The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
Taz9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Seem like u also regular and overnight with XN regularly as well. You raw her also...?
Old 15-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz9 View Post
Seem like u also regular and overnight with XN regularly as well. You raw her also...?
I doubt it when people say they overnight with XN, since she would be so tired after a whole day of work, that's all.

I don't doubt that people may have overnight her when she came back here a few times in 2016, I know a few guys did....
Old 15-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

Missed the days of 201. Survived many waves of raid but ultimately still went down

on another note, didn't raw any while I was in 201 but I did raw a few times when I visit 200.
Old 16-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I had my fun at 235 south bridge road too..won't mentioned name coz the ml still in the biz
the competition between 201 and 235 really brought in a lot of gems. Favourite girls were ebby, vivian, chanel, xiaoyu. haven't met anyone who is more aggressive than chanel though.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
the competition between 201 and 235 really brought in a lot of gems. Favourite girls were ebby, vivian, chanel, xiaoyu. haven't met anyone who is more aggressive than chanel though.
235also die down ...their quality drop alot
Old 16-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Geylangboy369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz9 View Post
Yes rawed her manage to... I bought her flowers... she told me she only swallowed my cum in her whole life lol
Old 16-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Geylangboy369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
XN is always fully booked and Lamb usually never leaves 201 for outcall, presume this happened when XN returned on social visit pass a few times and went to stay in MBS......

On a side note quite wasted to do overnight on XN since she's not a morning person. You probably have better luck with Lamb in the morning haha.

Not really interested in lamb but XN kept asking me to do a favour... because she wanted to rest that day... I made them French kiss in front of me... and oh boy... the view of that....
Old 16-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdarrennn View Post
Missed the days of 201. Survived many waves of raid but ultimately still went down

on another note, didn't raw any while I was in 201 but I did raw a few times when I visit 200.
Can say bro, who offered raw in 200?
Old 17-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Michelle lo
Old 17-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
For that area, I still can’t forget 235, especially Ebby, the last i heard, she is happily married in China, I still remember upping her while carrying her around the massage room, the shop is went down due to numerous raids. Sadly
Old 17-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
For that area, I still can’t forget 235, especially Ebby, the last i heard, she is happily married in China, I still remember upping her while carrying her around the massage room, the shop is went down due to numerous raids. Sadly
Yuki was my fav..had a good time with her too.
Old 17-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Michelle lo
Saw her photos before, think she's quite pretty rite? but dunch know that she's so hiong leh ..
Old 17-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Saw her photos before, think she's quite pretty rite? but dunch know that she's so hiong leh ..
I also dunno till.i tried..like iday if u look clean and the ml like u and yr foreplay is Tok gong high chance of rawing them..
Old 17-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Never had a chance to raw any of them..And tat time i go visit michelle her BJ cause me to have STD knn use too much teeth BBBJ me..haiz
Old 18-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
Not forgetting Chanel good friend - Kawaii too !
Yes. And I left out Trista!

I also remember a few others who were operating further up in the textile center/sultan plaza area. had this girl Anna with super nice tits, but soon after shop closed down. Another one was Baby who was working in the same place as one that a bro was describing as Kate Upton tits girl. Both no longer in the scene i think.... good times

Also remember Vivian, ex-Lava. Probably one of the best, also pretty service oriented and daring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread