The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 19
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

So many Japanese & Korean standing outside Thermae now waiting for the magic hour to strike 12 midnight..hahaha

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 02-03-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss101 View Post
US 1k can take out about 10 gals. But sure there will be some extremely smart bro use that $ for hold hand service only
There's no smart or stupid bro........only got rich or poor bro. The rich bro will sit there asking info for common question, they too rich and always use to people servicing them.

The poor bro like me will always try to use search function and/or ask khun google to find those simple question.

Hold hand service is only for those rich and wealthy, but too bad the rich and wealthy always kiam siap or kee niao don't want to pay for the reasonable usd 1k service leh.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I will be in BKK from 4 March to 7 March. Any bros wanna party together? please pm your wechat ID.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just now went to walk walk. Not many syt around. Saw one near the bar and asked, she say only ST 3kbaht... Walked 2 more rounds and gave up... Guess not my day today.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
Saw one near the bar and asked, she say only ST 3kbaht... Walked 2 more rounds and gave up...
is it because asking price over budget for you...

bangkok's p4p market rate all haywire long ago due to too many sex tourists...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 10-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I have been there a few times. In fact I prefer to go there instead of Thermae as I find Thermae to be commercialized and corrupted by too many weekend millionaire carrotheads. It was by accident that I discovered this mini thermae in Rhamkhamhaeng as I was attending a soccer match at the National stadium and looking for a place to eat after the match. I was guided to the cafe by some supporters and while eating there that I realized this was the often discussed mini thermae mentioned by bros in SBF.

Firstly it is not a proper cafe... more like a school canteen with a drinks/snacks kiosk and tables/benches set up in a u-shape. Food is sold by hawkers who carry baskets or pushcarts so there's always different varieties depending on which hawker turns up. The place is seasonal as it is mainly patronized by students from the nearby Rhamkhamheang University or people coming to use the stadium. And it is packed during soccer matches so dun expect any FLs to turn up that day.

Daytime it looks like any normal makan place but come nightfall usually after dinner time..... the students from the Uni will hangout there. Although they give the impression they are studying or socializing.... actually many of them are looking to earn some extra cash. Just look around and smile or approach any puying that suit you and negotiate with her. Preferably if you can speak Thai as many of them are newbies and not so conversant in mandarin or english. Remember to check ID as some could be underage students.

They rarely follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby and they will bring you to a ST room across the bridge in a side street. Some of them have rooms there otherwise you pay 100-200b for the room. Finally do not spoil the market as ST rate here is only 1000b. Some stunners may try their luck for more but never above 1500b. If you have money to throw.... this place is not for you please go to Thermae and be a carrothead there.
Hi, any bros tried this yet? i am going this month end specially for this
Old 10-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog went Thermae 8pm... ordered juice 60baht. A lot Koreans, and some Japanese buffed, some older SG gentleman. Saw groups of young Koreans sitting, asked them if ok to sit beside them, they nodded with a smile. Ddog also slim, tall with goatee, but not as tall more in between Japanese-Korean, more Shibuya street look. Not the best looker... but need to get a gal who likes Ddog instead, in order to have more chemistry, Ddog told self.
Noticed corner of eye, a gal in black dress, around 165cm looking at Ddog. Fair powdered like skin, Melody Low in looks. Though seated, she was looking at Ddog... so gave her back a look, albeit abit blank stare for 30seconds. To test if girl is genuinely interested or just to earn money for her expenses. A smile formed on her lips upon the stare... something connected. Ddog broke the stare suddenly... then quietly observed her... realized though she does try to smile at clients but she doesn't give them such a long stare or look at those seated...
Again, Ddog teased girl, looking at her back, was looking at someone else then suddenly she glanced at Ddog. This went on for another 40mins... of teasing, until she finally gave Ddog a squinted eye, smiling, like "aw... come on...". Ddog stood up, walk opposite direction, then looking back, from corner of the eye, noticed girl was glancing... but Ddog walk off for another round...
then plopped at a corner with some Japanese "Koko ni suwattemo kamai masen ka?"(Can I sit here? in which they graciously replied, yes please). It was at a corner of where she stood... but she still glanced at Ddog. Ddog proceeded to hit some small talks with the Japanese salaryman instead. Until finally... after a few more glances from her, that's it... Ddog said to self, and went walked to the girl straight, looked at her in the eye, then lips, saying to the girl, wanna come with me?
She replied "I like you..."
Ddog "How much do you want...?"
Girl "8500baht it is still 9pm"
Her name was แอ็บบี้ Abbi

Ddog smiled, walked away knowing she's prying on the trade based on monetary still, and being one that prefers deeper connection n willing to pay more for it if there's a connection. But alas, Ddog went back few minutes, there is an empty space where she used to stand...

