The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone caught any nasty stuff ?

Unprotected is not cool.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
When the feeling is there and chemistry is there, the lady will just let you poke inside, no condom, no resistance. No need to force, no need trickery, and no need alcohol. I am sure some of you senior bros and old birds can confirm that it does turn out like that and I am not spinning stories. Don't need to look like brad pitt or k-pop idol too, and it happens. And those bros who really get offered raw, don't go bragging about it in FR, for obvious reasons. True?

Had these experiences before, and regretted it later for obvious reasons. After each time, check after 30 day window period clear, lucky, and promise not to do it again

Would say that only a handful of ladies I encountered were like that. Haven't encountered anymore for past 1 year. Lady lost control? Or a ploy to secure more customers? Or really took a liking to nice-guy customer? I don't know, but when it did happen it was always a natural flow of events. I am not so bad as to purposely shoot inside. Always warned the lady and pulled out before emptying the load.

Some of these ladies may be on hormone pills to stop ovulation and menses during their working stint so they are not worried of pregnancy in the first place.
Scary story for other bros out in the field....
Always wear a helmet to be safe...
Old 10-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
bruteforce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruteforce is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for EVA from GALAXY XSCORTS

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=710411

Looks: 5/10; the photo seen above is heavily edited and might not seem accurate. in fact, the girl looks abit different. only upon checking her name, was i sure i got the correct girl. In real life, the girl looks not as pretty.
Boobs: small but long nipples
Fingering: 7/10, tight
BBBJ: 0/10, this is the most disappointing as she does not give any bj even if the okt says bbbj and cim.
FJ: 8/10, very tight and you feel like having sex with a young girl. shes probably new to this trade
GFE: 0/10, this is the worst gfe service i got in my years of bonking
RTF: Definitely not, she does not know how to please and service. Do not recommend this stable.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR : Ferrari (Silkstockings)

Ended session with Ferrari earlier.
Indeed Angpai material but ABC English, gotta speak Thai to spice it up.
Instructions clear and direct, she has a nice room with TV on and was cooking sweet potatoes Great smile and hospitality as she asked if the room was too cold.. getting down to business she asked how i speak Thai so i told her blah blah, went to washroom for bath and she’s rather hygienic as the toilet is very well tidied even the toiletries all arranged i was like wtf lol, her body frame is those young early 20s with i think is a large B cupper with suits the petite look👍🏻
SOP usual lie on bed and she smells nice btw very clean shaved pussy when she’s on top, Blowjob is very light and fast and gawd when the saliva drips down to you balls is a fucking turn on.. she can go on and on as you get mesmerized by her sharp looks. She’s rather shy but she does ask questions which actually makes you feel comfortable in a certain way, was curious but she actually worked as a tour guide. Cowgirl to begin with, very long straight hair and smooth skin to compliment her Cups if you ask me, ended with doggy and her ass is really just right with bounce as well.. prolonged 1st shot by watching tv and humping to distract myself from the Thai moans they make aow aow aow Finally out rested on bed and we talked, her Thai last warning too fast to catch sometimes, I think we talked for like 1/2 hr then back to business, she really auto one will catbath u all stroke ur balls up and play with your tip, ended with CIM and she doesn’t stop there, lagi continue until ur cum drip until ur groin, fuck me.. washed up paid and left even took her line for any future luck but confirm is her business line not private. Overall very good, keep it up and bring in these gems bro Silk.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post

Looks: 5/10; the photo seen above is heavily edited and might not seem accurate. in fact, the girl looks abit different. only upon checking her name, was i sure i got the correct girl. In real life, the girl looks not as pretty.
BBBJ: 0/10, this is the most disappointing as she does not give any bj even if the okt says bbbj and cim.
FJ: 8/10, very tight and you feel like having sex with a young girl. shes probably new to this trade
RTF: Definitely not, she does not know how to please and service. Do not recommend this stable.

sound like old stable with NEW NAME....
Old 10-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
sound like old stable with NEW NAME....
I take it as GALAXY XSCORTS is clone of Rolly Polly.

