The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Estella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
anyway yesterday met my FB/GF for a while. Havent screwed for 3 months, always got reason period, tired, no mood etc...

damn sianz, FB become GF liao.
Finally coax her to go hotel, end up Pasir Panjang West Coast Fragrance Hotel, counter say no more $40, left $48.

Bo Pian, got chance take loh
Enter room, she take off, now so many years she does her big business don't care anything image or anything already.
So since she already take off, proceed to touch her breasts, she say itchy, don't care just poke lah. didn't even get any foreplay or BJ which I love, so do same old missionary style change a few position, side, on the front
Ask me switch off aircon if not cannot enjoy she say, so I turn off, the more I poke the more sweaty I become. Boring liao
Say change to doggy, wear rubber and whack, finally push her on the bed, and lift her legs and whack till shoot

But after that very sianz feeling, the passion of last time no more, so many month only do once, this cannot that cannot, no bj, really change from the early days of doing 3-4 times a day, one session can whack twice. No more BJ or 69, or fingering etc...all cannot. Fucked up sianz. Really want to try FL/WL but I only into capped BJ for safety. Btw, she used to be one, so knn her customer must all enjoy like fuck till I kenna become her bf.

After doing yesterday wanted second round she keep pretending me and pushing me away, end I go home and PCC

Anyone like me? Started damn hot, fuck like bunnies, but now sianz like shit?

Now its my story. Sigh....
Lol...it's damn funny. Hahaha... its very amusing, the way you men describe and share your experiences. Do you give her monthly allowance? FL stands for Free Lance? and WL stands for..?
Old 08-08-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Share a simple one.

My very last FB.
She was the best friend of my previous FB. Hung out together as friends. Me and my previous FB had an agreement, to only have one FB (each other). We both have respective spouses. This is to ensure that we maximize our availability. One day, I realized that she had three FBs. So that was the end, and we ended on a drinking night where we peacefully parted ways. At the smoking area, I was pretty high and smoking with her BFF. There she was, high and said she always wanted a FB as well, as she was single and did not intend to get married. Off we went and that day started our fucking life... Her availability was incredible as she was single. Every time I need a FB, she will be available. I try my best to be available as well.
Then came a time where it started to get too frequent, almost daily. To save room cost, we did it in the car most of the time at the famous WWII site or at her place when no one was around, haha. But after around three months, I was taking a heavy toll on my marriage... and it all ended.

FB is for fuck... The few minutes or hours together will be passionate, as if we were a couple for life, loving each other forever. But once it ends, we part ways that day as if we were good friends. In the presence of others, we pretend to be ordinary and no one suspected a thing. But, it cannot be too frequent (daily is out, once a month, or once a week max), and we should not ask any questions about each other's life... it should just be contained within sex topics... new sex positions, how to prolong, how to orgasm, etc...

mistress is different altogether. I stay away at all cost for that.

a few years have past and I have yet to find an attractive FB to match again... one who stand by the rules of just passionate sex and no love afterwards.... hope I will be lucky soon.. any interested FB, please PM me...
Old 08-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Share a simple one.

My very last FB.
She was the best friend of my previous FB. Hung out together as friends. Me and my previous FB had an agreement, to only have one FB (each other). We both have respective spouses. This is to ensure that we maximize our availability. One day, I realized that she had three FBs. So that was the end, and we ended on a drinking night where we peacefully parted ways. At the smoking area, I was pretty high and smoking with her BFF. There she was, high and said she always wanted a FB as well, as she was single and did not intend to get married. Off we went and that day started our fucking life... Her availability was incredible as she was single. Every time I need a FB, she will be available. I try my best to be available as well.
Then came a time where it started to get too frequent, almost daily. To save room cost, we did it in the car most of the time at the famous WWII site or at her place when no one was around, haha. But after around three months, I was taking a heavy toll on my marriage... and it all ended.

FB is for fuck... The few minutes or hours together will be passionate, as if we were a couple for life, loving each other forever. But once it ends, we part ways that day as if we were good friends. In the presence of others, we pretend to be ordinary and no one suspected a thing. But, it cannot be too frequent (daily is out, once a month, or once a week max), and we should not ask any questions about each other's life... it should just be contained within sex topics... new sex positions, how to prolong, how to orgasm, etc...

mistress is different altogether. I stay away at all cost for that.

a few years have past and I have yet to find an attractive FB to match again... one who stand by the rules of just passionate sex and no love afterwards.... hope I will be lucky soon.. any interested FB, please PM me...
its always great when you can both keep the rules, salute to you bro

its when one starts to change the rules or demand stuff that wasn't agreed on

I have laid the rules out many times, and the FBs or ONS that was supposed to be a FB, asked for more. Breaking hearts isn't cool, but in the first place, it wasn't supposed to be about the heart.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Estella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
Wow, thank you! I will bookmark this page for future reference
Old 08-08-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like contributing to this thread but somehow I don't know how and where to start...

