The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Good worker. A bit bah2, just a bit. The type that give you piak2 sound when you piak2. Supposed to be 1st day working in Balai, so that makes me draw her first blood in Balai. (Just entertain me a bit here..)

If you're weak with cewek with strong gfe, don't book her. Her gfe prowess - 11/10.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Good worker. A bit bah2, just a bit. The type that give you piak2 sound when you piak2. Supposed to be 1st day working in Balai, so that makes me draw her first blood in Balai. (Just entertain me a bit here..)

If you're weak with cewek with strong gfe, don't book her. Her gfe prowess - 11/10.
Haha. Good.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

mod is ok with posting photos to share...quoting photos repeatedly is no no...seems like you guys are promoting certain gals...

before I start removing posts...pls refrain from quoting gals photos...

always remember these are whores and they are earning money...so best ask their papi or mami to advertise in sbf then more biz for them...they can hv exclusive thread in sticky...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 milk cow, 1 may be dry you up?
My guess only.
dude, you are the one that posted most photos...so either you put an effort to remind brothers here not to quote your photos unnecessarily or I remove your posts with photos...

I think you have personal interests in posting such photos...wonder how much commission you get...can you ask the pimps to advertise here and share some profits...

Old 26-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
actually not easy to find out. If go without drivers, the seafood boss might just slaughter us as foreigners, with driver around can get cheaper price plus driver can get comm...
It's a win win..
Just like the scenario of tour package, its cheaper as tour agency could neg. Corp rates. They manged to earn fr there but to us who join the tour grp packages prices are still cheaper then we travel alone...
I visited a theme park in sk, the guide could provide us the trickets 20% off fr the rack price but they still could earn...U see where I am getting fr?
If u read batam thread or any other sex forum majority will tell u to avoid taking drivers for obvious reason. But if is a big group then no choice. Important is u happy and feel comfortable throughout your trip be it with or without driver.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
If u read batam thread or any other sex forum majority will tell u to avoid taking drivers for obvious reason. But if is a big group then no choice. Important is u happy and feel comfortable throughout your trip be it with or without driver.
so obvious that the driver is earning big $$$ from SBF brothers here...without paying advertising rule...so mod cannot allow naming drivers name and contact details....

Old 26-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dude, you are the one that posted most photos...so either you put an effort to remind brothers here not to quote your photos unnecessarily or I remove your posts with photos...

I think you have personal interests in posting such photos...wonder how much commission you get...can you ask the pimps to advertise here and share some profits...
How to entice samsters to go tkb if no juicy girl pictures posted here? He should post more pictures from other joints as well to avoid samsters calling him a "pimp". Not just that specific joint.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
How to entice samsters to go tkb if no juicy girl pictures posted here? He should post more pictures from other joints as well to avoid samsters calling him a "pimp". Not just that specific joint.
mod is not against his posting of pictures...

just that avoid bros to quote his photos...can be his clones quoting those photos just to bump his post...doing this is indirectly advertising...

i read every post here so I knew what he is posting...

btw, I been to Balai a year ago for first time...I dun need driver...I walk every villa...so I knew what is going on here...

Old 26-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sorry for posting photos.
BTW I myself is a big spender in balai.
Many bros who travelled with me before know.
I do not need such $.
Previously till early last year, any bros stay at Axxxx Hotel enjoy a $5 discount quoting my name. Till too many drivers complain then they withdraw the discount.
If any bros go on the same trip with me to villa, the booking fee of girls will be definitely cheaper. Be it a 50 k or 100k, it's cheaper.
Even at money changer, they will be getting better rates.

Please pm me on the advertisement fee then let me talk to driver.
I understand forum need income.
If I am unable to get at least a advertisement for forum, I will stop myself in forum.
Thank you.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
so obvious that the driver is earning big $$$ from SBF brothers here...without paying advertising rule...so mod cannot allow naming drivers name and contact details....
As claimed by him reliable driver dont mark up girls prices, no commission from seafood and hotels. Hes so protective of his driver when i mentioned drivers taxis all take commissions.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry for posting photos.
BTW I myself is a big spender in balai.
Many bros who travelled with me before know.
I do not need such $.
Previously till early last year, any bros stay at Axxxx Hotel enjoy a $5 discount quoting my name. Till too many drivers complain then they withdraw the discount.
If any bros go on the same trip with me to villa, the booking fee of girls will be definitely cheaper. Be it a 50 k or 100k, it's cheaper.
Even at money changer, they will be getting better rates.

Please pm me on the advertisement fee then let me talk to driver.
I understand forum need income.
If I am unable to get at least a advertisement for forum, I will stop myself in forum.
Thank you.
you dun have to stop posting...just stick to the SBF rules...mod have no idea but cannot ignore the comments by bros and those who pm me...

Will get Super mod GreenTea to pm you the advertising rates...

btw, last year my booking was 800k...this year went up and seems prices rising...

Old 26-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
All photos from different villa.
You go villa check my name then you know I am a pimp or a spender.
FYI. Sometime this year. I saw a girl in villa with a big stomach (pregnant) but still working. I pity her really. I clear her debts and send her home. I only met her for 10 min.
Go check it out lo.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
you dun have to stop posting...just stick to the SBF rules...mod have no idea but cannot ignore the comments by bros and those who pm me...

Will get Super mod GreenTea to pm you the advertising rates...

btw, last year my booking was 800k...this year went up and seems prices rising...
Waiting for the pm.
I will talk to driver.
At least try my best to get a advertisement for forum.
I repeat if I cannot get, I will stop my posting.

Last year prices were high.
This year after hari raya sudden surge in supply.
So can feel the booking fees start to soften.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
As claimed by him reliable driver dont mark up girls prices, no commission from seafood and hotels. Hes so protective of his driver when i mentioned drivers taxis all take commissions.
They earn from standard pricing from villa. No additional mark up.
If hotel they earn comm, I would not share the $5 discount for years.
FYI I tip my driver = dollar enough to book a girl. Every trip never miss.
A fact is a fact. Nothing to argue.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A fact is a fact. Nothing to argue.
Imagine this,if every1 follows yr sequence of posting,u go to balai,use only one particular single driver & then this single driver send u or yr frens photograph of girls & then u all start posting them in mass here naming their respective villa. Imagine every1 did the same in the forum? u can try reading from the mod's angle of view to deem if u are advertsing.

To me, post girl photo is ok,but post girl's photos without a proper FR? or when poster himself nvr try before & yet with villa contact/no. What then is the difference between this photo posters & advertisers from those in FL dome? I believe this thread isn't a gallery thread.

just my 2 cts opinion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1