Thanks bro for test out this stable.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ak2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mam from sexhouse on weekend

Contacted bro and got a reply pretty fast

Looks: nearly same, syt figure
Shower: SOP, she try to tease you and play a bit.
BBBJ: 7/10, She likes it a lot until I initiated FJ. didnt try CIM as wanted to bonk her.
Fingering: 8/10, soft and slippery due to ky usage.
Pussy: not shaved.
FJ: 8/10, had only missionary and doggy.

She then offered massage after first shot. The massage was good and relaxing.
As can only do one shot, left happy.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kitty from RegentLust

Introduction : Been seeing lots of review of Kitty for her service and shower experience she provide. Decided to try her so text OKT in the morning for a slot and manage to get a slot around the timing I wanted. One word to describe the whole session is "SHIOK"!!!

Looks :
Kitty have those thai womanly look where her looks will grow as time goes. Photos comparison wise maybe around 75% to 80%. She wear a same pattern like Japanese nightgown to welcome me at the door, wah I see liao very turn on sia.

Body :
She have a petite and curvy body. Skin tone color is slightly thai tanned. Height IMO is around 155cm to 158cm. Slightly meaty body with some tummy. If I did not remember wrongly, she only have one tattoo around her stomach area. Her pussy is nicely clean shaven, looks nice and smooth. The main highlight of her body is definitely her boobs because it totally looks very nice on her body.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Did not check with her the size. Semi soft feeling. To be frank the feeling is consider soft for an enhanced boobs IMO. Nipple is consider big size and is dark brown color. When I am fondling on her those boobs, I feel that her nipple is dammed nice to suck and lick. Lastly as mention above, her boobs looks very nice on her body IMO.

Shower :
One of the reasons I try her is because after reading FRs about her shower service which make me decided to try her. I can say that I totally had a great time with her during shower because she did not rush the shower and she really make an effort to soap my body from top to bottom. During soaping, when she is behind me, she will soap on my 2IC and keep stroking on it. After that she start to use her body and boobs to glide on my body from behind and later she come to my front doing the same, using her body and boobs to glide on my body. Later she start to bend down with my 2IC facing her boobs and she start to give me a sensual Boobs Fuck. My 2IC at that point of time is already very stiff and hard liao, upon seeing that she took my 2IC to her mouth and start to BBBJ. Wah the shower experience really very SHIOK sia.

GFE :
She is a Service Orientated + Fuck Buddy feel IMO. Her service is really very good sia. Go in room, she want to make me feel comfortable and she start to chat with me with some ice breaking questions. She will also help me fold and hung my clothes nicely. Will also offer me water to drink. During cooldown after 1st shot she will offer to help me massage. Her English speaking level I think should be ok as most of the time she speak more Thai to me though some time she will speak some English to me.

Before we are preparing to go bath, while she is wearing her bra and panties. We were both on the bed facing each other upright. Than she playfully wrap her arm on my waist and start to look at me seductively and give me some light kisses. From that angle looking at her boobs, I cannot help it so I unhook her bra than start to fondle and suck onto her those boobs than at the same time also kissing her neck and ear. Than she playfully use her hand to reach out my 2IC and start to stroke on it. After sometime she jokingly say something similar like "ok ok, need to go bath first haha, you want to start now and no bath right?" To be frank if she did not stop, we might start the action and skip bath. Hahaha

Frenching :
She do french. Her style is more of kiss and french. Need to start with some initiation. I feel that need to slowly warm her up with some light kisses and later when her feeling start to slowly grow, she will french passionately. Her frenching is slightly more than tongue tip fight.

Painting + Fingering :
Very nice to paint because of her smooth clean shaven pussy. She really enjoy being paint and finger. Before I even start to paint, when I insert my finger to her pussy and it was already wet inside. When I start to paint and finger on her, she will moan and her body will jerk. Than she will keep use her hand and press on my head gently because she want me to paint and finger her more.