Maybe I should just say I'm a man who thought he could have FBs and remain as FB with those ladies but somehow feelings of the heart always come into play and things got messy eventually...

Haiz...
Old 08-08-2016, 02:55 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
I feel like contributing to this thread but somehow I don't know how and where to start...

Maybe I should just say I'm a man who thought he could have FBs and remain as FB with those ladies but somehow feelings of the heart always come into play and things got messy eventually...

Haiz...
share share....how long have you been in this relationship bro?

heh heh, I started this thread to share about our issues, can exchange advice.

Married with 小三, FBs become 小三, FOB become 小三

I salute those that can stay fuck buddies and friends with benefits with no emotional involvement....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-08-2016, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I never managed to reach the casual-ness of being FB with my flings. I suppose the sense of sadness when I tried to dismiss the entirety of the person that I make love with, inevitably became too much for me to bear.

When I crossed the boundary between friendship and lust, it made both of us confused. We were friends afterall. She did stated that she doesn't want to make the same mistakes, like she did many years ago of being just a fuck buddy with some other guys, yet we did it twice and never really 'discussed' what really happened. I don't know whether it was due to the fact that I do not think I would be able to fulfill what's being expected of me relationship-wise, or whether I was too selfish.

At one time, I contacted her straight to the point and she told me that I wasn't the ONLY guy lusting for her, and that she just can't please everybody She also told me that under no certain terms that there would be any third time. That moment, without her saying anymore, somehow I sensed her deep sadness. As if she's crying her heart out, wondering why even after knowing her as a friend for so long, I only wanted her body, but not her whole entirety. In all honesty, it's simply because I knew too much about her baggage. I know it, she knows it.

That night she posted on her social media feed with the sentence "if need help, there's always the phone directory..... shoulder, where have you been?". It pained me to see what I have become.

Message understood. I didn't dare to contact her for a couple of months, until she messaged me asking how I was doing in life where we started to communicate again, and I could sense that this time she's trying to hold back some of herself, probably because she didn't want her feelings to be hurt. Neither do I.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -

Last edited by randyrockhard; 08-08-2016 at 04:36 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I salute those that can stay fuck buddies and friends with benefits with no emotional involvement....[/QUOTE]

Really not that difficult as long as both partiea agree to the terms early and are on the same page.

My fbs and I have been going at it for over a year now and its still great. They also know that i have a gf outside. Dont get me wrong, i love my gf but she wants to save herself for marriage so my fbs are my avenues of release until then. Im nice to my fbs and treat them like friends but i always make sure that there can be no emotions. They know that its purely physical and im only usig them for their bodiea, nothing more.

I see a few people complaining that this fb r/s gets stale after a while. For me, the good thing about them is that we can experiment and get kinky without feeling too embarassed. Thats the point of them. We constantly share new things we like to try to spice the sex such as roleplays and toys. Managed my fbs to go on the pill several months back and we have been having the best raw sex ever since. Plus get to save hundreds of dollars on condoms.

My best tip: once the comfort and ease sets in between both fb parties, hold on to them tight. Not many will come by in our conservative lands
Old 08-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I salute those that can stay fuck buddies and friends with benefits with no emotional involvement....
Really not that difficult as long as both partiea agree to the terms early and are on the same page.

My best tip: once the comfort and ease sets in between both fb parties, hold on to them tight. Not many will come by in our conservative lands[/QUOTE]

bro great share but a year is hardly a gauge of things to come.

I have been with the FB and it went on and this is the 6th year.
You mention marriage and gf, so that means you are young and your fb is young too. I reckon 20s? Once they go into 30s, late 30s, 40s, they need different things, wild sex with no strings isn't their game.
When you have a FB that's married or with kids, or one who finds after a while that she is reaching the age to get married, or some nonsense about a biologicial clock, that changes the game

Ladies hardly stick to rules, they stick to emotions.

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 08-08-2016 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I never managed to reach the casual-ness of being FB with my flings. I suppose the sense of sadness when I tried to dismiss the entirety of the person that I make love with, inevitably became too much for me to bear.
feel you brother. I concur completely

its because of the good sex, and the feelings, the intense passion that makes us after a while "KC" by the whole relationship

can you really fuck without any emotion? or transferring any energy to the other besides fluids? In Chinese TCM and Indian Medicine, there is a transfer of much more.

