The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light
What happened after Juagen?

Like myself after I juagen, can feel my cock grow longer a bit, last longer a bit but after 5 days the power gone? Then back to normal and hv to juagen again to regain power, so bro out there who juagen, how many days can you last?
Old 16-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold
Re: What happened after Juagen?

Frankly speaking I am not very sure about this. But 1 thing I have heard is that, after JG, do not immediately shoot. I also dunno the rationale behind this, but I think it existed for a reason.

Also I heard must drink lots of plain water after JG.

All these are hearsay things from others. The creditability of these are not known, but I will choose to believe.

Above are just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

Hope every bros will have a healthy bonking life.

Cheers.

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 16-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_squirrel View Post
Frankly speaking I am not very sure about this. But 1 thing I have heard is that, after JG, do not immediately shoot.

Cheers.
I thought JG consist of shooting also??
Old 16-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Frankly speaking I am not very sure about this. But 1 thing I have heard is that, after JG, do not immediately shoot. I also dunno the rationale behind this, but I think it existed for a reason.

Also I heard must drink lots of plain water after JG.

All these are hearsay things from others. The creditability of these are not known, but I will choose to believe.

Above are just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

Hope every bros will have a healthy bonking life.

Cheers.
Ya, Wat i know is after the massage of prostate n veins around yr cock n balls, is like you hv heat them up if you straight away PCC, is just like throwing water in the fire, all the hard works will go to the drain, example after a tedious exercises you dun drink immediatly.YES CHOOSE TO BELIEVE!

So bro, you can last how long?
Old 16-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royster79 View Post
I thought JG consist of shooting also??
Lol! Hahaha.... can lah if you want to make it more worthwhile.
Old 16-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
Ya, Wat i know is after the massage of prostate n veins around yr cock n balls, is like you hv heat them up if you straight away PCC, is just like throwing water in the fire, all the hard works will go to the drain, example after a tedious exercises you dun drink immediatly.YES CHOOSE TO BELIEVE!

So bro, you can last how long?
eh.. say sometimes i also pai seh.. the first shot usually between 15 - 20 mins. second one super lasting.. can be more than 30 mins - 45 mins.

* This is not me being boastful. It is from my personal experience. BTW, I am in my mid 20s so I think being young has got its advantage after all .

Cheers.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 16-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh.. say sometimes i also pai seh.. the first shot usually between 15 - 20 mins. second one super lasting.. can be more than 30 mins - 45 mins.

* This is not me being boastful. It is from my personal experience. BTW, I am in my mid 20s so I think being young has got its advantage after all .

Cheers.
Bro, wat i mean is after Juagen?I'm 40+ maybe a bit rusty.
Old 16-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh.. i not very sure leh.. i never bother to go measure also..

Old 16-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 14
Opera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Rusty for intercourse? u should do more here just joking

Normally after JG dont shoot and wait for at least 3 hours

After JG, i feel more horny hehe, dont know when the Malaysia TKJ will come to SG again
Old 16-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opera View Post
Rusty for intercourse? u should do more here just joking

Normally after JG dont shoot and wait for at least 3 hours

After JG, i feel more horny hehe, dont know when the Malaysia TKJ will come to SG again
It's the old granny, 大家姐, never try before heard her magic hand makes miracle, operate in the hotel, rite.It is she comes twice a year or wat, not to sure? So can you share how miracle she did, it's she is better than Dr SanSan?
Old 16-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh.. i not very sure leh.. i never bother to go measure also..
BTW, who you went for Juagen?
Old 16-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
PEACELUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seriously la, what is jua gen huh? i ever ask a fl who do massage to jua gen for me, but i feel pain leh, so ended up bbbj cim so until now i still dont know whats jua gen
Old 16-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEACELUVER View Post
seriously la, what is jua gen huh? i ever ask a fl who do massage to jua gen for me, but i feel pain leh, so ended up bbbj cim so until now i still dont know whats jua gen
Ok! It's the overhaul of yr cock, the one who did it for me, one is fm crystal crown hotel (jb) named Mary, abt 60 yrs old but now dunno where is she another one is Dr Sansan, basically Mary is better she really break apart all those veins located between the two walnuts there is the buffer n cache area.it try to prolong yr shaft by doing some pulling n rotating, n also the prostate area MSG, you will get addicted too it you feel more enjoyable than sex, but make sure you go to the real master.
Old 16-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Eoan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some ppl say that after JG, don't have sex for at least one day. Give bro one day to recuperate so it will perform better. And authentic JG does not come with HJ, cos it contradict the purpose of JG. Again, heard it from friends.

Maybe more experience bros can share more experience and knowledge ?
Old 16-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
PEACELUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok 10s for the info bro nuke bomb . think its not for me this jua gen thingy cos too pain for me .. i better stick to my hj, bbbj cim..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1