BBBJ :
Did not really focus much on BBBJ for this session. All I can remember is that she will use her tongue a lot while she BBBJ for me. Because all the focus is on Showering, Painting + Fingering and FJ with her. Haha

FJ :
We only tried missionary and cowgirl positions. I guess Cowgirl position seem like more of her favorite position. But still my favorite position with her is missionary because while bonking her in missionary, I keep on fondle and suck on her those captivating boobs as well as kiss and french with her too. While bonking her in missionary, she will ask me something like "Did you enjoy?", "Feels good?" and etc which really make me feels good.

In my point of view :
Kitty is a gem where her services really shine. The most unforgettable for my whole session is the shower experience. Totally enjoy my whole session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 10-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post

Tq for sharing. Thought of trying her as she looks sweet and fair with big boobs.
Save my $.
Some stables have never even seen their ladies.
They just post their pictures send by then.
Some photoshop heavily with all their measurements changed.
Up you later.
Good luck for your bonking.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Looking at the line up, standard this couple of weeks dropped quite a fair bit..
Old 10-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ceez - Teeruk Lover

10 Dec 2018 230pm

SYT type, very petite, excellent figure, nice ass and nice boobs - not too big not too small. Some bro mentioned earlier, very nice to see when she rides you. Sweet face light Thai tan.

Sadly not much luck and we didn’t have much chemistry but she went about her business as should be. Good attitude and hard worker. Wished I was younger can book n bonk all night haha. Definitely will rtf if time allows it. Previous reviews from other bros spot on
Old 10-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

🇳🇱 Vip888 🇳🇱
Slutt, Voluptuous, Sexy, Curvy, Gym trained tight smooth skin texture, WHO ???
🇳🇱 Ivy 🇳🇱

A short introduction about her
• Sexy slutt lingerie
• Very curvy gymnastic figure
• Two side inked slightly above her ass (back)
《A guided ink to tell me hold on it, doggy》
• Hard fuck, not rush
• All kinds of position
《4 positions tried & her room nice spacious with sofa available hor 》
• Fully utilized room space & bonked her well 😎😎
• WET SLURPY SUCTION, SHE ALLOWS CIM. Take note ! BEWARE OR else check clear easily lol.
• Ain't a super frencher but still good enough.
• Treat her well, her slutty young milf look will boost your adrenaline & pump her well, she will love it too 😎 WET PUSS hehehe
• Service oriented, tell her what you need she is very very open to talk with.
• The feeling is like she is the hottie mistress , white lingerie wait you at her home.
Trust me, another gem. GOGOGO !! MAI TU LIAO ❗❗
Old 10-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pixi (TheRegentLust), Session on 9 December 2018, 11.30pm

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=710381
It's a RTF session, so I won't bother writing too much.
If interested can check my FR on her on 1 Dec.
Even though my session is so late shes still as hardworking as ever. Always making sure I'm enjoying and wanting to know what she can do to make me feel better.
Zero complaints and attitude problem from her at all.
She said she's returning on wednesday though, so if any bros want to try her need hurry up liao.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SexAmazon Mona:
Thought after session with Nessa Nirvana was achieved. Little did I know there is another gem in hiding Mona..What can I say..looks - Can melt your heart..you would like to romance her..cute smile and eyes..GFE 10/10 Comms no issues thanks to her great English with accent..And boy she is not that skinny types..petite with womanly curves and an ass to die for..she redefined R of AR from rimming to rape..she will ensure her tounge reaches the deepest of your hole..and the best best best...her clit..rarely you see this kind even in porn..50 mins of foreplay and she came 3 times..which led me to unload my 2 week of unspent sperm in her womanly pussy..RTF? do you need to ask more
Old 10-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guy894a is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody knows what happened to SIAM PLEASURE?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1