The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheSearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Got the message alright . Many Thanks for the heads up .
Regards
Old 05-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
legacy66 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlegacy66 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good info, we must learn to protect ourselves
Old 09-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gaia14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thks for the advice.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:08 PM
fancystory00

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi thankys for the guide.
Old 20-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
138mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not only to protect our ID but our little brother too.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
spirits212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What if the agent wants your SMF nick?
Old 29-10-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
69slownfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbies sure have alot to learn before going out to the WORLD
Old 08-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
redlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bro.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
woshijingcha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
help

any admin or bro here can help? i have purchase the verotel but i cant view those pic post in the "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)" can someone help me?
Old 16-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
Buffon Lee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69 View Post
Warning Against Revealing Your Identity and/or Personal Information To Forum Members

Recently in Sam's forum, a member's personal info was posted by another member in the midst of a cyber dispute. Another member whereabout in Hatyai was also being revealed, leading to phone calls being made to the victim's hotel room to harass him.

In view of these incidents, there are 3 advice from Sam, which I think is important and applicable to all other forums:

* Keep your identity secret.
* Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
* If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick

Here are a few tips on how to guard your identity and personal info when seeking assistance on Hatyai:

Correspondence With Acquaintances From The Forum

1. Never ever reveal your identity or any other personal information in your correspondence with acquaintances from the forum.
2. Try to correspond via email. Use your free email account which does not have your real name on it. If you don't have, create one. Avoid using your company's email.
3. If you need to correspond via the forum, you may use your original nick provided you are not going to meet that person later. If you intend to meet him, then it is wise to use a new nick instead. Remember to use that new nick when posting any feedback or report later after the trip, so that you will still remain anonymous with your original nick. Whichever nick you are using, again do not reveal your identity or other personal information.

Meeting With Forum Members

4. Do not fill in any application forms given by forum members where you will reveal your identity, as well as your personal information.
5. Introduce yourself as John, Sam, Mike, or whatever common western names that you can think of, but never your real name. Surnames like Tan, Lim, Lee, etc are alright as they are common enough.
6. Your personal documents like passport, identification card etc should always remain with you and never be handed over to the forum member you met in Hatyai. For hotel check-in or buying of air ticket, please make sure that the no one is not around when you provide the necessary personal info requested. In addition to personal documents, you should ensure that all other documents which contains your real identity or personal info (eg email confirmation letter from airlines or hotels) should not be seen by the forum member that you met there.
7. If you are using your new nick to correspond with any person in Hatyai, remember to use that same nick when you met that person, and not your original nick.
8. Always remain vague and avoid answering questions about your personal life (like your job, your company etc). Talk about anything under the sun except about yourself.
9. If any samster were to pressure you into revealing your identity, then you better stay away from him. For sure he is up to no good in wanting to find out who you are. It is better for you not to know this person, even if you have to roam Hatyai by yourself.
10. Never give your handphone number out to the forum member that you meet in hatyai. Avoid using your handphone for correspondence. Used a local prepaid SIM card instead. If not, then always make use of the hotel phone at the reception, which is free for local calls.
11. Beware of joining or investing in any businesses proposed by the forum member in Hatyai. In such dealings, beside giving out your money, you will also need to divulge your personal details. Beside losing your money, you will also have to deal with your personal info being used against you should relationship turn sour.

Note

There are many forum members who have met with each other without any problems, and some have even become close friends. However, there are a few incidents where revealing one's indentity has become a liability for some. The most serious incident is the recent one in Hatyai. Therefore this is to serve as a general warning to all forum members. It is up to the individual to decide whether he can trust the stranger he knows through the forum, and be comfortable enough to reveal his identity and personal info to him. For newbies, it is advisable to very cautious of the people you meet from the forum, and take all the necessary precaution to protect themselves.

Regards
Nanog69
Very important reminder again
Old 25-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
deathblade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathblade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:51 PM
SonOfGun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks for the info!!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
turbodial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very great info...thank you!
Old 26-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
kiatboon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykiatboon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro can advise me on how to change my username?
Old 26-09-2010, 03:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiatboon View Post
any bro can advise me on how to change my username?
Usernames cannot be changed but you can simply register a new account.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1