The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 23-01-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
Will be great if anyone can share of any recent encounter with Yui
Had a session with her a couple months ago, probably by far the best I've encountered. (saying that, i have not met with many local stable of mistresses, i.e. estella, caittrin, xenia etc, as i believe some of their limits are below my needs)

She is creative and comes up with new original ideas that i've not come across before. Definitely worth the higher fee she expects.
Old 23-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Ok guys i met MissPrettyFeet aka Victoria

Cut the story short. Face CMI. Body still acceptable, tall for a girl. Services is out of this world, she can basically take anything - GS, sex, humiliation, mouth f*, swallow cum. For subs, she can also do dom.

If you want to know how she look, just ask her. she dun give a damn about sending her real photo. Damn daring.

Last edited by sequence79; 23-01-2019 at 11:54 PM.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post

Cut the story short. Face CMI. Body still acceptable, tall for a girl. Services is out of this world, she can basically take anything - GS, sex, humiliation, mouth f*. For subs, she can also do dom.

If you want to know how she look, just ask her. she dun give a damn about sending her real photo. Damn daring.
Dominatrix with cmi face are damn sexy, my ideal would be Mistres Silke from Germany but damn hard to get her

Last edited by Joe73; 23-01-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old 23-01-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Cut the story short. Face CMI. Body still acceptable, tall for a girl. Services is out of this world, she can basically take anything - GS, sex, humiliation, mouth f*. For subs, she can also do dom.

Interesting . How to contact her?
Old 23-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Had a session with her a couple months ago, probably by far the best I've encountered. (saying that, i have not met with many local stable of mistresses, i.e. estella, caittrin, xenia etc, as i believe some of their limits are below my needs)

She is creative and comes up with new original ideas that i've not come across before. Definitely worth the higher fee she expects.
Great.. is she young? Saw her pics like not very young?
Old 23-01-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arranged to meet with Mistress Victoria on very short notice and she was very accomodating.

First impression when i first saw her was wow!, my ideal dominatrix to serve she has that sexy persona and sultry looks and dressing was also very classy and legs to die for.

First up mistress made me kneel down on all fours to suck her toes one by one. All this sucking while she opened up her legs to let me have a glimpse of her stained panties. It made me want to masturbate on the spot but was afraid that mistress would punish me. Was instructed not to use my hands but whenever i accidentally used my hand was punish with some slaps and also made to take her full feet until i choked was also ball busted. After some training i must say my toe sucking skills moved up a notch.

Next up was made to lick her calves and tights and also stole a lick at her pussy through her panties. Could not resist but was put in place by mistress. All these licking and sucking was just tooa agonizing when mistress ass and pussy was so close yet so far.

Then after a while mistress commented how well i was doing and she stood up and rewarded me by letting me lick her asshole. I lick her while she was in standing position and as though it was the last day of my life and while licking i was rewarded with something special, a residue tissue paper from mistresses ass. She has such a gorgeous ass that I could clean her ass and be her toilet paper all day long if she wants.

Then next she rewarded me with something mind blowing, she use my nose as a vibrator but warned me not to tongue her pussy. At times i was smothered in her clit and struggling to breathe but her again i could do this all day long even if it was edging towards the extreme. Crazy my cock is hard just thinking about this.

Next mistress made me lie down she face sat on me, was made to lick her ass again, thanks very much mistress. She let out a loud fart which i gratefully breath in everything. I have try being a full toilet slave to one or two mistress and would say it is not a pleasant thing to do but i would certainly hope mistress would consider me to be her full toilet slave, she ticks on all the correct boxes

Sensing i was exhausted from all the worshipping mistress ended the session.  I massage her calf and tights and was very please when she said i was good at it and will next time ask me to massage her more! Wow.

Overall a mind blowing session although mistress refused to touch my worthless cock as it was too small for her but she allowed me to masturbate, wow a true mistress indeed.

Mistress may be young but she is definitely is a natural and also very tall which is a big plus to me to accentuate her dominance.

I will definitely serve her again and would recommend that all bros served her at least once

Last edited by Joe73; 24-01-2019 at 07:28 AM.
Old 23-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Arranged to meet with Mistress Victoria on very short notice and she was very accomodating.

First impression when i first saw her was wow!, my ideal dominatrix to serve she has that sexy persona and sultry looks and dressing was also very classy and legs to die for.

First up mistress made me kneel down on all fours to suck her toes one by one. All this sucking while she opened up her legs to let have a glimpse of her stained panties. It made me want to masturbate on the spot but was afraid that mistress would punish me. Was instructed not to use my hands but whenever i accidentally used my hand was punish with some slaps and also made to take her full feet until i choked was also ball busted. After some training i must say my toe sucking skills moved up a notch.

Next up was made to like her calve and tights and also stole a lick at her pussy through her panties. Could not resist but was put in place by mistress. All this licking and sucking was just to agonizing when mistress ass and pussy was so close yet so far.

Then after a while mistress commented how well i was doing and she stood up and rewarded me by letting me lick her asshole. I lick her while she was in standing position and as though it was the last day of my life and while licking i was rewarded with something special, a residue tissue paper from mistresses ass. She has such a gorgeous ass that I could clean her ass and be her toilet paper all day long if she wants.

Then next she rewarded me with something mind blowing, she use my nose as a vibrator but warned me not to tongue ger pussy. At times i was smothered in her clit and struggling to breathe but her again i could do this all day long even if it was edging towards the extreme. Crazy my cock is hard just thinking about this.

Next mistress made me lie down she face sat on me, was made to lick her ass again, thanks very much mistress. She let out a loud fart which i gratefully breath in everything. I have try being a full toilet slave to one or two mistress and would say it is not a pleasant thing to do but i would certainly hope mistress would consider me to be her full toilet slave, she has all the right ticks!

Sensing i was exhausted from all the worshipping mistress ended the session.  I massage her calf and tights and was very please when she said i was good at it and will next time ask me to massage her more! Wow.

Overall a mind blowing session although mistress did not release for me but allowed me to masturbate, wow a true mistress indeed.

Mistress may be young but she definitely is a natural.

I will definitely serve her again and would recommend that all bros served her at least once
which Victoria bro?
Old 24-01-2019, 05:00 AM
Samster

Bro Sequence,

Same Mistress Victoria that you served, you say her face cmi but i actually find her very sexy
Old 24-01-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sequence,

Same Mistress Victoria that you served, you say her face cmi but i actually find her very sexy
I see.
she's indeed a switch
Old 24-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see.
she's indeed a switch
I did not realise she was a switch when i contacted her as
I normally dont like to serve switches as i like pure dominants, however thankfully for that as i did not want to back out from appointment and must say no regrets as all as she is an awesone dominatrix
Old 24-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, Mistress June of thaigoddessx has changed her arrival in Singapore to early March now .
Old 24-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
94Kumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mistress Victoria that is being talked about.Is she local?And if she is not,does she speak English?
Old 24-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
94Kumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is Victoria local?And if she is not,does she speak English?
Old 24-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Yes she is a local with a very exotic and mesmerizing voice
Old 24-01-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes she is a local with a very exotic and mesmerizing voice
haha joe, you're infatuated by her! she is pretty unique i have to say. confident and knows exactly what she likes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1