The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nope. Not at all. Sad loser is not my clone.

If I wanna fuck you or anyone, I can do it myself without using clones.

Just like how I took on people like omnia and max priest and all those other nicks you created (haidilao, andrewmp and 123hu etc) all with my one nick.

I never needed clones to take you on if I want.

So why would I shit in my pants?

I’m always supportive of all houses.

But hardly go geylang anymore though.

However, for liars like you, I will not hesitate to set you straight if you ever open your rotten mouth to try and create lies with regard to me again.

Cheers.
you came online just to rebut this idiot? You know you can't beat him at his level....

Anyway welcome back
Old 18-12-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you came online just to rebut this idiot? You know you can't beat him at his level....

Anyway welcome back
Haha.

Back to my mountain soon.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

Welcome back bro!

Btw, someone once even said I am your clone as well.

Quote:
Haha.

Old 18-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Anyway welcome back
You must be cheebye kia's mother. He pangsai also you watch with concern. Hahaha. Another fucking coward. Your level is what? Don't make me laugh lah fucking cheebye kia's mother. Fuck your mother also you hide at home. 1649 also waiting for you.

Bronze cheebye and you are so gutless you guys holds hands together also don't dare to go to 1649. LOL Till the day you die, you two fucking cowards will sit at home don't dare to show your face. That's your level.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 18-12-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Welcome back bro!

Btw, someone once even said I am your clone as well.

No difference between one poor fucking cheebye and another poor fucking cheebye.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now screenshot of pm also appear!!! Power!! i Like transparency

Anyway, lots of OKT in here
This is quite true as there is a number of OKT/promoters/OKT helpers and of course unofficial sleeping partner lurking around.

A couple of samsters PM me and asked me who I was referring to when I mentioned this sleeping partner of a certain shops in WH & L16xxx ... Well, it takes a blind man to miss it as he is the only premium member with a power of 45 currently. And, he is pretty active in this forum. He wrote extensive and lengthy FR of the same whores from these 2 shops only for umpteem times and once in a blue moon would pepper comments on whores from other shops to camouflage his primary intent here. He would only stress the whores of these two shops on their strengths and would not disclose any flaws be it service, looks or physique, etc. due to the obvious. He prolly works alongside his “clone” to enhance his credibility. Very unlikely a bona fide samster would up a whore promoter who wrote fake FR but this premium member just did because he himself is part of the industry. He is landing a helping hand to this L2036 OKT helper ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
I know a samster with a power of 45 has just upped BillyLai from -6 to 39 ... This individual has vested interest (sleeping partner) in certain shops in WH as well as in L16. Am sure u know who u are and u are pretty active in this forum ... hence he supported fellow OKT helper. U Logged on today at 2.10pm but you didn’t post anything in GL thread. And I noticed Billylai rep point increased to 39 around that time ... BTW AV does not condone sleeping partner of Registered OKT in GL!

Dun get me wrong, OKT, OKt runner and/or shop assistants are welcome to promote their whores so long the FR, features and details of the whores are REASONABLY accurate to a certain extent.

Obviously BillyLai aka Ah Lai in GL was writing fake FR!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post
Fuck off u think u OKT. Expose me lar. Lim peh wait for u see what u can do to me
In fact it is not my desire to lower myself down to your level to engage you ... it is a sheer waste of my effort and time but my primary intent is to expose you, Mr L2036 OKT helper aka Ah Lai in GL!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Billy,

We are reporting you to the authority and revoke the license of 2036.

Soliciting online is illegal. Good luck!!
Who u going to report me to i only recommend the girls which you all are also doing
Old 18-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
In fact it is not my desire to lower myself down to your level to engage you ... it is a sheer waste of my effort and time but my primary intent is to expose you, Mr L2036 OKT helper aka Ah Lai in GL!
You even dunno David and his boss. You know Ah Yap 1606 u know his 2 boss? If you know them does they know you? You think i dunno Av rules i know more than you. I can tell you i know OKT more than you. Even Thai and Viet OKT i also know them. Don't act you know OKT only

Last edited by Billylai; 18-12-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old 19-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is quite true as there is a number of OKT/promoters/OKT helpers and of course unofficial sleeping partner lurking around.

A couple of samsters PM me and asked me who I was referring to when I mentioned this sleeping partner of a certain shops in WH & L16xxx ... Well, it takes a blind man to miss it as he is the only premium member with a power of 45 currently. And, he is pretty active in this forum. He wrote extensive and lengthy FR of the same whores from these 2 shops only for umpteem times and once in a blue moon would pepper comments on whores from other shops to camouflage his primary intent here. He would only stress the whores of these two shops on their strengths and would not disclose any flaws be it service, looks or physique, etc. due to the obvious. He prolly works alongside his “clone” to enhance his credibility. Very unlikely a bona fide samster would up a whore promoter who wrote fake FR but this premium member just did because he himself is part of the industry. He is landing a helping hand to this L2036 OKT helper ...
No wonder tourist said singapore bad service. Even OKT has to resort to writing fake FR and not thinking about how to improve service quality

You are making me curious. Now i am going to search for the 45pointers
Old 19-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post
Who u going to report me to i only recommend the girls which you all are also doing
Ah Lai,

don't have to worry. Let David explain to the AV and we will know the outcome
Old 19-12-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.

Can you bring your dog with you? He's damn irritating
Old 19-12-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can you bring your dog with you? He's damn irritating
Who????? I don’t own any dogs leh.
Old 19-12-2018, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Ah Lai,

Dun use AV come and scare me
Old 19-12-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Ah Lai,

Btw not David has to explain to AV as he is not the boss seem like you dunno who is the boss

Last edited by Billylai; 19-12-2018 at 05:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread