The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
have a great time bro 8 more days and it'll be my turn
Same to you and she will be waiting for you.5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Get your ass in gear, and let us know how fruits are like... hope mai sour, bt waan for you
Wow, fruits season now and plenty of durian around...aroy aroy.

Just lazy to walk around and bars hopping, might take baht bus to walking street for look see & see look only.
Old 15-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

My leg almost gave way after walking around the walking street and going back toward the 2nd road. Notice few asian tourists are back in Pattaya during this low session. The entertainment places are almost quiet with many gals sitting around waiting for customer. Too bad I don't have any juicy FR to post.

Have also found T.T. money exchange in 2nd road toward walking street quote the best rates in Pattaya and today rate quote @ 22.95 bahts, even better than UOB Thai bank.
Old 19-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
tumakan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... heard and read so much about this place, did some research and found some links that might be useful to first time cheongster like myself.
Ill prob be making a trip in early Sept just before the high season comes. Gonna be a long stay about 10-14 days. Still working out on my budget per night and which hotel im staying.

Here is the list of sites
Pattaya Newbie Guide to Pattaya
Pattaya Photos
Pattaya-at-Night - Main Page
Pattaya Thailand travel & tourist guide - 1stop Pattaya
Pattaya Nightlife Guide
Pattaya Nightlife, Bars, GoGo Bars & Discos
Nightlife in Pattaya - Pattaya Nightlife Reviews - Bars - Discos - Clubs - Pubs
** Pattaya Sweethearts - Welcome to PattayaSweethearts.com (some links avail to the gogo/bar site/ can check out the place even before ur there)

Cheers!!
Old 22-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
teckhooi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Back From Bangkok, 1st Location Is Pattaya.

Woot. Got One Walking Street, With Full Of Neon Light, And Tons Of Gal Sitting Outside The Bar. Anyhow, Those Gal Dun Disturb Us, As We R In Group Of 3 Guys And 2 Gals.

KeKe
Old 23-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckhooi View Post
Back From Bangkok, 1st Location Is Pattaya.

Woot. Got One Walking Street, With Full Of Neon Light, And Tons Of Gal Sitting Outside The Bar. Anyhow, Those Gal Dun Disturb Us, As We R In Group Of 3 Guys And 2 Gals.

KeKe
SMLC

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
SMLC
I know what that mean..... wow, you so shiok. teerak non liao! then can surf ... hee hee...
Old 24-06-2010, 05:43 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, you so shiok. teerak non liao! then can surf ... hee hee...
Wah! 大哥 u really old bird, come over people... know everything so well hats off to yah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckhooi View Post
How To Gain Points?
Mine One -ve 4, Due To Post Something Wrong In Webpage.
Sorry To All Samsters
Couldn't help but see this on the Rep Points sticky... 555+ if I rmb it was like 9 or 10 pts ystrday whn I posted my reply. U already answered your own question... "Due to Post Something Wrong"... so wat do u think u posted wrong?

Yesterday I go Soi Cowboy. Wow! Singapore Geylang never see before so many neon lights. Also many pretty Thai gers ask me to go in have a drink. But I cannot becoz GF with me... he he he...???

BTW bro, I didn't zap u hor....

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"

Last edited by indianmagicoil; 24-06-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 24-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if I rmb it was like 9 or 10 pts ystrday whn I posted my reply. U already answered your own question... "Due to Post Something Wrong"... so wat do u think u posted wrong?

BTW bro, I didn't zap u hor....
Sure or not ?
Old 24-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My 1st day report lol

Used the limo, pattaya transport service to get to pattaya. New car, my driver is female, drives fast but safe. takes about 1hr 15mins to get to Bella Express. Rate is 1200B, ya I know expensive, but I don't want to wait 1.5hrs for Bell Travel

Packed my things locked up what need to lock, then went to Devil's Den. Want to book an imp overnight, but cos owner getting married the next day so no overnight booking... So take 2 imps there and try their raved about services in the falang community. My conclusion is it's ok, for normal guys. But for me it's just OK. For the value to me it's not worth it, but for most guys should worth the try.

