The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am getting suspicious of all this newbie asking for okt contact...I suspect okt is trying to gain something here without paying sbf...bro GreenTea and mod is fully aware of this...

@Rey85...pls do not PM/DM illegal non-sponsor okt contact in sbf...mod may take action if any...
mod not fair to talk down like that leh. willing buyer n seller. just a transaction.
i only roam dom 1 but full of trap what can i do? of course no fr and diam diam so not much" post"

u guys are vet, i new bird to beyond JB and sinkie give chance lar. my money anyway
Old 23-03-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
In general all the 5 stars hotels are not gal friendly...gals can only get into room from morning 7am to 10pm using their ID at the reception counters...

Some guys tried to bride the bellboy to close one eye but no quarantee...if try to register same time with a Viet gal then upon checking need to show proof of marriage...also make sure booking must state 2 person...
Nah not true. Now things have changed, some 5 stars hotels allow and i experience it.
Old 23-03-2024, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyabean89 View Post
mod not fair to talk down like that leh. willing buyer n seller. just a transaction.
i only roam dom 1 but full of trap what can i do? of course no fr and diam diam so not much" post"

u guys are vet, i new bird to beyond JB and sinkie give chance lar. my money anyway
Pls stick to legal sponsor of sbf...mod may delete your post if you asking for illegal non-sponsor contact...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-03-2024, 05:45 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Nah not true. Now things have changed, some 5 stars hotels allow and i experience it.
Did you read...I said in "General"...

If you can show proof that those 5 star hotel that allowed gals overnight without marriage certificate...then I will agree with you...

Old 23-03-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Consultant7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t know what proof you need. I stayed in Fusion Original inside Saigon Centre just this march. They ask for ID to register but no issues.

Quote:
Did you read...I said in "General"...

If you can show proof that those 5 star hotel that allowed gals overnight without marriage certificate...then I will agree with you...
Old 23-03-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Consultant7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe let us know who the legal sponsors are? I am looking to have a safe trip in April with friends

Quote:
Pls stick to legal sponsor of sbf...mod may delete your post if you asking for illegal non-sponsor contact...
Old 23-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=soyabean89;23178368]bro, not everyone has the charm to woo. bbfa like me just pay for a short sweet moment of date. and no string attached.

Not clear the meaning of ^bbfa^ but, fyi, i speak like 50 words of Vietnamese unfortunately, so its not about language skills at all. Also, fyi, at most of the venues to which i refer, trendy pubs/cafes/roof bar hangouts, i wud estimate 1:3 of d ladies i meet have passable english...grad students, ladies working in cbd area offices, etc. So not a big issue at all.

Doesnt need a huge ^ability^. 9mio to go via a pimp just leaves me stunned.....sigh
Old 23-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post

Search my earlier posts to topic also..few months back.
Varies by hotel etc
Old 24-03-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consultant7 View Post
Don’t know what proof you need. I stayed in Fusion Original inside Saigon Centre just this march. They ask for ID to register but no issues.
Thanks for sharing...cannot just trust what you post here...if you have a written email from the 5 star hotel to say your gal can stay overnight....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consultant7 View Post
Those threads with stickies in the International sub-forum...

Any illegal non-sponsor not allowed to solicit business in sbf...

Question - why need to use a new account to reply me...why do you need so many accounts to make this thread looks busy...but only you speaking and replying to yourself...

Old 25-03-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

I went to this place call Phụng Thủy

https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/DDEsi6yoMokRPq5YA

My local business partner bring me over to this place after dinner and drinks. I can recall two option, cheaper one(can't recall the amount) and expensive one(550k dong). The tips for the lady is the same as the room charge, and its payable to the counter after you have completed the service. My local partner he asked the counter to find someone who can speak English to serve me

Being lead to the room, the room has a sofa chair, massage bed, sauna room, bathtub and a cupboard to keep your clothing. I sat at the sofa chair while waiting for the masseur to come in. I didn't expect much, surprisingly the masseur who come in is around 165cm, slim and looks quite young under the dimmed light. She spoke to me in Vietnamese, I replied in simple English. She signal me to take off my clothes and point to the sauna. I proceed to take off my clothes, and she just pass me a towel, no disposable underwear and usher me to the sauna room.

