The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
The key is to spend some effort to build up some relationship with a girl there, ...

My friend quite frequently had freelancers for US$40 a nite (not just 1 shot). Yes he builds rapport with them before bringing them into bed.
Agree that if you spend time ti build up rapport, you will get better service. However, some bros don't have time (only a few days) or social skills to do this (to be blunt and honest). This is what makes it challenging for a beginner.

Can you tell us where your friend picked up $40 freelancers? Its hard enough to find freelancers in HCM, but at that price is unheard of. VN girls are probably the most greedy, selfish, and money-minded girls i've ever meet in my punting career. There is no way he pulled $40 freelancer at places like Apocalypse - those girls are Sharks and start out asking $300USD.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Agree that if you spend time ti build up rapport, you will get better service. However, some bros don't have time (only a few days) or social skills to do this (to be blunt and honest). This is what makes it challenging for a beginner.

Can you tell us where your friend picked up $40 freelancers? Its hard enough to find freelancers in HCM, but at that price is unheard of. VN girls are probably the most greedy, selfish, and money-minded girls i've ever meet in my punting career. There is no way he pulled $40 freelancer at places like Apocalypse - those girls are Sharks and start out asking $300USD.
the $40 freelancers are not pick-ups.
He just get to know them, and know that they provide special services for a price, build rapport with them.... then they lower their price. Its not far from giving it to him for free, just that they need to earn some income as they're either out of job or barely earning enough to pay rent.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
the $40 freelancers are not pick-ups.
He just get to know them, and know that they provide special services for a price, build rapport with them.... then they lower their price. Its not far from giving it to him for free, just that they need to earn some income as they're either out of job or barely earning enough to pay rent.
Confusing - the definition of a 'freelancer' is a working girl that can be 'picked-up'. Well then, repeating my question again, where did your friend meet these girls?

Are they regular girls? club girls? mall employees? online dates? etc.. Did they start out with a higher price and lower for your friend? More detail would be appreciated, as the current info is quite vague and not helpful.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pak support this new thread.
Old 23-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM - Freelancer

Quote:
Another option for freelancer, is to get contacts directly from massage shop girls.

If you walk along Le Thanh Ton @ Thai Van Lung (around Little Tokyo) you'll see the many massage shops geared towards Japanese outside asking you for massage, and grabbing your arm.

I talk to many of these girls, and get their contacts. Many of these girls are willing to go to your hotel if you appear well mannered and decent. I got two contact late at night, and they were willing to come to my hotel for around 1M. I never took there offer, but kept their contact as backup if needed.
Le Thanh Ton, Haagen Dazs junction toward Thai Van Lung, massage shop is quite decent.
But the massage shop opposite of from Haagen Dazs toward Ton Duc Thang have action. Hint..they have individual room

I remember there is one massage shop at Ngo Van Nam...Lady offer to go room after work..
Old 23-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
I've been to HCM many times. Nvr been to pickup joints before, visited girly bars once.
Freelancers in HCM provides one of the worst services ever.
They cheat u by jacking up the agreed price, ask for tips and transport fees for lousy service, and even steal yer stuff!
Luckily the only thing stolen from me cost a few dollars.
In HCM, yer best bet is to build some relationship. Even if these relationships is to a girl who works in a girly bar.
They'll need some kind of spark to give u a much better service. Sometimes even comes with a discount.
However, the best ones i had.... are the ones whom i get to know myself. Just some random girls.
Remembered my 1st visit to HCM, which was just last yr. Went for massage, and meetup with a girl after that. 3.5 hours later i was back in hotel banging her for free. She even brought condom for me beforehand.
Many more i did after her.... Bankers, university students, office workers, beauty consultants, etc.
The key is to spend some effort to build up some relationship with a girl there, even if its just temporary.
And no, i'm not yer white skin westerner.

My friend quite frequently had freelancers for US$40 a nite (not just 1 shot). Yes he builds rapport with them before bringing them into bed.

Up my points if u think this is useful. Thanks
Steady... you're my man !!! I up you when I can do so again.
Old 23-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I am not experience enough in hcmc but my little excursion has been very fruitful and rewarding so far.

