The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

---------------

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 09-12-2018 at 12:32 AM.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Its sat soon.... Time for some action.... Hohoho
Old 07-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Its sat soon.... Time for some action.... Hohoho
huat ah
Old 08-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

FR

Today i came to geylang with a sense of anticipation... I have been looking forward to this the whole week already. Armed with the recent reports from the forum, i had plans to call 0670 88 or 0866a 66,73,93.

I loitered around for awhile, drinking milo at the coffee shop and not beer cause im a bui bui beh kan nerd. My favourite activity before calling is to have a drink, relax and hopefully spot some sexy babes.

Today i got lucky and saw 2 babes showing alot of legs and abit of ass, nowadays geylang have many more ang mo expats and local teens and they are comfortable enough to wear sexy outfits while walking about in geylang. After relaxing and getting into the mood, i started walking towards 0670 to check my first target....but unfortunately g88 was off. I could see 4 other wls on the sofa but they didn't suit my taste....

At lorong 866g, i was recommended g3 by the okt but i declined to enter the house as i already set my target at 66a. As the door opened, I was wondering out of the 3 targets, who will appear. Saw 5 girls on the sofa and a milf with big juicy boobs caught my attention. I glanced at her tag and it was 73!

I quickly scanned the rest of the girls while the okt started his introduction....i couldn't remember what he was saying.... I only remember that none of the other girls were my type, and g63, 93 wasn't on the sofa. Looking again at 73's big juicy boobs.... I quickly decided to pick her. On the way up the stairs i took the chance to grab some ass and was happy to feel a nice bouncy ass

Inside her room, i started taking off my clothes fast, entered the shower and got another pleasant surprise, her big boobs feel very real. Actually i cant decide if its fake or real but base on the feeling and softness i just treat it as real. In the shower i had much fun squeezing her boobs and ass, the 2 curves a woman needs to have. She also gave me a quick bbbj in the shower, the only bad thing is the listerine has alcohol and made my dickhead abit irritated.

On bed she cat bathed me aggressively, licking me all over, i felt her soft warm ticklish tongue going all over my upper body as i roam her bare body, sometimes feeling the perky softness of her boobs, sometimes feeling the warmth of her skin, i couldn't see anything, only felt myself in a world of physical sensations, soft ticklish warm tongue on my body and nice boobs in my hands.

She started to go down to cat bath my upper thighs, this allowed me to take a break and return to earth. I lay on bed enjoying the deep throat bbbj she was giving me, those deep throats always produce abit more extra sensation.... Unfortunately her bbbj skills seem only average, not enough suction power or tongue stimulation

After resting awhile and just enjoying the sensations from her bbbj, i was ready for sex and it was her turn to lie down as i finally get to attack her..... I did all the sucking and playing i wanted with her boobs and even played abit outside her pussy. The more i play with my dick outside her pussy, the more horny i got until my little head took over from my big head, i tried putting in my dick raw but she immediately mover up and strongly resisted my actions, after awhile of struggling she won and i knew that this girl is safety conscious, anti raw type.

By this time the buzzer rang and i extended the session, also my little dragon became little turtle after it got denied entry to explore the cave due to lack of safety gear. I ask her to switch to lying doggy and played with my dick outside her pussy again, rubbing the head against her soft slippery pussy folds until it got hard. She reminded me not to go in but as usual, after playing outside her pussy, my little dragon took control of my body and forced me, against my will, to enter her raw.

I was partially successful due to the position, i think i entered abit and she quickly move up again and turn around to stop me. This time i got worried that my dick will go soft again so i faster put on the condom and started fucking her in missionary. While fucking in missionary, my mouth moved closer to her lips as my condom dick kept pushing into her, i pressed my lips against hers and slipped my tongue inside. She responded by fiercely frenching me, accepting my tongue into her mouth and moving her tongue against mine. I was locked in a warm, slippery wet kiss with her, a intense frenching session that got my fire up.

I switch her to doggy position and pounded away at her ass, good thing her ass is nice enough for a comfortable doggy and i kept pounding away, feeling my condom dick enter her, followed by the meat of her ass hitting my flesh. God damn i love this sensation, the feeling of pounding against a nice ass. I kept thrusting into her pussy and my hands were busy too, at first feeling her waist, later grabbing on to her ass cheeks and moulding them until i came....