I spent around 10 minutes in it, because its quite stuffy. After coming out, she just automatically take off my towel and usher me to the bathtub. She signal me to sit down the bathtub and proceed to wash my hair. Subsequently, asked me to stand up and proceed to wash my private part thoroughly. Had some simple conversation along the way (where are you from, first time, how old, those normal questions)

After she's done washing me, she usher me to the massage bed to lie face downwards. All this while she is still fully clothes. After a half hearted massage for around 10minutes, she asked me to turn over. To my surprise she was already topless. Boobs is just at most B cup, good to grab. She then proceed to give me a catbath from the top of my body, slowly moving downwards. She then proceed to give me a BBBJ, but thats not what surprise me...

What surprise me is her finger start to poke my butt hole... Not very rough, just nice for stimulation, just that I m not use to it. She continue this action for a couple of minutes, then ask me to stand up. She provide a standing BBBJ, while her finger still simulating my ass. A few minutes later, she asked me to turn around. I thought she want to do the under the legs BBBJ, but I was wrong.

She opens up my ass like trying to pry open a durian and give me a rim job. Her constant strong licking and kissing of all the ass area really surprises me, that my dick goes I'm just not use to rim job).While she stop prying open my ass, her hand reach for my dick. She feels that it softens up, she ask me to turn around and continue providing BBBJ.

After a few minutes, she just ask me to lie down on the massage bed again. She proceed to BBBJ me and finger my ass. I told her I don't like fingering in the simplest English possible, but she don't get it. She proceed to rotate on between BBBJ and nipple licking, while fingering my ass. I think she gets quite tired and ask something like "drink beer, hard to shoot". I just said "Yes, just now drink many many"

She immediately take off her panties and direct my hand to her vagina. I just finger her normally. Somehow, her pussy is wet, and that kinda excite me. My dick become very hard again and she can feel it. She just proceed to give me BBBJ instead of rotating to my nipple. A few minutes pass, i just exploded in her mouth. She didn't complain at all. She clean me up and signal me to the bathtub to wash up.

After done washing, she help me to dress up and lead me closer to the hall entrance and bid me farewell. From the hall entrance, another guy direct me to a big hall with recliner seat and big TV to rest. I fell asleep while waiting for my local partner to be done. After he came out, he wake me up, pay at the counter for another 550k Dong and off we go.

Total damage is 1.1million Dong, or around 60SGD. Definitely will be going here again, if I am around the area. But I won't purposely take a GRAB to visit this place as the prices add up will be the same as Vien Dong(based on my experience)

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 26-03-2024, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post

Total damage is 1.1million Dong, or around 60SGD. Definitely will be going here again, if I am around the area. But I won't purposely take a GRAB to visit this place as the prices add up will be the same as Vien Dong(based on my experience)
Thanks fo the honest forum...pls share more forums here...

Old 27-03-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

A lonely uncle samster in such a beautiful city for the first time…

Any seniors can help me find a beautiful local guide? ☺️
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

For this trip, I went to GK22 KTV. Girls wise, they are much more cautious since i went there with my Vietnamese partner. They are worry that he is an undercover cop, that's why when the mamasan ask who can speak Chinese and go overnight not many girls dare to admit. Quantity are plentiful, though none of them look like Suzu Honjou LT price is 6mil per night, ST is 5mil per night.

I would say I enjoy 1127 more than GK22. I am paying almost the same price for both KTV, but in 1127 I have more drinks and foods. I went for massage at the infamous fruit shop too, so many review on it hence I shall not elaborate further. I also went to Vien Dong, but since I did a review of it before I will not do it again.

{illegal okt non sponsor - edited by mod}

To me, each has their own preference and spending power. If the person willing to spend, so be it. For me, I gauge it in term of convenient sake, ease of communication and affordability. No point to argue what is pricey, what is not. we are all here to chiong and just share information

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

Last edited by Hurricane88; Yesterday at 04:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
{illegal okt non sponsor - edited by mod}

To me, each has their own preference and spending power. If the person willing to spend, so be it. For me, I gauge it in term of convenient sake, ease of communication and affordability. No point to argue what is pricey, what is not. we are all here to chiong and just share information
mod had removed the illegal okt non sponsor part...also removed the clone forum who gave you the contact...mod will not allow any illegal okt non sponsor to do biz in sbf without paying....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1