The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
@@ Bei Bei @@ 1658a - Pretty Ah Lian top service

I am fortunate to have the chance to be the first few customer for this new lass who started work today, and in my opinion, she might be the type who appeals more to the middle age and younger, but certainly depends.

Bei Bei, 1658a, she says from Chengdu
  • First look, I felt her pretty ah lian face appeals
  • held my hands and we enter the room
  • stripped me and ask me to help her strip
  • foreplay began, with her back facing me, leaned on me
  • she held my hands to fondle her soft B cup breasts
  • she said she has "feel" with me
  • into the shower, her soapy workout starts
  • her boobs rub me from behind, soft breasts felt good
  • washed me clean and fondled my critical parts
  • gave me a BBBJ in shower
  • forewarn. her BBBJ is very power, you better stop her before you burst
  • onto the bed, gave me a few minutes massage
  • first time I had butt massage from her in a special way
  • she use her pelvic thrust and use her butt to massage my back
  • felt good surprisingly
  • ends the massage with using my calf to rub her pussy. OMG
  • she began her catbath with sensual licks
  • asked me to go on doggie and she gave me AR with tongue fuck
  • suddenly her head went below and suck my balls and dick
  • her sucking technique is power
  • she turn me round and suck my nipples
  • worked her way down to my balls and hardened rod
  • she sucked my balls with her tongue twister
  • she began her power BBBJ
  • forewarn. if you don't want to shoot in BJ, better stop her in time
  • Her BBBJ is the tongue vibrating type
  • finally my turn. I put her in doggie and pump her hitting her G spot.
  • she gets high fast, and her moans come fast
  • turn her round and shoot my sperm missionary style

very unique service oriented gal.

only issue is she said she will not be here for long. Just sharing my bonking session with you bros.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: @@ Bei Bei @@ 1658a - Pretty Ah Lian top service

forewarn bros about her BBBJ. Power is the word
Old 16-11-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: @@ Bei Bei @@ 1658a - Pretty Ah Lian top service

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
forewarn bros about her BBBJ. Power is the word
Chances of MisFire should be very high

But she allows CIM?
Old 21-11-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Chances of MisFire should be very high

But she allows CIM?
She is on code red now
Okt says start work on Friday
Old 24-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I was at Botak joint yesterday afternoon, saw the pretty Ah Lian. She does look quite good, look local, slim built.

She says start work today. I will try her today or tomorrow. look forward to the good service . Bonking her will be like having a rendezvous with my ah lian clerk. Looking forward

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
popped in to have a look
OKT introduce BB and the much talked about JX
But since I only wanted a quick fuck and go, he say JX don’t want to do 30. Don’t know why so I tried this Ahlian for 30min

Sexy body with very soft bouncy boobs
Didn’t expect much for a quick fuck but she was accommodating to my big bro.
But sadly could only do her missionary gently since she scared pain and can’t see those bouncy jugs if I were to doggy her..and she clamp me so I couldn’t deep thrust her. Could only tuned her while she was BBBJ. Finished my shot and thanked her.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
...Ah Lian. She does look quite good, look local, slim built.
Bro,

Appreciate if you can provide a size rating for BeiBei 1658a based on chart below:

Old 25-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Appreciate if you can provide a size rating for BeiBei 1658a based on chart below:

Looks like size 2

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - BEI BEI 1658A

With my missiles and arms all packed, APACHE hovered into Botak's area for a good firing session. prior to the session, I looked at bro Bullterrier's brief points and i try to visualise the mission flight path with Bei Bei later.

Waited a while for Bei Bei. When she came back, she was surprised that I was waiting for her and gave a cutie look. We met before but I didnt manage to get her last round. She held my hands and into room 3 we went.

She doesn't look like a PRC, look more like a local. And she tied a bit of hair at the top and looked like a Jap doll today.

being with her seems very different, in a way which I cannot describe with words. It is like having an affair with your next door neighbour's young wife, or perhaps, like having an affair with your office clerk or secretary. the way she speaks and behave, like so localised.

we stripped and we fondled a bit, turned her round and fondled her breasts from behind her. Felt soft and bouncy. very good to the touch.

she is of size 2, slim, packed with a big B breasts and nice piak piak butt, very rare find.

into the shower, she gently stroke me with her fingers and washed me clean with soft touches. we spent almost 15 minutes in the shower rubba rubba. She would be behind me, used her soft booobs and rubbed my back, at the same time, her fingers worked their way to my balls and rod

she turned me round, washed me and made me lean against the wall and before I knew it, she was on her kneels and started sucking and licking my balls. I was on sky high in wonderland, APACHE rotor getting interrupted, losing senses, and then she lunged her mouth into my dick for a BBBJ which was heavenly. for a long time i did not BBBJ but somehow my radar just went heywired today. her suction was very very good, good suction, not the type who just merely put your dick into the mouth, but rather you can feel the suction.

into the room, she gave me a 5 minutes massage. she was from the sauna industry in china, no wonder her massage is so good. But I do not have 2 hours to spare and I have to watch my time for mission to be completed in an hour.

she used her butt to give me her signature butt massage, which looked real sensual on the side mirrors. She gave me an interesting nose rubba, using the tip of her nose to rub onto my ears, neck, back and slowly gave me an AR after putting me on doggie, and slowly sucked my balls and she lay down below me and gave me a BBBJ from bottom with me on doggie. it was indeed an experience where my radar went gaga and I have to manual check status

she turned me round and attacked my rod with her head twisting BBBJ. For once, my dick felt like being in a car wash. her tongue can twist and with her turning head BBBJ, it was like out of this world.

my rod is already very very hard. i request for firing action. she capped me and i started penetrating her in doggie. The cushion was good and I held onto her love handles while thrusting in doggie. Hit her G spot and she grabbed the bedsheet with her hands and moaned like a Jap AV star.

she went very high and very wet. I turned her to missionery and continued with the assault on her abyss. Despite her size 2 frame, i manage to get the piak piak sound from the bonking. Very good cushion. Her Big B cup breasts were swinging in all directions as she moaned. Getting the momentum, I proceed to accelerate the thrust for a few minutes and gaining momentum, target engaged, missiles ready and I squeezzed out every drop of missiles I could into her abyss. I let out a few moans as I attempt to squeeze out the max.

she is a good natured gal, the girl next door type, and she is the very rare few slim ones to make it into my A list.