Agree with Fallen11 - most viet gals are friendly and easy to make friends.

anyone heading there next week Friday to Sun - want to catch up PM me.

cheers
Old 23-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sifusifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can see u fucking hate vn pussies man. lol. must be a drop ball bad trip for ya.

Quote:

Old 23-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sifusifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but to be honest. viet in malaysia accent make me spin like a ferry wheel. .
but they are fun to play with. thats y choose viet go with brothers during oct.
hopefully viet won't be disappointing because we r expecting to be hip hip hurray
Old 23-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Confusing - the definition of a 'freelancer' is a working girl that can be 'picked-up'. Well then, repeating my question again, where did your friend meet these girls?

Are they regular girls? club girls? mall employees? online dates? etc.. Did they start out with a higher price and lower for your friend? More detail would be appreciated, as the current info is quite vague and not helpful.
Maybe my definition of freelancers probably is different from yers.
My definition is any gal who asks for money to sleep with u = freelancers.
Even if its yer friend, who likes u, but declines to sleep with u for free. Asks for some money to supplement her income a bit, then sleeps with u.

They need not be those regular working girls.
Yes they may do the same with other men too. Even if its not on a frequent basis.

Freelancers are freelancers. Not full time pros, or even part time.
They just work when they like it. They can be choosy too etc.
To me as long as they ask for some money as one of the conditions to let u bed them, they are freelancers to me.

Those who go to clubs to find customers regularly are not freelancers to me. They're just free agent pros. No middleman.

We know the girls either from online dating sites/apps, from the streets (befriend them not asking them how much as the 1st sentence out from yer mouth), even from shops. Shops like clothing stores in shopping malls, restaurants, clean salons, etc.

A date is a must if u wanna score with them. But how long does those dates need to be depends on the girl's mood.
My personal record is 3 hours after the 1st meeting.
If u think i'm saying bullshit, pls do not down my points or i'll stop providing any assistance in this thread.
Thanks

Last edited by fallen11; 23-09-2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old 23-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
I am not experience enough in hcmc but my little excursion has been very fruitful and rewarding so far.

cheers
Yea they're friendly.
1 key point is that u must show them some respect.
Vietnamese girls are easily jealous and can get very crazy when they do.
U dont have to be an all out gentleman, just do the things u are ought to do when dating yer gf for the 1st time. Gifts are not compulsory and i personally do not recommend giving them any gifts during the 1st meeting.
Keep yer messaging to other gfs to a minimum when u're out with her. Most of them dun mind, but it can be a big turnoff if u keep messaging someone else when u're with her. Even when the girl u are with has mutual understanding/agreement that both of u are only flings.
I understand not all vietnamese girls give men the due respect. For these i just cut short the meeting and evade. Never contact them again after that.

In such arrangements with vietnamese girls, please understand one thing.
It wont last forever. My advice is enjoy while it lasts.
Dun be too serious about it.
They have their own life too and dun expect them to wait for u all the time just to meet up with u once a month or even less often than that.
Try not to get too sad when a girl stop contacting u.
Just move on to the next one.

1 common thing i found from vietnam girls is that at some point of sex, they would ask u to do it without condom & shoot inside them.
I never did as they told and always use a condom without fail.
Quite a number of girls would try to ask some money from u sometime after that, giving some sob story or say that they're pregnant from yer shooting... etc.
To me, these are the hints for me to cut them loose.
Of course i would question them how it happened etc, to find the signs that they're telling lies when the points dun fit.

Last edited by fallen11; 23-09-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post

cheers
Does your Nick means u like bbbjs?
I very much do, n can forgo a fj for a bbbj to completion.
Glad that HCM has so many Hottocs, Cafe oms, massage shops that gives bbbjs.
NPK, Benny's, PhamHung etc. Cost up to 400k.
But I would say most I had were avg to abv avg n mechanical.
During recent trip had abt 10bbbjs just 1 did not complete.
Hardworking girls but not very skilled, or I hv high expectations.
Old 24-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You are right pal. I been to HCM 20 over times, I try hot toc, street walker, Massage Parlour, KTV girls, Club-pickup, it is never a paradise for guys who compare them to countries like china, bangkok and batam. Most of the time are quick release, they make u empty fast and find excuse to go.

The best experience I have in HCM comes from spending time and money to hook girls who are not FL. I have good experience with office girls met at clubbing places or introduce by friends.

