad, but can feel she is a bit raw. Can't communicate much as she is viet and her mandarin is very accented. flip over, didn't even tease and asked if i am interested to take some health care massage. Then she say include HJ but need to pay recep first. Paid $50 and she proceeded a very mechanical HJ. Auto roam ok, but she's flat, so touch already also buey song. Overall 6/10. Damage $50+$50

MR2:
Spa along MS. Went in without booking. Recep (who is ah lian chio but possibly pregnant) arrange a random ML for me. Not bad looking, PRC. Massage is good. Got strength and technique. Throughout massage got chit chat and talk cock. Teased me after a while, flipped over and ask if I want to GQ. Quoted $50 or $100 for autoroam. Told her I know the rough outside. Didn't haggle for long, in the end i win. Skillful HJ and release after a while. $64.20 + $50.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
MR2:
Spa along MS. Went in without booking. Recep (who is ah lian chio but possibly pregnant) arrange a random ML for me. Not bad looking, PRC. Massage is good. Got strength and technique. Throughout massage got chit chat and talk cock. Teased me after a while, flipped over and ask if I want to GQ. Quoted $50 or $100 for autoroam. Told her I know the rough outside. Didn't haggle for long, in the end i win. Skillful HJ and release after a while. $64.20 + $50.
MS = Marina Sq?
Old 31-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
ShockinTruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this renowned *spa that have few branches in sg. I visited the branch in TPY, booked a popular masseur name Ch***y. Got to pay extra for prostate and another another $70 bucks for her to "so-call" approval to touch your cock. Toward the end of session, she give excuse said boss backed cannot complete the handjob and say next time pls come again. Found out that she has been using this trick on all her customer. Hope my FR will help to prevent bros here for falling into her trick.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

MR 3:
Spa at chomp chomp area. Went in without booking. Reception girl turn and she came in to massage me. The room I’m arrange with got potential to have many hanky panky. Although door has window, the window is place to look at the adjacent wall outside. So u really have to peeped in to see what is going on inside, otherwise nobody can pass by that window at all.

Anyway, I didn’t receive special lah. But kudos to the ML, her massage is very good. Soothing and I went into sleep mode. She has a special “ending” to each massage session. She will use her fingers to tease that part of the body to signal end of that part. Like how some ML will use kiap their palms and do chopping method, but this one is finger teasing. But I stress again, I didn’t receive gq, but good massage and good teasing.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Not bad right. I was shock to see the ml look same as pic or even better. I also tried mm the first time. But the fj not cheap. Double. Try the other girl which I think gf feel stronger.

The spa has a bath facilities but small and stand alone at the back the shop. And can see other ml sitted outside while bathing. But funny feel as you got to wrap the towel and walk out to bath. Was kinda worried of my belonging in the room too. So bath fast fast.

Thread take down as maybe mistaken as advertising. My bad.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

i think i know which spa u talking liao beside the kopi diam one correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
MR 3:
Spa at chomp chomp area. Went in without booking. Reception girl turn and she came in to massage me. The room I’m arrange with got potential to have many hanky panky. Although door has window, the window is place to look at the adjacent wall outside. So u really have to peeped in to see what is going on inside, otherwise nobody can pass by that window at all.

Anyway, I didn’t receive special lah. But kudos to the ML, her massage is very good. Soothing and I went into sleep mode. She has a special “ending” to each massage session. She will use her fingers to tease that part of the body to signal end of that part. Like how some ML will use kiap their palms and do chopping method, but this one is finger teasing. But I stress again, I didn’t receive gq, but good massage and good teasing.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

No, not that famous place. TSC
Old 06-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...9#post17427529

amy the Vietnamese is very good passionate and wild in some extend. Like the way she tease and wash the face
Old 06-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

NOTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
No, not that famous place. TSC
Old 06-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
i think i know which spa u talking liao beside the kopi diam one correct?
Nope. Not near there
Old 21-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

http://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=17483938#post17483938

pls support ,help vote .
Old 10-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Guys

Avoid all the girls here. All fuck up and fake photos. A lot of bait and switch. Don’t say I didn’t warn any bros

http://sglocalmassage.info
Old 14-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
missionmars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Jessie from Regxxt Spa at near hillview area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1