The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Re: A Raw Fortnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenonly View Post
Been wanting to share this ever since last year, when it happened.

I have this ML whom I visited and got a FJ on the first meeting. She's MILF standard (in her 40s), nice to chat with and showed me what a passionate ride was really like, so I kept going back to her.

Around the 4th or 5th visit, during the bonk she suddenly paused, took off the condom, and we continued raw. Super shiok experience, but of course I was surprised.

Then a few days later I went to visit another "ML". Younger (in her 30s), with a much hotter figure. This was about the 6th visit or so. After the bonking and a massage, we were lying next to each other and frenching. Then she asked "Do you trust me?" and proceeded to ride me raw. Of course in the heat of the moment I won't say no, right?

Then the next week I went to see a vietnamese FL, a SYT at the most in her 20s. Again this was the 4th or 5th visit, and this time, instead of capping me after she gave me a BBBJ with deepthroating, she started to ride me raw. After a while then she capped me and we proceeded bonking as normal.

So my question is:

1) is this common? They start bonking you raw after some time?

2) Does it mean they KC me? Or were they trying to get me to KC them?

After those times everything still went on as per usual. We went back to using safety caps. the Vietnamese girl returned to vietnam, but I am still seeing the other two. (please don't ask me for contacts, I want to keep them all for myself).

Other than the fact that it was risky, any other thoughts?
playing Russian roulette
Old 27-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS, it is normal.
So imagine the amount of raw she has done with her regulars.

What you cannot trust is the men that rawed her before you.
Old 28-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

So bro you had a series of ONS, visited FL all raw and now for the whole year you DIY?

doesn't seem like a regular pattern. furthermore you took one year to share...

anyway,

All shops will have ladies with min Stds or Hiv, in the past, in the present and definitely the future

I know a few FL, ex WL and I can affirm to you that they will do raw for a few reasons

Raw BBBJ and Sex
1. For money reasons, customers pay more
2. For GFE feeling, so that customers will keep going back to her
3. Convenience. Some girls don't like the taste of rubber or the feel of rubber in the mouth or pussy
4. Save money, they can save on the condom
5. Lazy. Believe it or not some are just lazy to use the condom
6. Economics. Without the rubber you are more sensitive, and you cum faster. With rubber, it needs a lot of work and thin rubber to make magic happen
7. Education, many of these FL are just not educated to understand the risk and they are just there for the money.
8. A lot of them are on the pill. So raw + CIP for them okay, if you pay more, or it makes you want to come back to them. You know like fucking your gf or wife but just sluttier

Now what I don't understand is why would you go to a lady who puts her mouth, pussy on tens, hundreds, thousands of dicks with no protection, expect her to be clean.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 28-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

A very concise summary there, shadow_warrier. Pretty much sums up the reality out there.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
A very concise summary there, shadow_warrier. Pretty much sums up the reality out there.
yes. Well I have been schooled and screwed by some of the best whores

screwed my mind too with KC and all kinds of dumb ass emotions and feelings only to find myself at the losing end of losing everything

ups you, now you have power 15.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1