In the evening went to Babydoll first. US & England matches on, so more falangs in there. The lady with me is not bad. Did nothing much, she not really my type also. So after my drink, went to Secrets. Again matches on, falangs packed the whole bar. I a bit sian, too early to go those gogo like Iron for shows.

So went back to Soi 8 to find the bar where I saw some SYT. On my way along beachroad, I was never really harrassed. Don't know why, maybe I look too young for them lol. Most of the places I get called out are those with gals that looked like underage

So I found the bar I was looking for in Soi 8, think it's called rolling stone. Previous encounter, I was grabbed by a SYT that I think looks like 15-16... Ths time the one who invited me in looks like 20 years old, but I was wary she's a LB. Cause tall and looks like have a bit of apple. Asked her politely to confirm. She assured me everyone in that bar is LADY. The underaged gal I first encountered is 18 going 19yrs.

So take the tall slim gal (24 yrs) for LT1000B. She is tight for me, but it seems that I am too big for her. I'm those that can do long session. She was complaining pain and want to go. I was a bit annoyed, so just paid her 500B. I always think of myself as small, but don't know why I always have gals saying it's big. The 2 ladies at Devil's Den also said same thing. To me, that's just talk to satisfy customet ego, I neve really think much about it.

Anyway, after she left I try go bed. But can't sleep, so at 3+am I was out again. Beachroad almost empty liao, walked to WS most agogo closed. Saw pepermint open, so went in. Ordered a coke, finally found a gal like, she was dancing so wait for her to come down 1st. BUT suddenly the service staff said closed shop.. LL go walk towards insomnia, but music too loud for my liking. So went Candyshop and Lucifer see see, almost empty...

Decide to call it a night, but saw the simon beer complex still open, went in see. A bar gal from Gemini 2 called out to me. Looks like a MILF, but she has that X-factor. So went in have a drink. Played dice till they close, decided to barfine her. Think I too tired, barfine her liao, then talk about the price. She wanted 2000B for LT, I said 1000B, so agreed at 1500B. Got in room after shower, she asked me boom boom her, I was like sian.. starfish... After trying a while, she cannot tahan, end up she really gives me a ride. Feels really good. I enjoyed her company more than her sex. lol So decide to have her LT tonight to go dinner and walk around for some GFE. She's ok if we find another gal so that's good
Old 24-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My 1st day report lol
Hope u enjoy ur remaining days there.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
My 1st day report lol
Nice FR and now your turn to enjoy yourself.

Cheers.
Old 24-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

really nice FR!upz u
Old 25-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Sure or not?
阿哥 chi mai chi leow teh kun! BTW when u coming back to LOS?

Quote:
My 1st day report lol...
If u equate paying that BHT1,200 to waiting in the airport for 1.5hrs then it is well worth it. Anywayz complain what? Can do long time. Look young. 小弟弟 girls complain big... enjoy it. Usually muz have some feel with the girls before deciding to take them out. So muz waste a bit of time & bahts or else kanna starfish, dead fish or those in a hurry very fuckin sianz... literally. Good FR... waiting for more of your LOS adventures.

Old 25-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

is that 1200bahts limo service inside the airport 1?
Old 25-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks all but day 2 is ok at first but end horrible. lol

Quote:
阿哥 chi mai chi leow teh kun! BTW when u coming back to LOS?

If u equate paying that BHT1,200 to waiting in the airport for 1.5hrs then it is well worth it. Anywayz complain what? Can do long time. Look young. 小弟弟 girls complain big... enjoy it. Usually muz have some feel with the girls before deciding to take them out. So muz waste a bit of time & bahts or else kanna starfish, dead fish or those in a hurry very fuckin sianz... literally. Good FR... waiting for more of your LOS adventures.
lol thanks. gals under 18 i a bit not used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
is that 1200bahts limo service inside the airport 1?
bro, the link is here http://www.thelimopattaya.com/

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1