The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

[QUOTE=max_priest;18090653]That is exactly the traits of a whore promoter ... came on as a newbie and only write FR on whores from one shop. Isn’t that obvious??!

If you have nothing to worry, why are u feeling agitated and defensive especially if you are “clean”?!

Whether you have vested interest in L2036 or got paid as a OKT runner, it doesn’t really matter to genuine punters, but make sure you provide reasonably accurate info ... and u are free to promote your whores so long Boss Sammyboyfor and/or Cengis didn’t approach u to pay for advertising fee here. [/QUOTdo E]

F off cb i write isit u not happy who u think you are just enjoy GL and stop busybody on what we write afterall we are all customers who you think u are.

Last edited by Billylai; 01-12-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post

F off cb i write isit u not happy who u think you are just enjoy GL and stop busybody on what we write afterall we are all customers who you think u are.
Business must be bad for L2036 these days huh? I dun see many cars occupied the parking lots these days. Henceforth, it has to resort to hiring promoter to promote its whores, huh? Many said OKT David can be a “bo charp” (in Hokkien) fella even if his whores offered mediocre services and “quai lan” (nasty) to his clients sometime. As far as I know most if not all of his whores offered below par services let alone DFK unless one is willing to offer handsome tips. .

I hope his latest batch is different and I sincerely hope the new whores would not be influenced by the “spoiled/rotten apples” eventually.

Lastly, as a promoter, u should learn to be less vulgar. That is very bad for PR. You should learn a thing or two from those Spa promoters in the HC threads.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-12-2018, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Business must be bad for L2036 these days huh? I dun see many cars occupied the parking lots these days. Henceforth, it has to resort to hiring promoter to promote its whores, huh? Many said OKT David can be a “bo charp” (in Hokkien) fella even if his whores offered mediocre services and “quai lan” (nasty) to his clients sometime. As far as I know most if not all of his whores offered below par services let alone DFK unless one is willing to offer handsome tips. .

I hope his latest batch is different and I sincerely hope the new whores would not be influenced by the “spoiled/rotten apples” eventually.

Lastly, as a promoter, u should learn to be less vulgar. That is very bad for PR. You should learn a thing or two from those Spa promoters in the HC threads.

Got business no business your problem isit. Who are you to give such a comment on the shop. HELLO afterall we are all customers lah you think u know all the boss in geylang BTW 2036 business is not bad. No car does not mean no business. And you have no right to give such a comment on that OKT David.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking L2036 promoter got roasted!

Quote:
Got business no business your problem isit. Who are you to give such a comment on the shop. HELLO afterall we are all customers lah you think u know all the boss in geylang BTW 2036 business is not bad. No car does not mean no business. And you have no right to give such a comment on that OKT David.
And now u are making it so obvious ... defending OKT David so agggressively ... No one in his right mind would bother to do that if he/she is unrelated to him. Am I correct?

Tell OKT David that the realisation of his spanking white Merc C180 Coupe (which is parked at the front corner of the shop usually) is because of the patronage from the punters. Without the continued business from punters, he may have to sell his Merc coupe. Henceforth, do not be “quai lan” to clients and better to advice his whores to buck up or pack up if anyone doesn’t measure up to CAT150 standard. Albeit $150 is nothing these days, the whores jolly well know this is the price tag beforehand. If they can’t accept this price tag, they should not step foot in GL in the first place. Am afraid this is the harsh reality.

Last but not least, learn how to be a good online whore promoter. What you have done so far is not helping the business of L2036.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Re: L2036 promoter got roasted!

Quote:
And now u are making it so obvious ... defending OKT David so agggressively ... No one in his right mind would bother to do that if he/she is unrelated to him. Am I correct? :D

Tell OKT David that the realisation of his spanking white Merc C180 Coupe (which is parked at the front corner of the shop usually) is because of the patronage from the punters. Without the continued business from punters, he may have to sell his Merc coupe. Henceforth, do not be “quai lan” to clients and better to advice his whores to buck up or pack up if anyone doesn’t measure up to CAT150 standard. Albeit $150 is nothing these days, the whores jolly know this is the price tag beforehand. If they can’t accept this price tag, they should not step foot in GL in the first place. Am afraid this is the harsh reality.

