The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hahaha....she told me it was D.
I must go back and fuck her properly.
Lol

BTW... a 4 pointer disapprove of my posting. Maybe got grudge against 1654A.
Grow up lah.
Good news for folks who crave for freshness ....

There will be 4 newbies joining the team come 24 April ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-04-2018 at 10:44 PM. Reason: New info updated
Old 15-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I absolutely agree with you ... To me Jia Jia is one of the top 5 gorgeous lasses in GL150 ... She has sharp nose, big double eyelid eyes, almond facial shape and good fair complexion. She is a steal for a mere $150 per pop.

In fact I have just RTF her and I find her as good looking as the model above if not better.
She is 1 of my top list...but recent months she took something off her menu list...left me hanging high and dry
Old 15-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
An An has quit ... too late for you to do that, bro.

The consolation is, there will be 4 newbies joining the team come 24 April ...
Bro An An still around leh, she is only having her period and coming back soon
Old 15-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Bro An An still around leh, she is only having her period and coming back soon
Yeah, actually good news that I heard she changed her mind and decided to stay ... apology for the false alarm.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

The reviews of Jia Jia seems mixed. I am not a fan of Sichuan girls. They have this south demeanor about them which I don’t find attractive.

I just lust girls from the north. New batch will have any dong bei girls?
Old 17-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jia Jia looks a little (30%) like her, facewise. Do not flame me if you think otherwise ...

How you conclude 30%? Which parts of her eyes, lips, nose, head shape, hair style are the same?
Old 17-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
How you conclude 30%? Which parts of her eyes, lips, nose, head shape, hair style are the same?
agree. saw her at the stair case. look a bit like the photo

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
agree. saw her at the stair case. look a bit like the photo
Have she serviced you? Care to share your FR?
Old 26-04-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tested a newbie from 1654a - Qi Qi. Was her third client on her debut day.

Name : Qi Qi
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 49 kg
Home Province : Hubei
Debut : 24 Apr 2018
Prior Experience : Short KTV experience
Home base : 1654a

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, long eyebrows, sharp nose, medium broad mouth with juicy lips, has some pimples in forehead and chin (perhaps due to acclimatization issue)
Body: Tinted brown & black hair slightly longer than shoulder length; Not skinny nor fleshy, trim body and sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in golden fluffy dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, pubic hair well trimmed to small QR code box size! Elegant and appealing for her height
Boobs: B cup, natural and soft, lovely small areola and nipples
Skin: towards the fair side, fairly smooth, fine hair visible on shoulders
Shower action : (No soapy rub) bj - ok, got some feel
Boobs massage & catbath : did only a short moment of boobs massage, and even shorter smooching action (no slurping) on shoulder area and then request me to be on all fours for the AR
BBBJ : OK, long and soothing like licking ice-cream
AR : Quite well done for a newbie, with sensual licking and slurping on target
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow, not ready for it
Kiss/French: first customer to request for kissing/french. clearly not fully open in this aspect but very willing to try. No tongue fight but long lip kisses and some frenching especially when she was high. In fact, the frenching/lip kiss was much better than that I had with Jia Jia or Mai Zi. (After the session, we discuss how she could french better the next time)
FJ: one who is quite seductive and enjoys sex. she heaped praises on my dick, but was unable to put my dick into her pussy while in cowgal position, apparently scared of pain! so I turned her over and fucked her for 45 mins in missionary position. she claimed it went deep into her; pussy is tight and that made my dick become even harder; soon she was in ecstasy; caressing & grabbing of her lovely boobs; no moaning from her, just hands grabbing you, grabbing bed, pushing bed frame and grimacing facial expression; I went down to french her, she sometime turned away but came back; the best thing is her hip gyration was very violent, with some pussy squeeze; she clearly enjoyed the sex and I praised her for letting herself enjoy (must have climaxed a couple of times)! I ejaculated with a loud exclamation, something which I rarely did!
RTF : Definitely. She still have various areas to improve! For me, if she could relax and do her frenching well, she will be in my rtf list!

(1654a has more gals coming, so I think the place will soon be crowded with abt 20 WLs... and it soon will have its own natural attrition)
Old 26-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Have she serviced you? Care to share your FR?
i wish, not easy to get her. you manage to get her?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, long eyebrows, sharp nose, medium broad mouth with juicy lips, has some pimples in forehead and chin (perhaps due to acclimatization issue)
Body: Tinted brown & black hair slightly longer than shoulder length; Not skinny nor fleshy, trim body and sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in golden fluffy dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, pubic hair well trimmed to small QR code box size! Elegant and appealing for her height
Boobs massage & catbath : did only a short moment of boobs massage, and even shorter smooching action (no slurping) on shoulder area and then request me to be on all fours for the AR
Kiss/French: first customer to request for kissing/french. clearly not fully open in this aspect but very willing to try. No tongue fight but long lip kisses and some frenching especially when she was high. In fact, the frenching/lip kiss was much better than that I had with Jia Jia or Mai Zi. (After the session, we discuss how she could french better the next time)
FJ: one who is quite seductive and enjoys sex. she heaped praises on my dick, but was unable to put my dick into her pussy while in cowgal position, apparently scared of pain! so I turned her over and fucked her for 45 mins in missionary position. she claimed it went deep into her; pussy is tight and that made my dick become even harder; soon she was in ecstasy; caressing & grabbing of her lovely boobs; no moaning from her, just hands grabbing you, grabbing bed, pushing bed frame and grimacing facial expression; I went down to french her, she sometime turned away but came back; the best thing is her hip gyration was very violent, with some pussy squeeze; she clearly enjoyed the sex and I praised her for letting herself enjoy (must have climaxed a couple of times)! I ejaculated with a loud exclamation, something which I rarely did!
RTF : Definitely. She still have various areas to improve! For me, if she could relax and do her frenching well, she will be in my rtf list!

(1654a has more gals coming, so I think the place will soon be crowded with abt 20 WLs... and it soon will have its own natural attrition)
steady bom pee pee. more dishes for the buffet coming

Old 26-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

The 3 newbies names are Duo Duo, Ling Ling and QiQi.

More newbies will be arriving next month ...

Do stay tune and enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Which one you going to mount first ☺??
Quote:

Do stay tune and enjoy!
Old 26-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Do stay tune and enjoy!
Which of the three girl is pretty with good asset? Better if she has little meat experience.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Good FR for qiqi. Thanks

Min 4 points for exchange:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1