The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: FR On L18H38

any bros tried g19?
Old 07-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Seem like G16 and G2 is recommended here? G1 sounds good too.
Any others? As I tried G6 before and felt so so only
Old 09-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any1 knows if G7 is working? heard form OKT she rest for few days...
Old 10-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for today's bonk 10th November 2018

L18H38 G11
Name: Nam
Origin: Chiangmai

Looks: 8/10
Very tall lady, 1.75m without wearing shoes, hair is long silky reaches her upper back. Slim and gentle, fair face looks and with features like chinese. I would verify as chio bu.

Boobs: 8/10
B cups, a good handful, nipples pinkish and not too big like post-natal ladies.

Body: 8/10
Womanly with meat, very healthy feel.

Pussy: 7/10
Has slight pubic hair, not very tight but still alright.

GFE: 7/10
Abit SOP the way she behaves, not much conversation but maybe she is those kind of quiet girl, need someone to keep up the conversation.

BJ: 5/10
Not very skillful here, only know how to blow while play balls haha. I went for round 2 still same pattern...

FJ: 7/10
Good riding skill, my first shot was spent with her on top. I was fantasizing that she is my FB and we are in her room hahaha....buay tahan fire liao!

Overall, I would say she wont let your money go wasted but it wont go above value as well due to no kissing and no makan-pussy. Will RTF if can have a tarma with a more GFE lady, then G11 be the calefare.
Old 21-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on g11 is negative. Chose her because she looked pretty in the tank. She is about 1.7m tall with really long hair. Hair looks like a wig. Mustache unshave and so is armpit. Have the ladyboy like feel so I couldn't get hard. Major turn off. I requested to leave and she got shocked and told me she wanted me to finish. By this time I felt like she faked her voice to sound like a women but she didn't do it really well because she was surprised. I don't know if it's just me. Visit to believe.
Old 23-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
any1 knows if G7 is working? heard form OKT she rest for few days...
Just bonked her - her boobs very solid - she said B cup, I felt C cup.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeKanasai View Post
nice and soft right? u like her ass?
Old 24-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeKanasai View Post
new or old G7 ? the old one a bit sagging with inverted nips..
Old 24-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Had g18 today. Ah lian look sizeable tit, chiangmai girl fair skin (i like Chiang mai girls haha). We had some eye contact and went for it. Bath sop nothing special. Started with cat bath, no frenching and i requested for cap bj. Tried 5 position and she kept saying if i came when i pause the pounding. Little discouraging. Was quite worried couldn't cum but after i change the lousy thai condom to my durex had the urge. Shot all over her boobs. Nearer to end of fj we got more gfe. Overall i like her body and accepting of her attitude. Will consider rtf next time. Each to his own taste bah, maybe i low expectations

Last edited by unrealx262; 24-11-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
My FR on g11 is negative. Chose her because she looked pretty in the tank. She is about 1.7m tall with really long hair. Hair looks like a wig. Mustache unshave and so is armpit. Have the ladyboy like feel so I couldn't get hard. Major turn off. I requested to leave and she got shocked and told me she wanted me to finish. By this time I felt like she faked her voice to sound like a women but she didn't do it really well because she was surprised. I don't know if it's just me. Visit to believe.

I had same experience and did fr before, mentioning she's maybe ladyboy.

By right LB can't work in these shops, but in Thailand ,with money, she easily can change her records to "female"
Old 04-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ayumi83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
nice and soft right? u like her ass?
why say like her ass? u poke her ass ah. =D
Old 04-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I think u guys might be taking this ladyboy phobia too far, have u actually seen a post op pussy before,???? If u want u can go rowell street and find, post op ladyboy is still easy to identify when u see the man made pussy

For geylang thai sex workers, its common to find those born in the country side and rural areas, with poverty and poor access to higher education. Their big bone and more muscular bodies comes from the genes as farmer stock..... Not because their ladyboy..... So relax and maybe if you are still worried then go rowell street to see what a ladyboy pussy looks like
Old 04-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi83 View Post
why say like her ass? u poke her ass ah. =D
no la... as in the spongy feeling of squeezing.. AJ not my thing..haha
Old 04-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried to google for pictures, afraid i cannot tell the difference.
How much it cost to go Roswell just to see fake pussy?
Old 04-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Walk along Rowell street after 8pm, the lb inside the shophouse, make sure to ask who is post op

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1