The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Haikou/Sanya -Hainan PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
paging for coolmank
Hai Lum kia is it?
Old 11-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kenho1888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a new 24 hour spa at 新标榜 at 五指山路. Its the most decent spa you can find in Haikou, you can stay at the hotel there if you want. Think its about 190RMB. There are numerous 发廊 along this road too. Price abt 150 per shot to 300/400 for overnite.

KTV i would still recommend 神殿 at 香港城 or 佳贝年华.

for pub action, try 阿伦故事 or 668 both at 国贸大道. i manage to pick up a few gems at 阿伦. 668 got lotsa chio bu, but somehow no luck there till now.
Old 16-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wahcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Kenho!

Anyway, will only be there in Mid-May.
But now must find the lobangs!
Old 16-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

新标榜 is "clean" SPA lah.
pls bear in mind that gals quality in haikou is so so only. better save your bullets and go to big cities like shanghai, dongguan, xiamen, shenyang, jinan, baoding etc , more choice there and better services

if u really want to cheong in hainan, suggest to go to qionghai city. more choices and package is only 300-400
Old 17-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Ken,

How are you? Thanks for showing me the way on my first trip in Sep. Since then has make 2 more trips to Hiakou.

There is this spa at HNA hotel. One evening I drop in on my own. Asked about the price. After bargaining the mgr offer me a all in package of about 650RMB. This is in line with cost in DG and CP. Giving some excuse, told them I will come back later after my dinner.

Next day, ask my local contact to make the arrangement- got the same package for only 300RMB.

Wanted to go back in Apr again, but last minutes my friend cannot make it. Now looking at Oct.

Think佳贝年华 mgt has started a new place right next to Meritus Mandarin hotel.

Cheers .....keep in touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenho1888 View Post
There's a new 24 hour spa at 新标榜 at 五指山路. Its the most decent spa you can find in Haikou, you can stay at the hotel there if you want. Think its about 190RMB. There are numerous 发廊 along this road too. Price abt 150 per shot to 300/400 for overnite.

KTV i would still recommend 神殿 at 香港城 or 佳贝年华.

for pub action, try 阿伦故事 or 668 both at 国贸大道. i manage to pick up a few gems at 阿伦. 668 got lotsa chio bu, but somehow no luck there till now.

Was told (by locals) qionghai was the red light area but now the action has moved. Wenchang is now the red light area to the locals. This is where the local goes for their fun now.

However for high end KTV, haikou is still the place. My own experience is that
girls at the high end KTV at haikou are at least as good as CP or HJ. Compared with CP, girls are slightly older but certainly not inferior to CP. Prices of girls at KTV are higher than CP. But drinking cost, tip for KJ etc....tend to be lower so overall cost is about the same.

Main advantage of DG and CP over Hainan, (to me) is economic of scale. In CP is so easier to cheong. Even alone, can easily find KTV party to join everynight.

This not possible in Haikou.
If u know where to go, Hiakou is prob one of the best place in the world for seafood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
新标榜 is "clean" SPA lah.
pls bear in mind that gals quality in haikou is so so only. better save your bullets and go to big cities like shanghai, dongguan, xiamen, shenyang, jinan, baoding etc , more choice there and better services

if u really want to cheong in hainan, suggest to go to qionghai city. more choices and package is only 300-400

Old 18-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

great info bro...... good for those of us (1st timer)...... me planning a trip on June..... hopefully by then hainan has evolve into another level for "entertainment" if u know what i mean

for those in hainan or regular of hainan keep this thread alive pls....

maybe if we r in hainan in June can meet up and cheong together

cheers
Old 19-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kenho1888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

新标榜 is clean spa, sort of like those at shenzhen. the pool's quite good. if u r looking for quality spa, this the only place to go. if u stay at their hotel rooms, they can help u get girls fr outside. but i think all they do is tat get the mummy from the bbs nearby to send their girls over. better to go jalan ard and search for yourself.

bro coolmarks, its good to know that u are still active. i dun cheong much noawadays. been rather busy with my shops in SZ, and now trying to set up shop in haikou as well. oso, i prefer to pick up at Alan Story. i manage to hit a taiwanese girl at Alan Story. best i had so far.

if i m not wrong, the one at madrain hotel is call shangrila. taxi unlce told me, one of the more happening but high end place. heard tat the bao xiang fei with drinks can come up to 8000RMB! tat's too ex for haikou. but maybe e uncle exagerated.

there's a newly renovated 花仙子 at 金龙路. i never try. a gp of my friends tried, think is abt 200 for body massage. but they told me the girls cannot make it.

i haven't been to qiong hai for sometime alrdy, but its true tat the girls were young and abundant when i was there. wat i like best was the 30RMB massage including HJ, u can touch them too. no additional tips required! n some of the girls are quite chio by my standard. but the KTV scene there is quite jialat.

i will be dropping by for a few days every mth to prepare for the new shop, so bro who are dropping by pls leave me a note.

