The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 05-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Sighz, embarassed to say, i am actually one of those typical henpencked Chinese husbands with a domineering wife lah.

Which is to say, whether or not i have sex with my wife is up to her mood. Things were still ok when we first got married, but ever since i got laid off several years ago and took a lower paying job, my wife now wears the pants in the house lah

Anyways, forgive me if i ask this question... U guys mean to say the typical Singapore Chinese wife will bbbj and cim whenever the husband wants one huh?
What happened now that your wife know you got herpes?
Old 07-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
dariuspangpang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Feel i need to share this experience yesterday.

Went down to OT in the afternoon and on Level 3, near to Paris got this tall chio gal with long hair and solid figure. Was hesitant to patronise her as i always got this feeling that these chio bu type will not be good cos they think they damn pretty already.

But in the end decided to give it a try and i was glad i did. Started with a simple massage and a little bit of sexy massage at the end before deciding to go with "body hand". Very nice and sweet gal, nice voice and friendly.

As usual i won't go into too much detail so here are my ratings:
Looks & Body: 9/10 (pretty, tall, slim with nice long hair but boobs are enhance which is not a problem for me but just so you know)
Massage: 5/10 - we are not there for that lah
GFE: 7/10 - i felt very comfortable with her and that's rare for OT
Extra: 8/10 - no frenching but other than that, autoroam her fab body with hands and mouth
Overall: 8/10 - for OT
Dmg: you discuss with her ba but it's about same as far east
Working hours: until 8pm

Caveat: this is OT, so you cant really compare with other places as OT has always been more exp and service usually quite poor. So for OT, this is my top recommendation (not that i have been to many at OT).
Can share who is this ML?
Old 07-07-2018, 11:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
Just sharing

Went down few weeks ago around 11am. Third floor shop. Was straightforward told her didnt want massage just want extra. Nego $30 for fully naked HJ. Autoroam top and bottom plus sucking.

Those looking for quick fix can try

$30 for HJ, i feel its worth it for a quicky.
wow super good price and service.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-07-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariuspangpang View Post
Can share who is this ML?
Isn't that what i did? Lol

Location also clearly given and full description as well - any true blue OT patron will know where is this place and who the person is.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
Just sharing

Went down few weeks ago around 11am. Third floor shop. Was straightforward told her didnt want massage just want extra. Nego $30 for fully naked HJ. Autoroam top and bottom plus sucking.

Those looking for quick fix can try

$30 for HJ, i feel its worth it for a quicky.
Wonder how do $30 for full naked hj with autoroam top and bottom plus sucking? Paris and Jasmine? Or is it Jontel and gang?
Old 10-07-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Isn't that what i did? Lol

Location also clearly given and full description as well - any true blue OT patron will know where is this place and who the person is.
Yeap very clear to me haha
But i wont go see her for now hahaa
Old 10-07-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wonder how do $30 for full naked hj with autoroam top and bottom plus sucking? Paris and Jasmine? Or is it Jontel and gang?
I doubt jasmine will want this... Paris maybe
Old 10-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Yeap very clear to me haha
But i wont go see her for now hahaa
Why huh? Paris very hiong one. Easier tio daiji. Is Jontel still at level 3? F/G Cup Malay. Sibei powerful
Old 12-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why huh? Paris very hiong one. Easier tio daiji. Is Jontel still at level 3? F/G Cup Malay. Sibei powerful
Haha not my cup of tea bah haha
Old 12-07-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
I doubt jasmine will want this... Paris maybe
Yes u are right. Jasmine told me she don't do those quick job like Paris. Minimum she will still do some massage and take things slow.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes u are right. Jasmine told me she don't do those quick job like Paris. Minimum she will still do some massage and take things slow.
Haha and her charges also higher.
Jasmine normally will work till evening time
Old 12-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

No need massage one la. Go OT strip and fuck/ suck and hj can liao. So fast one
Old 12-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
No need massage one la. Go OT strip and fuck/ suck and hj can liao. So fast one
Yes OT is fuck and go..I always take 30mins slot .
Old 13-07-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Xiao mei open shop there.
For fuck n go?
Old 15-07-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Didelidu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey I am new to the forum... any idea if there are Thaigirls in Orchard Tower? Which bar best to pick them up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1