The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Newbie's Guide to Accessing The Chat Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanz View Post
when everyone is there live. you don't dare to kpkb. come here kpkb. No balls leh bro. before BL silence you, you got plenty of time to kpkb but you did nothing and just wait to get kicked.

To be honest, this hole you dig yourself and now you're still the one digging and filling it up and digging again. Want to complain, go chatroom complain. Dont pussy here then go chatroom say another stories.
I already said my peace liao... Case closed for me.
Apparently not for BL and some.
So y u so defensive for BL?
Old 29-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
I already behave myself liao hor... Make chat admin's work very easy...
Even xuanz say I chat like a pussy now....
U all very hard to please sia...

I think urself is the one hard to please
the sian charbor issue oredi over but y would u still want to create more prob for chatrm.. complain this n that.. Somehow u give me that yaya attitude

chatrm is for all to use n not only for U urself. some others might be unhappy abt it too but no one has ever complained but congrats!! ..u have taken 1st step to complain abt admin lolz

anyway "humble" is the word which i think u need to learn
If u were to say case close.. i dun think there is a need to complain in d 1st place cheers!
Old 29-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PPGirl... You've already judged my Internet persona... I don't need to say more to convince you otherwise.

Have a nice day!
Old 29-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
If u were to say case close.. i dun think there is a need to complain in d 1st place cheers!
i couldn't agree more. like he was the one saying case close, but still the one crying in the forum.
Old 29-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PPGirl... You've already judged my Internet persona... I don't need to say more to convince you otherwise.

Have a nice day!
Nah im not here to judge anyone.
Y i say u have d yaya attitude..i think u urself knw what u have type n think i dun have to quote any of ur yaya posts in here right?
I also dunno what kind of person r u n i dunno u at all till u started d sian charbor thread cos i hardly in d chatrm.
Even after the thread i also dunno who r u.. but it doesnt matter.
U dun need to convince me cos there is no need to

P.S. very long time i no csi liao.. u want to be guinea pig

Last edited by PPGirl; 29-11-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 30-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
2wire is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I already said my peace liao... Case closed for me.
Apparently not for BL and some.
So y u so defensive for BL?
Sure case closed not?

If you don't let go of this saga, you will never find your peace within 47627643 metres of the chatroom.

Last edited by 2wire; 30-11-2013 at 05:36 AM.
Old 30-11-2013, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
sassysunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you're the one who can't let go, John. Never really see you talk shyt in the CR.
But in the forum, woahhhhh you're totally playing the victim card.

Johnbass, one advice~ just never come back to the chatroom and peace will prevail.
Good news is, You still can chee hong somewhere else~

Good news for us all even if you still decide to come back to the CR, onz you. Kena CSI-ed out don't cry mother cry father ah!

PEACE~
Old 30-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Wah so serious... I still thought you are 善男信女... No wonder all looking at my profile.
Old 30-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Ok lah... I dedicate this song to CR
http://www.youtube.com.sg/watch?v=Nl9WMIPzd6w
Old 05-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Tiagong CR tio fixed?!
Just kidding lah...
Old 05-12-2013, 12:49 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

chat room has been fixed. It's up and running again. Sorry for the breakdown. Normal service has now resumed.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

so, chat admin natsuki, can you finally tell me how did i offend you in the CR that you had to silent me from chatting in the main?

"ji ki, neng ki, sa ki, natsuki~" - i was just trying to greet you when you suddenly began to talk in the CR.. yes it wasn't really a formal kind of greeting, it could even be seen as lame, but how is it even offensive or insulting?

i had the courtesy to pm you to explain, and you simply closed my pm, pasted my explanation in the main where i was silenced and could not make my defence to whatever shyt you replied there.. come on, if this is how administration for the chatroom is carried out, might as well don't have a chatroom..
Old 09-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
so, chat admin natsuki, can you finally tell me how did i offend you in the CR that you had to silent me from chatting in the main?

"ji ki, neng ki, sa ki, natsuki~" - i was just trying to greet you when you suddenly began to talk in the CR.. yes it wasn't really a formal kind of greeting, it could even be seen as lame, but how is it even offensive or insulting?

i had the courtesy to pm you to explain, and you simply closed my pm, pasted my explanation in the main where i was silenced and could not make my defence to whatever shyt you replied there.. come on, if this is how administration for the chatroom is carried out, might as well don't have a chatroom..
I feel u bro...
Old 09-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post

if this is true, she very petty. lol.

@Johnbass, don't say I side with admin. Lol
Old 09-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanz View Post
if this is true, she very petty. lol.

@Johnbass, don't say I side with admin. Lol
Lol... Also dun say I stir shit hor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1