The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all
L16H12 cat150 PRC

Seem like no one open this House Service Thread, then let me begun my virgin FR, Heard that this hse got 8 wl, Emily, Michelle, Summer, Bobo, n Sky, that what I heard from SKY that gal I booked, the rest yet to be named and try from other Bros to give FR.

Had a Virgin visited this House 1612, booked a gal called SKY, small build size, cute and naughty, from Szechuan, age 23. 158cm/50kg.

Looks (8/10): Little School gal look, cute and pretended to be shy

Boobs (7.5/10): Firm B- long perky pink nipples good to lick and suck.

Body (8/10): Very fair and firm big butt.

Bath (8/10): Soaped us very nicely and she started to lick my nipples, damn shiok, follow by sucking my dick, getting hard like a rod. then fingering my ass, used her shaved cunt like toothbrush to rubbed my dick, really into the haven.

AR (0/10): Never really like it.

Cat Bath (9/10): She will slowly lick all your body no rush type, even smell and kiss on your armpit, licking and sucking your toes too, you can kiss her too.

Painting: I do not like it

BBBJ (7.5/10): Her sucking really to your sextifactory, keep checking are you feel shoik.......shoik till cant reply.

FJ (8/10): Like a student ask your permission, are you ready to fuck sir, till i say yes, very obedient student, told to fuck me from the back first, then to the front, can see her mimi bouncing, shoik leh, ask her to do the breast fuck, she only got B- cant really accommodate my big cock she say one, but she still trying very hard, her body perspiring, all sweat smell that urge me to fuck her hard in missionary and lick her armpit suck her long perking nipples, she meow till so loud i need to kiss her mouth to shut her the fuck up.

GFE(7.5/10): Very naughty, during shower will bite your nipples.

Overall: $150 what you expect ? In sin you touch lady backside fine $3000. most importantly you got FUN.

RTF: Yes. still got 8 gals brush. hahaaaaa..............
Old 10-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Michelle

Looks - 8.5 (very beautiful and friendly, more like a model/ actress)
Height - 1.6m - 1.52m
Boobs - 6 (B- cup, soft and good to grab)
Body - 6.7 (looks better with clothes. A bit sag due to zero sports, I guess. Skin was excellent though and her face more than makes up for it.)
Dressing - 7
Pussy - 7.5 (no smell)

Frenching - 9 (very responsive and will stick her tongue out auto-gear for frenching from when we enter the bathroom)
AR - 8.5 (Both my stomach and on all fours positions with cap in her tongue)
BBBJ - 8 (Hard working and deep throat)
Boobs Massage - 5 (Used her nipples to teased me)
FJ - 8 (Multiple positions and accommodating to my requests. Role playing, teacher-student and couple. Fun sex.)
GFE - 8 (Like fucking my wife or high class socialite.)

Attitude - 9 (Good, takes initiative and hard working. Accommodating and keeps trying various ways when I cannot comes)

RTF - Wish too but already got many gals on my RTF and to-be hit list.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Sawadecup. Sky used her shaved vulva to rub your dick? It isn't so hygienic n there's a v slight chance she might get pregnant becos our precum might contain sperm.
Old 13-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

So far, Summer from this house looks enticing. Saw her once in a silver two piece, damn shiok, quite angpai too
Old 15-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The Sky's the Limit ...

The Sky's the Limit ...

WL Name - Sky
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 - 23 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - barely 1.57m on barefoot
Home Base - L1612
Misc Info - She debuted about a couple of months ago. Have prior experience in the flesh trade ...

Appearance - Fair complexion with zero blemish ... Round facial shape ... Crooked frontal tooth like those kawaii Jap looks ... Big round eyes with synthetic eyelashes that looked natural ... Medium high bridge nose and quite sharp too ... Reddish brown long tress ... She looks like a Jap if she kept quiet ... She looks youngish and adorable ... She looks kinky in a 2-piece skimpy outfit with 4-5 inches stilettos to complete the today's era vampy looks ...

Bod - Fair, petite and slim with minimal fats ... Nice perky rear to boot ...Fair body complexion ... Spotted a tribal tattoo just below her neck ... She applied pearl white manicure ... Nice!

Tits - Her tits are not very flattering ... They looks like A to B minus ... The problem is, they do not have a well-developed & distinct curves at the base of her breasts ... In other words, they are wide but do not protrude much ... She has longish pale pink nips ...

Pussy - Not bad looking pussy and looks appetizing ... But I don't have the urge to DATY ... No particular reason ... Don't ask me why as a lot depends on my mood at that instance ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was very enthusiastic and sporting in this segment ... She was willing to subject herself to my whims and fancies ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from the front to the back of my anatomies ... She put in effort but I felt that it was not done very naturally ... She liked to exaggerate the action most of the time and give me funny facial expressions ... She then gave me a brief fore-play before proceeding to offer me a deep-throated BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - She would go thru the standard CAT150 procedures of this department ... She put in some effort but I don't like her vacuum sucking method using her lips to pull at my skin and then made a "blurp-like" sound simultaneously ... Hahaha ... Not stimulating to me actually & very unnatural ... I personally prefer licking and rolling of the tongue on my anatomy in a sensual fashion ...

AR - I requested her to skip this department because she chose to perform AR with a condom inserted thru her tongue ... She said all her mates in this shop perform CAR!

French Kissing - Very passionate and engaging ... We were on fire the moment we locked lips and tongues ... Shiok lah!

BBBJ - She performed deep-throated BBBJ on me and she spent hell lotsa time in this department ... I guess she loves to BBBJ ... Bwahahaha ... Almost zero hand action though ...

FJ - She was very accommodating in meeting all my desire sexual positions ... She even willing to role-play if you are game ... She was a commando when comes to this department ... The Sky's the Limit if you can bring on the fire within her ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - Great WL attitude! She would try to perform according to ones whims and fancies but of course just like any WL, she might have her limits ... One needs to try her and explore ... and see if you could maximize your mileage ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Guys just curious.

I have yet to tried cat 150.

How long issit? 45 mins? 30 mins?

Thanks in advance.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Guys just curious.

Thanks in advance.

One hour bro......

Old 16-06-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Guys just curious.

Thanks in advance.
Prc 1 hr

Msian 45 mins
Old 19-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Michelle two days ago durinh lunch time. Apparently she is the best looking girl among the batch of 4-5 ladies. Sky was not there I think.

Good service from her, althought no kissing & her boobs a bit saggy.
Old 19-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Sky is the BEST in this house...having tried eva ck.....etc
Her power is the AR.

Going back today to up...Summer.
Old 19-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wondering if CK is still around?
Old 19-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Just wondering if CK is still around?
Still around
Old 21-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Anyone try Bobo ? any FR on her my next target. Tks.
Old 22-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcan7 View Post
Sky is the BEST in this house...having tried eva ck.....etc
Her power is the AR.

Going back today to up...Summer.
Si beh regret.����

Took Summer recently. Did role play with her..... she ask moi to pump her hard hard.... not hard hard power she no 爽。Any pattern also ok.

Guess is to compensate for her airport runway. CANNOT find the nnp.
Moi give her distinction for the nnp.

Last edited by Ericcan7; 24-06-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Old 24-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, wonder how is BoBo service and looks? Heard she is C cup?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1