Quote:
My definition is any gal who asks for money to sleep with u = freelancers.
Even if its yer friend, who likes u, but declines to sleep with u for free. Asks for some money to supplement her income a bit, then sleeps with u.

They need not be those regular working girls.
Yes they may do the same with other men too. Even if its not on a frequent basis.

Freelancers are freelancers. Not full time pros, or even part time.
They just work when they like it. They can be choosy too etc.
To me as long as they ask for some money as one of the conditions to let u bed them, they are freelancers to me.

Those who go to clubs to find customers regularly are not freelancers to me. They're just free agent pros. No middleman.

A date is a must if u wanna score with them. But how long does those dates need to be depends on the girl's mood.
If u think i'm saying bullshit, pls do not down my points or i'll stop providing any assistance in this thread.
Thanks
Old 24-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
GundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow.. 10 posts of 'support' and not a single one of useful info. We are off to a good start of a clean useful thread.....lol

To answer your question, there are 2 kinds of bar you can get girls from. 1. Pickup bars, and 2. Hostess Beer Bars.

For pickup bars, i went to Apocalpyse now (called "APO" by taxis), and Go2Bar (after 2am), as the easiest place to pickup overnight freelancers for beginners.

Go2Bar was horrible (5-6 gals, old, CMI) and i would avoid unless you are staying near Bui Vien area and able to quickly check stocks. APO had more girls (around 20-25) but appear older and quote expensive prices. This place is catered towards Ang Mo tourists, and girls quote ridiculous prices ($200-300usd). My friend was able to nego an 'average' looking girl for $100USD LT. I tried to get one of the better looking gals with fake boobs, she started at $300 usd, but would not go lower than $200usd LT, or $150 ST.

For hostess beer bars, just go along Bui Vien and one of the intersecting streets. You'll see many bars with girls wearing bikinis and shorts. You will need to buy at least 5-6 drinks @80-100k each, as a sort of 'barfine' before you can take the girl out. ST is about 1.5M, and LT is about 2.5M, and not very negotiable. These bars are high pressure, and they will try sit you with multiple girls and make you buy more drinks than you need if you aren't careful. However, there are enough bars and girls that you should find something that suits you. The good thing about these places is the girls are used to tourists, and can generally speak good English.

I tried to research other type of pickup bar, but this is all i could find on the thread. Based on my experience, HCM is not a good place to pickup freelancers in bars. Limited stocks and ridiculous asking prices; if this is your style better to visit other cities.
your first paragraph make me scare to post any noob question liao. haha.

wanted to stay at bui vien because of the happening nightlife (got bonk or not to me is not impt, most impt have fun and experience it), seems like the nightlife also out of my budget, think i go stay at ben thanh ward better and sleep early.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

We know the girls either from online dating sites/apps, from the streets (befriend them not asking them how much as the 1st sentence out from yer mouth), even from shops. Shops like clothing stores in shopping malls, restaurants, clean salons, etc.

Thanks
You are picking up Regular girls then (non-freelance, non-working girl) and just paying/tipping them after the fact. Regular girls you do not need to pay at all, and this is why i was confused as i thought you found working girls you negotiated to $40, which sounds way to low for the VN freelance market.

I do not disagree with you, as I used to regularly pickup normal girls in other countries when i have the time, usually from malls, coffee shops and stores, and have been able to get them to bed after 1-2 dates. However, due to being new in VN, not knowing the language, and having limited time, i did not try for regular girls. My comments only relate to the 'freelance' market which i found disapointing. For someone staying longer in VN, picking up regular girls sounds more worthwhile than picking up freelancers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
wanted to stay at bui vien because of the happening nightlife (got bonk or not to me is not impt, most impt have fun and experience it), seems like the nightlife also out of my budget, think i go stay at ben thanh ward better and sleep early.
I think for first timer should stay at Bui Vien as more energetic environment, open later, and lots of things to see for tourist. Even if you don't take home girls from beer bars, can have a drink or two with a pretty viet and a fun night (just watch the number of LDs you buy). Yes, the 'dapao' is not cheap there, but not an excuse to not experience the atmosphere there. Maybe you will have better luck than me, and hook girls at a better rate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1