We spent the last few minutes chatting while I fondled with her soft boobs. Very nice to the touches.

we showered and I left Geylang and happy man

Old 26-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i am confused. Is this the same Bei Bei as 1654 since it just next door?
Old 26-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
APACHE SEX DIARY - BEI BEI 1658A

With my missiles and arms all packed, APACHE hovered into Botak's area for a good firing session. prior to the session, I looked at bro Bullterrier's brief points and i try to visualise the mission flight path with Bei Bei later.

Waited a while for Bei Bei. When she came back, she was surprised that I was waiting for her and gave a cutie look. We met before but I didnt manage to get her last round. She held my hands and into room 3 we went.

She doesn't look like a PRC, look more like a local. And she tied a bit of hair at the top and looked like a Jap doll today.

being with her seems very different, in a way which I cannot describe with words. It is like having an affair with your next door neighbour's young wife, or perhaps, like having an affair with your office clerk or secretary. the way she speaks and behave, like so localised.

we stripped and we fondled a bit, turned her round and fondled her breasts from behind her. Felt soft and bouncy. very good to the touch.

she is of size 2, slim, packed with a big B breasts and nice piak piak butt, very rare find.

into the shower, she gently stroke me with her fingers and washed me clean with soft touches. we spent almost 15 minutes in the shower rubba rubba. She would be behind me, used her soft booobs and rubbed my back, at the same time, her fingers worked their way to my balls and rod

she turned me round, washed me and made me lean against the wall and before I knew it, she was on her kneels and started sucking and licking my balls. I was on sky high in wonderland, APACHE rotor getting interrupted, losing senses, and then she lunged her mouth into my dick for a BBBJ which was heavenly. for a long time i did not BBBJ but somehow my radar just went heywired today. her suction was very very good, good suction, not the type who just merely put your dick into the mouth, but rather you can feel the suction.

into the room, she gave me a 5 minutes massage. she was from the sauna industry in china, no wonder her massage is so good. But I do not have 2 hours to spare and I have to watch my time for mission to be completed in an hour.

she used her butt to give me her signature butt massage, which looked real sensual on the side mirrors. She gave me an interesting nose rubba, using the tip of her nose to rub onto my ears, neck, back and slowly gave me an AR after putting me on doggie, and slowly sucked my balls and she lay down below me and gave me a BBBJ from bottom with me on doggie. it was indeed an experience where my radar went gaga and I have to manual check status

she turned me round and attacked my rod with her head twisting BBBJ. For once, my dick felt like being in a car wash. her tongue can twist and with her turning head BBBJ, it was like out of this world.

my rod is already very very hard. i request for firing action. she capped me and i started penetrating her in doggie. The cushion was good and I held onto her love handles while thrusting in doggie. Hit her G spot and she grabbed the bedsheet with her hands and moaned like a Jap AV star.

she went very high and very wet. I turned her to missionery and continued with the assault on her abyss. Despite her size 2 frame, i manage to get the piak piak sound from the bonking. Very good cushion. Her Big B cup breasts were swinging in all directions as she moaned. Getting the momentum, I proceed to accelerate the thrust for a few minutes and gaining momentum, target engaged, missiles ready and I squeezzed out every drop of missiles I could into her abyss. I let out a few moans as I attempt to squeeze out the max.

she is a good natured gal, the girl next door type, and she is the very rare few slim ones to make it into my A list.

We spent the last few minutes chatting while I fondled with her soft boobs. Very nice to the touches.

we showered and I left Geylang and happy man
Apache commander how much is dmg.
Old 26-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

SGD150 for 60 minutes

Old 26-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Quote:
Looks like size 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ17 View Post
Bro i am confused. Is this the same Bei Bei as 1654 since it just next door?
If bro Apache says this 1658A Bei Bei is size 2, then should not be same Bei Bei from 1654A.

The 1654A one is size 4.
Old 26-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
If bro Apache says this 1658A Bei Bei is size 2, then should not be same Bei Bei from 1654A.

The 1654A one is size 4.
1658A Ah Lian Bei Bei is size 2, the second size 2 in my A list

Old 27-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude,

I had a great session with Bei Bei at 1658A.

She is slim built, size 2 based on the chart above.

She had that local sarong party gal type of look, similar to those I see at the pubs and clubs.

she should be about 1.64m tall, soft boobs good for the grab. I actually spent quite a lot of time grabbing her boobs and finger rub her nipples. Nice to suck with a mouthful.

I got her for 80 bucks for 30 minutes.

she enjoyed sucking my head in the shower and on the bed.

her BBBJ was strong with powerful suction. I was feeling like a car wash with my dick being washed

what the heck, my dick felt like being washed in the car wash. I have to agree her BBBJ is good.

It got real excited and I couldnt control and I told her to stop. She capped me while I banged her on doggie and finished off in missionery. She was very wet throughout.

She was friendly for the whole session. She gave me a good massage and her massage strokes were good and professional.

she told me to try her full suite of services for 1 hour next round. I wanted to, gotta save up a bit for the 60 minutes session, and I will

will rtf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1