The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Alamak lost again in Carabao cup...kick out by 2nd Division Derby County managed by his protege Paul lampard from Chelsea on penalties... think will end this season empty handed if they go on playing lidis.. they shd get better players and manager

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-09-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Alamak lost again in Carabao cup...kick out by 2nd Division Derby County managed by his protege Paul lampard from Chelsea on penalties... think will end this season empty handed if they go on playing lidis.. they shd get better players and manager
Pogba should be out in Jan window.

Zidane learning english now.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Is tis really the end for the special one ?.... West Ham 3. Man U 1....has been losing the last few games to weak teams.. history repeating itself for JM ?

Old 29-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is tis really the end for the special one ?.... West Ham 3. Man U 1....has been losing the last few games to weak teams.. history repeating itself for JM ?
I am seriously hoping for TOP 4 finish for my beloved team now... champions this year? Forget it not going to happen

Tight race btw Chelsea Liverpool and Manchester City this year...

As usual may the best team win the title this year

Ps: I still seriously think we should sell Pogba...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I am seriously hoping for TOP 4 finish for my beloved team now... champions this year? Forget it not going to happen

Tight race btw Chelsea Liverpool and Manchester City this year...

As usual may the best team win the title this year

Ps: I still seriously think we should sell Pogba...
TOP 4 ??...I think we can forget it with JM i/c... .believe he had lost the dressing room n devoid of ideas to win matches like in his final 3rd yr in Chelsea....players dun seem to be keen to play for him anymore n disgrace not only their manager but themselves on the pitch against their lowly opponents...a new good manager is needed

As for the title race, tink MC will still be champions followed by either the pair of chelsea or Liverpool, then followed by the pair of spurs or arsenal

Old 30-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I think JM will be sacked very soon and looks like Zidane will replace him.

If however that JM continues.... at the rate we are playing, we will definitely end up at the bottom half of the table.

It's a pity that JM has finally lost the respect of the dressing room...

Bye bye JM.... hello Zidane.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 01-10-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Cancer in ManU are the owners who are not interested in football nor the history of the club but only that it is a cash cow for them to milk or borrow against.

Worst than that we have a shit of a CEO in Ed Woodward who is only looking out for the bottom line at the expense of the players.

JM and Ed are not like Ferguson and David Gill.

What a sad start to the season !!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 01-10-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Cancer in ManU are the owners who are not interested in football nor the history of the club but only that it is a cash cow for them to milk or borrow against.

Worst than that we have a shit of a CEO in Ed Woodward who is only looking out for the bottom line at the expense of the players.

JM and Ed are not like Ferguson and David Gill.

What a sad start to the season !!!
Liverpool went through this before! At least Woodward is willing to pay Sanchez £500k per week!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Liverpool went through this before! At least Woodward is willing to pay Sanchez £500k per week!
Problem is Sanchez is a shit of a player........ better ship him back to Chile

Old 04-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, agree with bro AC...he oso hardly score for the Gunners when he was there...not sure why the football world rate him so highly

Cumming to tis week end if they cannot even beat a weak team like Newcastle...den thats really the end of them, all of them might as well commit harakiri.. Michael Carrick, pls go wake JM and his star studded players up from their arrogance n slumber... to the real world they r living in

Old 05-10-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tbh, he plot his move well! By not playing also get fat pay check!

Quote:
Yes, agree with bro AC...he oso hardly score for the Gunners when he was there...not sure why the football world rate him so highly

Cumming to tis week end if they cannot even beat a weak team like Newcastle...den thats really the end of them, all of them might as well commit harakiri.. Michael Carrick, pls go wake JM and his star studded players up from their arrogance n slumber... to the real world they r living in
Progba is also Overatted! I hope your words can ease to Klopp's ears! Some of pool 's players also been floating high! One even proclaimed that he is the best defender in the world! Lol!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

I'm not happy with reports stating Mourinho will be fired this weekend.
The club should handle such important news in much better manner.
He did win some titles at United but the board and management needs to do better.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nobody seems to know why this is happening ?

Newcastle 2 up in 1st 10 minutes

Bookie power ?
Old 07-10-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Losing 2-0 at half time.... unacceptable performance from the whole team...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-10-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great comeback from Man U.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1