After the session, she was still friendly and talkative, very easy to chit chat with her and hug her. I was totally sextified and just hugged her warm body, 1 hand under her head, the other hand roaming about, sometimes playing with her big boobs, sometimes cupping her ass and feeling the flesh of her butt.

In this enjoyable position, we chatted the remaining time away.......she did ask me about safety and gently but firmly disapprove of my attempts to raw her... After awhile I can feel that she is abit paranoid of this issue.....even a patient person will get angry if u keep pushing their sore spots... Luckily i only tried to raw 2 times, maybe she might turn nasty if i kept on trying.

Anyway the point is.... I did not get to raw but still had a good time from start to end. The next time i rtf.... I will respect her decision and not try to raw.... The reason why is simple... Dun think ppl good to you means you can bully them or eat them... Those that are good to me, i will reprociate and be good to them...

Scoring time

Looks: late 20s to early 30s milf, looks better from far.

Body: Nice big boobs, i think natural. Did not notice any tummy. Nice ass.

Foreplay skills:  Good cat bath, slightly abv-average bbbj. NO ar.

Sex: Solid Good with Good frenching.

Attitude: Nice and friendly, patient, easy to talk with, she likes you to pay full attention to her during fj.

Summary: Totally enjoyed myself. If u ok with her looks then go ahead... Should be good sex... Share ur experience with us too

Comments: she is anti raw, also does NOT do aj.

For raw players, be prepared to use condom. Is she still worth to try?? Yes if you are ok with her looks and S shape body or Frenching is important to you

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 09-12-2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
FR

Today i came to geylang with a sense of anticipation... I have been looking forward to this the whole week already. Armed with the recent reports from the forum, i had plans to call 0670 88 or 0866a 66,73,93.

I loitered around for awhile, drinking milo at the coffee shop and not beer cause im a bui bui beh kan nerd. My favourite activity before calling is to have a drink, relax and hopefully spot some sexy babes.

Today i got lucky and saw 2 babes showing alot of legs and abit of ass, nowadays geylang have many more ang mo expats and local teens and they are comfortable enough to wear sexy outfits while walking about in geylang. After relaxing and getting into the mood, i started walking towards 0670 to check my first target....but unfortunately g88 was off. I could see 4 other wls on the sofa but they didn't suit my taste....

At lorong 866g, i was recommended g3 by the okt but i declined to enter the house as i already set my target at 66a. As the door opened, I was wondering out of the 3 targets, who will appear. Saw 5 girls on the sofa and a milf with big juicy boobs caught my attention. I glanced at her tag and it was 73!

I quickly scanned the rest of the girls while the okt started his introduction....i couldn't remember what he was saying.... I only remember that none of the other girls were my type, and g63, 93 wasn't on the sofa. Looking again at 73's big juicy boobs.... I quickly decided to pick her. On the way up the stairs i took the chance to grab some ass and was happy to feel a nice bouncy ass

Inside her room, i started taking off my clothes fast, entered the shower and got another pleasant surprise, her big boobs feel very real. Actually i cant decide if its fake or real but base on the feeling and softness i just treat it as real. In the shower i had much fun squeezing her boobs and ass, the 2 curves a woman needs to have. She also gave me a quick bbbj in the shower, the only bad thing is the listerine has alcohol and made my dickhead abit irritated.

On bed she cat bathed me aggressively, licking me all over, i felt her soft warm ticklish tongue going all over my upper body as i roam her bare body, sometimes feeling the perky softness of her boobs, sometimes feeling the warmth of her skin, i couldn't see anything, only felt myself in a world of physical sensations, soft ticklish warm tongue on my body and nice boobs in my hands.

She started to go down to cat bath my upper thighs, this allowed me to take a break and return to earth. I lay on bed enjoying the deep throat bbbj she was giving me, those deep throats always produce abit more extra sensation.... Unfortunately her bbbj skills seem only average, not enough suction power or tongue stimulation

After resting awhile and just enjoying the sensations from her bbbj, i was ready for sex and it was her turn to lie down as i finally get to attack her..... I did all the sucking and playing i wanted with her boobs and even played abit outside her pussy. The more i play with my dick outside her pussy, the more horny i got until my little head took over from my big head, i tried putting in my dick raw but she immediately mover up and strongly resisted my actions, after awhile of struggling she won and i knew that this girl is safety conscious, anti raw type.

