The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Well, looks is very subjective. U may find her ugly but others may find her good looking. But WL does not need to be intelligent so long she can sextisfy all her horny customers, tio boh?
Bro alejandro...

i think whoever say that jenny is stupid is himself stupid. no pun intended keke...
Old 02-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Can I check how is the room facilities of 1654A? Do any bros use other houses (e.g. Yi Tiao Long, Club 5) to call the ladies from 1654A? Good service + Good room combo?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 02-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Can I check how is the room facilities of 1654A? Do any bros use other houses (e.g. Yi Tiao Long, Club 5) to call the ladies from 1654A? Good service + Good room combo?
Hi bro, the rooms in 1654A are clean and decent. You could try out your combo. The fact is that the angpais of 1654A spend most of the time in their house entertaining the clients, you may have to wait for a long time for them to come( only when they are free). You could of course get the less popular gals without waiting for a long time..
Old 03-08-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

maxpussy. the only stupid people are singaporean who gives them rolex watches.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 16
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by god_pippy View Post
frankly speaking, Jenny is ugly and stupid, why so many bros like her?

in term of look.....萝卜青菜各有所爱。。。。。。。 why u said she is stupid ? i think u are not smart either........ to post such comments
Old 03-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
in term of look.....萝卜青菜各有所爱。。。。。。。 why u said she is stupid ? i think u are not smart either........ to post such comments
Spot on bro : looks are subjective & to each their own .... BUT Jenny is smart & quick on the draw ... for sure .... and she is surely not poison for me
Old 03-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Althouh 1654A customer service by the boss is best and many legends are born there, i feel some of their newbie wls are not up to standard....one of them is kiki.... Upped her twice but she always don't smile one...her service really not good... The cathbath is really very not short.... Even shorter than the ex yiling ... Hope the newbies undergo more training or wait for new batch...

But i am still a supporter of this house
Old 03-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Yeah Bro,
The bosses are aware and I was told that they eagerly awaiting their new girls to debut in 2-3 weeks time. Hope they will be gems.
Cheers
Old 03-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Yeah Bro,
The bosses are aware and I was told that they eagerly awaiting their new girls to debut in 2-3 weeks time. Hope they will be gems.
Cheers
The bosses should next time hire those with experience from dong guan one....superb ..... those who do full body cathbath and smear your whole body with their saliva. .... and not those who give you a few pecks for catbath and continue to bbbj and fj .....disappointed ...

on a side note, the three bosses of 1654A....which one is ah meng, garrick and father ah hua ah? i always mix up ... the two guys who tend 1654A (the one lower level) ...?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
The bosses should next time hire those with experience from dong guan one....superb ..... those who do full body cathbath and smear your whole body with their saliva. .... and not those who give you a few pecks for catbath and continue to bbbj and fj .....disappointed ...

on a side note, the three bosses of 1654A....which one is ah meng, garrick and father ah hua ah? i always mix up ... the two guys who tend 1654A (the one lower level) ...?
Aiyah, bruddar, the oldest man is their dad, OKT Ah Hua. The one manning the 58B shop is Ah Meng (Gabriel) who aka Mr Vain and the one manning 54A is Garrick aka Mr Hot Temper.

The less experience wls usually after a few mins of BBBJ and Catbath, they would vomit loudly to threw out the whole content in the mouth on a tissue. Oso the less experience ones use alot of tissue paper. Can be a turn off bcos they are actually assuming our bods got alot of bacteria. Some oso spray disinfectant all over our bods and genital areas generously b4 the catbath and bbbj action.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Yeah Bro,
Cheers
I hope OKT Menge brought back some gals within my spec that I indicated clearly to him b4 his departure to Chu Hai.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyah, bruddar, the oldest man is their dad, OKT Ah Hua. The one manning the 58B shop is Ah Meng (Gabriel) who aka Mr Vain and the one manning 54A is Garrick aka Mr Hot Temper.

The less experience wls usually after a few mins of BBBJ and Catbath, they would vomit loudly to threw out the whole content in the mouth on a tissue. Oso the less experience ones use alot of tissue paper. Can be a turn off bcos they are actually assuming our bods got alot of bacteria. Some oso spray disinfectant all over our bods and genital areas generously b4 the catbath and bbbj action.
They will do AR with a CD sticking on their Tougue and refrain from frenching or kissing...ha ha
Old 03-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
They will do AR with a CD sticking on their Tougue and refrain from frenching or kissing...ha ha
Yalor but after a few of months of BMT and then pass out to various vocation, we experience less restriction and the wl become much more daring (commando vocation) lor.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yalor but after a few of months of BMT and then pass out to various vocation, we experience less restriction and the wl become much more daring (commando vocation) lor.
By that time they will rip our ass huh...hee hee
Old 03-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
By that time they will rip our ass huh...hee hee
Ya man, some like prising open our ass cheeks macam like opening a durian de and poke her whole tongue deep into our arse hole! I call it, DTAR (Deep-Tongued AR)!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1