That night Ddog went back Hotel, concentrate on work for next days' presentation, but somehow ghosts of her stare, her lips.... her smile haunts Ddog....

Wanna know what happened next?
Old 10-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Ddog went Thermae 8pm... ordered juice 60baht. A lot Koreans, and some Japanese buffed, some older SG gentleman. Saw groups of young Koreans sitting, asked them if ok to sit beside them, they nodded with a smile. Ddog also slim, tall with goatee, but not as tall more in between Japanese-Korean, more Shibuya street look. Not the best looker... but need to get a gal who likes Ddog instead, in order to have more chemistry, Ddog told self.....
Hhmm, really dun wanna steal ur thunder, but was curious y do u treat the FLs there like machiam coyote or waitress in Hooters? Since they’re FLs & r mostly (if not all) juz interested to get the most frm ur pocket, I find it hard to understand y do u bother to try “fishing” the FL. Not as if they’ll reject u or quote u a Hi exorbitant price (unless they’re choosy or u’re sibeh ugly) They shoot every men they think got chance 1 wif that kinda looks la, dun think it got much to do wif looks of customer (unless u’re a Song Joong Ki or 王力宏 lookalike) N TBH, her quoting u THB 8500 is seriously daylight robbery, highest I’ve heard over there. Even LT is too much lor. Even if she’s quoting LT oso quite strange cos seldom I heard FLs there will quote LT price str8 off 1(unless u ask la). Highest I’ve been quoted by FL there was THB 3500 for ST & she was quite damn chio, looks like Paige Chua! Oh well, maybe I’m not yandao or tall enuff for her But damn it man, shld hav ON her that time cos I nv see her again after than

N i thnk it’s got nothing to do wif time man! They shld be happy that they hav customer so early in the nite, so that they can come back again after ST. Prices shld be more or less standard, unless they see u as a “Carrot” or “American Spender”

Oh well, juz my thoughts, hope u’re not offended. No punt intended, Cheers~

P.S: Thnx to those who UP my pts, feels happy that u enjoy or find my post helpful. Happy chionging~
Old 10-03-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Hhmm, really dun wanna steal ur thunder, but was curious y do u treat the FLs there like machiam coyote or waitress in Hooters? Since they’re FLs & r mostly (if not all) juz interested to get the most frm ur pocket, I find it hard to understand y do u bother to try “fishing” the FL. Not as if they’ll reject u or quote u a Hi exorbitant price (unless they’re choosy or u’re sibeh ugly) They shoot every men they think got chance 1 wif that kinda looks la, dun think it got much to do wif looks of customer (unless u’re a Song Joong Ki or 王力宏 lookalike) N TBH, her quoting u THB 8500 is seriously daylight robbery, highest I’ve heard over there. Even LT is too much lor. Even if she’s quoting LT oso quite strange cos seldom I heard FLs there will quote LT price str8 off 1(unless u ask la). Highest I’ve been quoted by FL there was THB 3500 for ST & she was quite damn chio, looks like Paige Chua! Oh well, maybe I’m not yandao or tall enuff for her But damn it man, shld hav ON her that time cos I nv see her again after than

N i thnk it’s got nothing to do wif time man! They shld be happy that they hav customer so early in the nite, so that they can come back again after ST. Prices shld be more or less standard, unless they see u as a “Carrot” or “American Spender”