By this time the buzzer rang and i extended the session, also my little dragon became little turtle after it got denied entry to explore the cave due to lack of safety gear. I ask her to switch to lying doggy and played with my dick outside her pussy again, rubbing the head against her soft slippery pussy folds until it got hard. She reminded me not to go in but as usual, after playing outside her pussy, my little dragon took control of my body and forced me, against my will, to enter her raw.

I was partially successful due to the position, i think i entered abit and she quickly move up again and turn around to stop me. This time i got worried that my dick will go soft again so i faster put on the condom and started fucking her in missionary. While fucking in missionary, my mouth moved closer to her lips as my condom dick kept pushing into her, i pressed my lips against hers and slipped my tongue inside. She responded by fiercely frenching me, accepting my tongue into her mouth and moving her tongue against mine. I was locked in a warm, slippery wet kiss with her, a intense frenching session that got my fire up.

I switch her to doggy position and pounded away at her ass, good thing her ass is nice enough for a comfortable doggy and i kept pounding away, feeling my condom dick enter her, followed by the meat of her ass hitting my flesh. God damn i love this sensation, the feeling of pounding against a nice ass. I kept thrusting into her pussy and my hands were busy too, at first feeling her waist, later grabbing on to her ass cheeks and moulding them until i came....

After the session, she was still friendly and talkative, very easy to chit chat with her and hug her. I was totally sextified and just hugged her warm body, 1 hand under her head, the other hand roaming about, sometimes playing with her big boobs, sometimes cupping her ass and feeling the flesh of her butt.

In this enjoyable position, we chatted the remaining time away.......she did ask me about safety and gently but firmly disapprove of my attempts to raw her... After awhile I can feel that she is abit paranoid of this issue.....even a patient person will get angry if u keep pushing their sore spots... Luckily i only tried to raw 2 times, maybe she might turn nasty if i kept on trying.

Anyway the point is.... I did not get to raw but still had a good time from start to end. The next time i rtf.... I will respect her decision and not try to raw.... The reason why is simple... Dun think ppl good to you means you can bully them or eat them... Those that are good to me, i will reprociate and be good to them...

Scoring time

Looks: late 20s to early 30s milf, looks better from far.

Body: Nice big boobs, i think natural. Did not notice any tummy. Nice ass.

Foreplay skills:  Good cat bath, slightly abv-average bbbj. NO ar.

Sex: Solid Good with Good frenching.

Attitude: Nice and friendly, patient, easy to talk with, she likes you to pay full attention to her during fj.

Summary: Totally enjoyed myself.

Comments: she is anti raw, also does NOT do aj.
nice fr bro glad u enjoyed d session
Old 08-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Hehe, yes much enjoy it and happy with my new bonk.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

looking at this thread, i should have made mine long ago lol
but the thing is i cannot contain it in one section of the forum

anyway thanks for sharing but i felt that the raw attempt shouldnt be reported openly
Old 09-12-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hehe, yes much enjoy it and happy with my new bonk.
bro, Francesca would have said what you experience is just normal lah...write until like you kena toto lol....so u can understand why he felt salty when i gave a good review of G73 also....cos he got got cat bath on the nips only while others sgot full cat bath lol
Old 09-12-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

I think u should make 1 for all ur geylang bonks, sometimes i forget details and refer to my own thread for info or memories

The raw attempts... Haha.... Ya wasnt sure if i should post it.... But thats the reality... Lots of nonsense and wierd stuff happen in geylang
Old 09-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro, Francesca would have said what you experience is just normal lah...write until like you kena toto lol....so u can understand why he felt salty when i gave a good review of G73 also....cos he got got cat bath on the nips only while others sgot full cat bath lol
If i kenna toto i definitely keep quiet lol
Old 09-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

well imo some things are better kept in private... just saying

im not talking about making a thread... anyways i really will be retiring
and also coz im fucking everywhere before that happens so i cant make a thread for gl
Old 09-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
If i kenna toto i definitely keep quiet lol
not bad ma... u tioh group 5... 4 numbers ..
Old 10-12-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Did anyone go and try 0866a g73, come share ur story oso haha
Old 11-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did anyone go and try 0866a g73, come share ur story oso haha
Already before
Old 11-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Yes i was reading ur fr and strikeback 44

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1