That's why some/many bros after going to the same ML/WL for a while, become KC by the girl. (there's a whole thread on this about falling in love with a FL)

If sex can just remain mechanical, and just do it, that's great. But if the person changes his/her mind or start chasing an end or more, that's where the trouble starts.

My thoughts are the same as yours, it ends in pain and hurt
Old 08-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

but on that topic, hey no one has a long term 小三 that they are frustrated with?

haha....I doubt that loh.....maybe the idea of married men owning up to having Xiao san is not a popular thing
Old 08-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

I'm curently having something with a FL, she is 21 this year but semi-retired, settling with a few other regulars who she meets and pays her quite abit each time.

We both like each other, and she always likes to meet me just for sex, she refuses money all the time, even getting angry if I sneak some to her or insist.
But she says we are just friends, she doesn't want any relationship as she doesn't like commitment and she says she's still sleeping with other guys who pay her so it won't be fair to me anyway.

She needs the money so she can't quit that FL job. But she has admitted more than once that she likes me alot, more than a friend but not keen to date at all kind of situation, she even turns away suitors from her school because she says she likes only me.

We meet about 5 times a month and we just hang out like friends, talk about her clients and how gross some of them are and how much she gets from each. We will have sex about three to four times, she really likes sex.

She does it raw with me and one other client she meets but to protect me she makes sure he does regular check ups and sends me the proof if not she won't do it raw with him.

She and I also go for regular check ups, it's been 8 months and so far nothing fucked up.

She's really nice, so just wanted to share it, so far no one else knows she exists.

I have a steady gf as well, she knows but doesn't mind, she even asks stuff like why do people want to stay commited to each other and stuff.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 08-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
I'm curently having something with a FL, she is 21 this year but semi-retired, settling with a few other regulars who she meets and pays her quite abit each time.

We both like each other, and she always likes to meet me just for sex, she refuses money all the time, even getting angry if I sneak some to her or insist.
But she says we are just friends, she doesn't want any relationship as she doesn't like commitment and she says she's still sleeping with other guys who pay her so it won't be fair to me anyway.

She needs the money so she can't quit that FL job. But she has admitted more than once that she likes me alot, more than a friend but not keen to date at all kind of situation, she even turns away suitors from her school because she says she likes only me.

We meet about 5 times a month and we just hang out like friends, talk about her clients and how gross some of them are and how much she gets from each. We will have sex about three to four times, she really likes sex.

She does it raw with me and one other client she meets but to protect me she makes sure he does regular check ups and sends me the proof if not she won't do it raw with him.

She and I also go for regular check ups, it's been 8 months and so far nothing fucked up.

She's really nice, so just wanted to share it, so far no one else knows she exists.

I have a steady gf as well, she knows but doesn't mind, she even asks stuff like why do people want to stay commited to each other and stuff.
nice...envious... this stage the sex is mind blowing...
Old 10-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Definition, personal experience

FBS
- FBs its simple, you screw and you stay out of each other lives
In a way you are also putting up boundaries and the only open one is the dick to hole.
You don't share your life, or personal stuff, problems. You might joke about some work related matter, but not telling the person what you do or what you work as. Its a weird relationship but the objective is sex, and the chit chat is just small talk to break ice.
- Can be ONS, a few rounds, but when it ends, its okay, have a beer you forget about it.

Little 3s 小三 aka mistresses, gfs when you are married
- Will and likely involve money
- She starts off respecting and knowing you have a wife and says she doesn't want to break you up or come in between
- Later she wants more, either money or more of you
- She might tell you to get divorced
- On your side when it was at FB stage, you just thought about your dick, telling yourself its not going to ruin your marriage, you can pull out anytime. When it moves into GF stage, you still think of the sex, but now it lessens, but the commitment and emotions become more.
- When in this stage, your marriage is threatened.
- Its painful to let go, its painful to stay on
Old 10-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Definition, personal experience

Little 3s 小三 aka mistresses, gfs when you are married
- Will and likely involve money
- She starts off respecting and knowing you have a wife and says she doesn't want to break you up or come in between
- Later she wants more, either money or more of you
- She might tell you to get divorced
- On your side when it was at FB stage, you just thought about your dick, telling yourself its not going to ruin your marriage, you can pull out anytime. When it moves into GF stage, you still think of the sex, but now it lessens, but the commitment and emotions become more.
- When in this stage, your marriage is threatened.
- Its painful to let go, its painful to stay on
My understanding of a xiao san too! A FL ccant be catergorised as a xiao san!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1