Oh well, juz my thoughts, hope u’re not offended. No punt intended, Cheers~

P.S: Thnx to those who UP my pts, feels happy that u enjoy or find my post helpful. Happy chionging~
You're right bro. But wait till you hear Ddog full story... but Ddog holding suit with me (work lah, prob mistaken as Japanese). Chop Ddog but finally gets girl to open up
Old 11-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Next day, Ddog came at 8pm after work. She wasn't there. Sip on some Orange juice at 60baht... waited at the same spot. 20mins passed... suddenly at the corner of Ddog sight caught a gal looking over. It was Abbi, glanced at her, gave her a smile. Then made a "too bad" look, and glanced away. Reminiscing what happened the day before...
Abbi continued to woo customers, while Ddog observed in interest. It was the first time approaching a Thai gal though had worked with them before professionally. They doesn't somehow seem as complicated as Chinese gals. Of course, knowing she's a 'working' lady makes Ddog even more intent to dwelve into their uninhibited self. Yes they're in it for the money, to pay rents and mind poisoned by easy $$$. But what's the story behind these ladies and how their hearts work, with they really like someone? Intriguing...
Ddog stood up, approached Abbi, first thing she said while whispering to Ddog's ear
"I'm sorry, don't know you interested, waited very long then China customer gave 8, 000 baht".
she paused... "I like you a lot..."
Ddog smiled...
"I offer you 6, 000 long time ok? no 5, 000..." her voice drifted.
Ddog place fingers on her lips to shut her mouth, said to her, let's get a seat and drinks --> behind (at the faux cement wooden chair). Money isn't an issue to Ddog, only wants to find out why she's so intent to make money and her story. Female species fascinates Ddog as they're both conniving, vain, heartless yet vulnerable. But there's always a 'female' flaw to exploit.
Ddog gets near gave her a breath kiss near her lips, tells her "I like you... this part". She touched it... (for those of your know, it's a psychological technique). Let's have dinner... she nodded with a bright smile.
Ddog took her hand and bring Abbi to take taxi nearer to MCD as taxis outside Thermae refused to use meter, much to Abbi's chagrin. She even cussed at the driver... spicy, aggressive having a mind of her own... Ddog beri like.
Let's go to T&K Seafood!

What ensued next was unexpected...
Old 11-03-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyable View Post
Hi, any bros tried this yet? i am going this month end specially for this
Not easy to find and almost impossible if you are 1st timer and have never been there..... better bring along your local friend as thai language is mainly used there.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ladies here will always prefer a ST upon first approach, especially those more chio one. I realise the reason is because, its their first time with you, and they does not know whether you are a jerk or gentlman yet, they are just playing safe. Once they know you are good, they don't mind LT with you.

Cause once in the room, i actually extended to LT after she gets comfy with me.

Just go along with the flow bro.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

If its early in the night and she is a popular girl, good luck getting LT from the girl unless you offer shitloads of money. one ST is 2500 and popular girls can get a few ST in one night, getting 5000 from a LT is just not attractive enough. To me in Thermae, its a matter of who is more desperate. The girls mostly have some off limits like for example, some will reject Indians outright or give some excuse like Oh i have booking already. But most other guys, it then becomes a matter of who is more desperate. I usually do not bargain much when the girl quotes 2500 baht even at close to closing time. Maybe I could do it but to me, I already to pay that amount and I just want to fuck the girl, cum, be happy then ask her to get out of the room. I dont want to spend time bargaining like in the market. But those who ask for above the 'market' price like 3500 for ST, i usually just thank her and walk away. No point, too many choices in Thermae.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
If its early in the night and she is a popular girl, good luck getting LT from the girl unless you offer shitloads of money. one ST is 2500 and popular girls can get a few ST in one night, getting 5000 from a LT is just not attractive enough. To me in Thermae, its a matter of who is more desperate. The girls mostly have some off limits like for example, some will reject Indians outright or give some excuse like Oh i have booking already. But most other guys, it then becomes a matter of who is more desperate. I usually do not bargain much when the girl quotes 2500 baht even at close to closing time. Maybe I could do it but to me, I already to pay that amount and I just want to fuck the girl, cum, be happy then ask her to get out of the room. I dont want to spend time bargaining like in the market. But those who ask for above the 'market' price like 3500 for ST, i usually just thank her and walk away. No point, too many choices in Thermae.

Ditto! Majority of the girls working at Thermae are either single parent, employed or student, therefore, they don't want to go longtime since they have other obligations in the morning! But, some are former gogo dancers, soapy workers and KTV retirees and they're willing to go longtime for a price! If you want to save money, select girls from the back or opposite side of the jukebox!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 7
abclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to behold

Once in a while, tharmae does have gems. But when you see, do not think there is a better choice further up, because she will be gone. Old bird will know when they see a gems
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1