Last but not least, learn how to be a good online whore promoter. What you have down so far is not helping the business of L20v36.

Who u think u are to ask the whore to buck up or pack up. You are only a customer like me i dun know OKT David well. I tell you again i am not a promoter of 2036 and i don't know them well.

U better keep quiet lar
Old 02-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
And now u are making it so obvious ... defending OKT David so agggressively ... No one in his right mind would bother to do that if he/she is unrelated to him. Am I correct?

Tell OKT David that the realisation of his spanking white Merc C180 Coupe (which is parked at the front corner of the shop usually) is because of the patronage from the punters. Without the continued business from punters, he may have to sell his Merc coupe. Henceforth, do not be “quai lan” to clients and better to advice his whores to buck up or pack up if anyone doesn’t measure up to CAT150 standard. Albeit $150 is nothing these days, the whores jolly well know this is the price tag beforehand. If they can’t accept this price tag, they should not step foot in GL in the first place. Am afraid this is the harsh reality.

Last but not least, learn how to be a good online whore promoter. What you have done so far is not helping the business of L2036.
Hey we are just customers lar. What you think u are. BTW i do not know OKT David well as i saw him a few times only. What if i promote the gals there isit your business.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=Billylai;18092167]Hey we are just customers lar. What you think u are. BTW i do not know OKT David well as i saw him a few times only. What if i promote the gals there isit your business. 2036 got business or no business is not our business right.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

I believe that max_priest is totally toking rubbish about me. Firstly i dunno OKT David well at all and i have been there only a few months ago. He said i promote the girls there. I recommend the girls there is I myself try it. He himself also got post FR is he not promoting the girls he call b4. BTW who is he, he is just a customer like anyone like us. He should not post such a comments on me. Is he the supper VIP in geylang that every OKT know him.

You better stop saying about my post
Old 02-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I believe that max_priest is totally toking rubbish about me. Firstly i dunno OKT David well at all and i have been there only a few months ago. He said i promote the girls there. I recommend the girls there is I myself try it. He himself also got post FR is he not promoting the girls he call b4. BTW who is he, he is just a customer like anyone like us. He should not post such a comments on me. Is he the supper VIP in geylang that every OKT know him.

You better stop saying about my post
Instead of being defensive and agitated, u should openly let us know the latest lineup of your whores from L2036. We genuine punters welcome this kinda info on condition that the info and details of the whores are reasonably accurate.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Instead of being defensive and agitated, u should openly let us know the latest lineup of your whores from L2036. We genuine punters welcome this kinda info on condition that the info and details of the whores are reasonably accurate.
Why should i you ask me do i must do meh. BTW i only been the 2 months only
Old 02-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Why should i? I only been there a few months only. I advice you don't comment about my post. BTW who are u and you think you are very big is GL
Old 02-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Why should i? I will not follow what you ask me to do. I recommend the girls there u not happy isit Anyway not your business. I recommend the girls for punters to try and not for u to comments.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Its none of your business. You are very busybody. I promote the WL u not happy isit
Old 02-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I never give false information to all the bros here . Both Yi Yi and Han Han are worth trying you guys should try no regrets. I know max_priest that guy is jealous i wrote about them. He is very busybody. Seem like he know everything in GL I never give a F who he is
Old 02-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

This max_priest is damm fking busybody. Why i post is it his problems. I like to recommend the girls there what can he do. I am telling the true that both girls (Yi Yi and Han Han) are worth trying. He is totally talking rubbish about my post. So ignore this chap. Lastly I am not a promoter of 2036 and i don't know the boss and shop assistant well. I am telling true from my heart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread