The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Happening at the Zon @ JB

Its die down so fast after so much commercial spamming to be inside the first page... anyway anyone who don't know this place, its pretty near the custom and only accessible by car but its is consider a night haven at JB.

Yesterday i been there with my cousin and do some information gathering.
On level 4 of the ZON there are crowded with PRC & Vietnam gals. There are roughly 2-3 Pub there and a KTV (KTV is there to serve a purpose) hehe.

The interesting part abt the KTV is it act as a holding ground for discreet place for closer relationship* as the Pub is too obvious and too many ppl (although there are still one or two hug here and there)

Let talk abt the KTV. When u first enter the shop u will notice there are many gals wondering from room to room. They are like 小姐跑台. U need to book a room first then do your own searching at the pub or ktv to tell the gals your room number then they will come to find u. So its not a normal KTV after all. regarding the cost of the KTV is 8rm per head (not too sure is it charge by hr or one off cost) and you need to buy a sticker (8rm also)for the gal or else they cannot come to your room (but i notice the reception seem bochap and some gals dun have round sticker pasting on them)

Around 10+ when we know how the system run its too late, the KTV is full and the next available time is 2.30am -__- But we manage to hook up one Vietnam gal and got her number. She promise us next week she will brings her friends to our room and price wise 3-6pm (my cousin ask her regarding this timing) is 50rm and they will sit there and not wondering around.. hmm.. i wonder how deep can we go.. hehe

Difference btw PRC & Vietnam

PRC
- realistic they wan u to pay them min 10rm just to sit there chitchat with u
- some very old aunti
- dress up very chincai

Vietnam
- very open, wild, friendly and many are SYT!
- dress very sexy, pant very short and skirt short until u can see the panty..lol
- language wise chinese not very gd but some still able to understand (the one we met stay in TW for 2yr so her chinese quite gd)

btw this place a bit dangerous as yesterday got 2 guy 1-1 fighting.. most of the guys inside the pub are youngster or uncle and mostly are local.

So guys, let share our hunt and experience here!! And make this JB Delights more interesting!!

Mod pls dun close this as there is not much non-profit generating interests topic in this Group.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Raytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Happening at the Zon @ JB

I was at this Texas pub on the 4th floor last night , two guy quarrel and fight broke out !!! Many girls especially the viet run afraid the polis will come . This joint usually very crowded because the drink and food are not expensive .

The KTV always crowded especially Weekend even you book the room in advance may not guarantee you have the room sometime unless you are regular or usually give some "benefit" to the counter . If you can "Angka" with the manager Lawrence he will guarantee you a room . You can find many PRC than viet girls and usually more MILF.

On the same 4th floor The Other pub call zon enterainent between the 2 joints nothing much to shout as usually patron by local Malay . If you are alone there becareful as you might be the target for the local Malay .

The 3rd floor got a resturant lookalike pub call theatre operate the similar style like Texas . Again are the PRC and the Viet .

5th floor the palm lounge usually crowded from 5pm . The PRC girls butterfly tables to tables. You may get some good catch .

If you want to look for just bonking only , from 2nd floor to 4th floor you can find many FLs walking around to look for their meat . As early as 1pm you can spot them already . The early hour can find them the cafe at Y2k . The rate they call from RM 100-200 inclusive of room which they live nearby . RM 150 is the market price , some desperado RM 80 also can but their look CMI .

The ground floor got few pubs like walker, sunset blvd, etc .. Only sunset blvd has the best crowd which you can find the viet girls there.

As for The Niteclub KTV Paradise if you have few thousand RM to spare you can check it out .
Old 02-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Re: Happening at the Zon @ JB

wow bro Ryantan didn't know you know so much!! you must be a regular there!! Yesterday fight ended very fast.. anyway. Last time i ask b4, those PRC quote me 150rm and Vietnam 200rm (crazy price... GL $30 can up vietnam liao).

So normally u went on weekend? maybe one day we can go together chit chat so can learn more from you ^^
Old 03-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Raytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
wow bro Ryantan didn't know you know so much!! you must be a regular there!! Yesterday fight ended very fast.. anyway. Last time i ask b4, those PRC quote me 150rm and Vietnam 200rm (crazy price... GL $30 can up vietnam liao).

So normally u went on weekend? maybe one day we can go together chit chat so can learn more from you ^^
Bro , don't say to learn from me . We come here to share share .
The prices quoted are negotiable .
Old 03-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes there are happening at Zon lev 4 & 5, especially lev 4 flooded with PRCs n Viets.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Limliangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros out there, mind sharing what is the earliest time they start operate (with girls around) planning to chiong there during afternoon, lesser people.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
yes there are happening at Zon lev 4 & 5, especially lev 4 flooded with PRCs n Viets.
Uncle Goat,

Who knows about Zon better than you ?

You are the "King of Zon" !
Old 03-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

anyone wanna share their story there ^^
Old 03-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Uncle Goat,

Who knows about Zon better than you ?

You are the "King of Zon" !
sorry, my time is over! I have already dumped my FB as advised.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sorry, my time is over! I have already dumped my FB as advised.
have you found a NEW PRC mistress at Zon ? Remember to "hit and run" ..... don't stick to one only
Old 03-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
have you found a NEW PRC mistress at Zon ? Remember to "hit and run" ..... don't stick to one only
i alr hit 6 rounds now run road alr.... new mistress still finding? that spec PRC is my next target but she went back?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Uncle Goat's PRC mistresses

Quote:
i alr hit 6 rounds now run road alr.... new mistress still finding? that spec PRC is my next target but she went back?
Aiyah, why target only 1 PRC gal ??? So many fishes in the Ocean !
Old 04-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Re: Uncle Goat's PRC mistresses

hmmm i find tat vietnam more interesting, PRC same race with us very boring le...
Old 04-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah, why target only 1 PRC gal ??? So many fishes in the Ocean !
uncle kat, slowly taste one by one la....age is catch up? I can't swallow so many at the same time? i must take care my pocket as well? a few second shiokness i can treat you another round of pepper crabs?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
hmmm i find tat vietnam more interesting, PRC same race with us very boring le...
valid point! sometimes must try diff dishes.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1