The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
2500B for mediocre service i think not worth it... even at 2000b i feel also not worth it...

are you referring to nana carpark fl at 2000B...
agree...in fact, some of my best sexperience was at agg bars where i get to finger fuck pretty young girls and dfk and groping...just for a few drinks. if like, tarbao back hotel if not then it's goodnight lol

some of the best sex i had was a whole night of foreplay, grinding at clubs before u bring her back and by then she is really wet and horny. be warned - some of them will do raw sex straight up when they are fucking horny! if this is what u want, then be aware of ALL the risks and go ahead. but i was once stunned when during shower foreplay, she was too fucking horny and she simply arched backwards and she ownself penetrated me! OMgosh. and we did a few strokes and big head over take small head and i pulled out and scrambled to dry myself and helmet on and fucked her senseless lol. but this was one of my most memorable experience.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
agree...in fact, some of my best sexperience was at agg bars where i get to finger fuck pretty young girls and dfk and groping...just for a few drinks. if like, tarbao back hotel if not then it's goodnight lol

some of the best sex i had was a whole night of foreplay, grinding at clubs before u bring her back and by then she is really wet and horny. be warned - some of them will do raw sex straight up when they are fucking horny!
555 you really know how to cheong...

+2 -kelthai

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 24-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post

some of the best sex i had was a whole night of foreplay, grinding at clubs before u bring her back and by then she is really wet and horny. be warned - some of them will do raw sex straight up when they are fucking horny! if this is what u want, then be aware of ALL the risks and go ahead. but i was once stunned when during shower foreplay, she was too fucking horny and she simply arched backwards and she ownself penetrated me! OMgosh. and we did a few strokes and big head over take small head and i pulled out and scrambled to dry myself and helmet on and fucked her senseless lol. but this was one of my most memorable experience.
Nowadays agg very commercial leh. Straight to the point. "wanna go" if no she just FO you. Maybe i was at the wrong place and time to have that kinda sexperience. Share places if willing bro. Thanks
Old 24-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bbk now wana meet up pm me !
Old 25-02-2018, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, where is thermae? I am currently in bkk staying at sukumvit. 555
Old 25-02-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyrisk View Post
Hi bros, where is thermae? I am currently in bkk staying at sukumvit. 555
Thermae is located at the basement of Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ss101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem like this place is pack everyday might due to Nat n secret closed.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss101 View Post
Seem like this place is pack everyday might due to Nat n secret closed.
Not due to Nat n secret. Due to gers wanting to earn money.....
Old 26-02-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not due to Nat n secret. Due to gers wanting to earn money.....
Due to many rich but kiam siap newbie don't want to pay USD 1k, so everyone only know how to go to Thermae........
Old 26-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Due to many rich but kiam siap newbie don't want to pay USD 1k, so everyone only know how to go to Thermae........
Sad but truth...
Old 26-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ss101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

US 1k can take out about 10 gals. But sure there will be some extremely smart bro use that $ for hold hand service only
Old 01-03-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...=#post15811318

my Thermae FR from April 2017...

this coming March the last week will be heading to BKK again...will surely go Thermae again...but will try new girls instead...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 01-03-2018, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...=#post15811318

my Thermae FR from April 2017...

this coming March the last week will be heading to BKK again...will surely go Thermae again...but will try new girls instead...

Bro,the 2 girls(Mint and Am) u took at Thermae can speak english?Thank you in advance.

PS : my thai sux big time.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
Bro,the 2 girls(Mint and Am) u took at Thermae can speak english?Thank you in advance.

PS : my thai sux big time.
Am the long hair one her English not bad...as for Mint...Google Translate was our link~~~haha...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 01-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
Am the long hair one her English not bad...as for Mint...Google Translate was our link~~~haha...
Thank you for the info and much appreciated....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1