Ken
Old 12-04-2008, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Ah Heng Kia is Cool - loads of Potential

For budget chonging.

In Haikou City
Go to Wu Zhi Shan Lu (Five Finger Hill Road), near Dong Hai Xiu Rd during the night time, after 9pm.
There is many "fish tank" style....

Damage between RMB200 - 400, depending on your requirement( onetime, Ta Pow, overnite etc..etc)

Hope this help.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quickies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I will be going to Sanya next wk. As this is my first time going there, need bros' advice.

Any bros able to recommend where to pick up girls for overnite? Any price indication?

I will be staying in Holiday Inn Yalong Bay.

Thanks in advanced.
Old 28-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro can advise me on the market rates for a Massage/Spa place and prices for Specials? Might be posted there for work soon...First time to Hainan...Yeah!!!
Old 25-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cps7733 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Any bros can advise on wenchang or qionghai, me going there end sep to oct.
thks
Old 27-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 21
vandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant future

I will be going there between 3rd sept to 9 sept. any bro there between this period ?
Old 26-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Small Hainan FR

Its been a long time since I wrote a FR in sammyboy espeically since I am semi-retired. For those who remember, I used to write a lot about phuket and hatyai in the past as those were my favourite places.

Recently had a short family holiday in Hainan china and did manage to squeeze in some action. As it is a family holiday, its quite difficult as some of you might understand.

Action

I only managed to go for the "massage action" (only can "disappear" for 1 or 2 hours). No KTV or overnight session so no report on those.

Hai Kou

This is where Tiger Airway lands. Its the biggest city of Hainan. Things are slightly more expensive than in QiongHai.

Stay in Wan Li Long Hotel in Jin Long Road. Across the hotel, there is a semi roundabout, walk straight about 10 minutes there are many such shops. Inside a small lane, you will see a small "kopi Tiam" and beside it is a 5 storey house that have foot, body and all kinds of massage.

Tired a girl there. Costs about 60 RMB per hour and HJ is 100RMB (consider ex). I stumbled upon it while looking for night snack about 11 pm at night.

Qiong Hai

There is the cheapest place where lots of action. I stayed in Long Wan Gang Hotel. It is situated at the end corner of a main road. Cant remember the road but if you walk straight down the road, lots of massage shops on both side of the road.

You can get as cheap as 20rmb for a foot massage and 35rmb for an hour of piano finger massage (touch here and there) plus throw in a HJ. I feel so paiseh that its so cheap that I actually gave the girl another 50rmb if she strip and HJ me. The girl was only 18 ( she say lar).This girl I found at this shop called "fu Jian". There are many shops there and I recee most of them. The shop named "Hainan Girls" mostly fat girls.

There are a few different shops there all named "Wen Zhou" as I guess they must belong to the same chain but after some recee found no girls in there of my liking.

I also tried something unusual at another shop called "penis shower". It costs rmb $198, very ex by their standard. It comes with all those jargon about how it will improve your sex life. I just wanted to try for experience and the therapist was very cute and the last 20 mins she gave me a very good penis rubdown. But this therapy is supposed to be done without you coming so be prepared.

Sanya

This is a tourist area so price is very much tourist like. Didnt have much time so didnt try anything here.

One thing I noticed on the trip is that the prices of services at the hotel varies a LOT compare to the street prices. Almost every hotel I am in, I went to check out the rates at the hotel SPA. It cost at least 500 rmb to fuck one of the girls, an hour massage could set you back 100rmb.

One interesting thing is in sanya hotel, the OKT offered me a girl who can strip dance and do a thai style tiger show for me and 5 other friends for a hour at 300rmb. That means you can have 6 people in the room to watch the show.Was really tempted to try but since I am with my family I didnt.Maybe someone who did can enlighten us.

Thats all for my small FR on Hainan.

I am going to Batam Harris resort for a short getaway, anybody know of any massage action there?

I am also going to back to bangkok and phuket sometime early next year.Its been a long time since I am back in Thailand, I wonder how things are going there.
Old 27-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Small Hainan FR

edkoh2000,

Welcome back to Sammyboy's forum! I do remember you back in 2004 or 2005, you had lots of insightful information regarding sanuking in Hat Yai! I hope someday, I can visit Hainan Island, Hat Yai and Danok!

I've been to Bangkok, 29 times, so if you have any questions, please let me know, be glad to help you out!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 31-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Small Hainan FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
edkoh2000,

Welcome back to Sammyboy's forum! I do remember you back in 2004 or 2005, you had lots of insightful information regarding sanuking in Hat Yai! I hope someday, I can visit Hainan Island, Hat Yai and Danok!

I've been to Bangkok, 29 times, so if you have any questions, please let me know, be glad to help you out!
Hey thanks.

Happens I am going bangkok very soon. I have pm you and hopefully you can help some of my queries.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1