The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 22-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Hi ShadowRider Jadebird Groundedeagle

I pay u money if u bring me go jb141. No point for me to merely ask u to bring me go there without any incentives.
Dun worry I will not pay u peanuts money, but I cannot disclose money here. We can discuss in private.

Maybe u are afraid of meeting up with strangers for first time? Or inconveniences or what? Can we pm in private? Can I tag along and can share contact as well? Or we can pm and meet up without sharing contact?
Old 23-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
I was at Poseidon when the cops came. Damn expensive experience.
Last Saturday night on the way back to visit relatives at Nilai decided to detour to Baguss hotel to bath and freshen up after the causeway jam. Had in mind a few gals shortlist from the website but in reality none of them were available. Instead only about 4 gals inside the fishtank and choose a tomyum for 1 hr Nuru package.

About 15 mins into the session while I was soaking in the bathtub with the gal, the intercom buzz and heard commotion outside. My gal told me to wait while she go out to see what is happening. I wait and wait but she never return and after awhile the door open and tudang wearing lady cop and a guy enter the room. They told me to wear my clothes and follow them. I was led into another room where there were six other guys. The gals were separate in the next room. We had to hand over our identity documents to the tudang ladycop. From the documents I saw that 2 other guys were also Singapore while the rest were Malaysians. After waiting about an hour the Malaysians were free to go then a plainclothes cop came to talk to the 3 of us remaining. He asking us many questions including where the location of jb141... hahaha
I reply him if I know where is jb141 I will not be here in Poseidon. He then explain the procedure that he is bring us back to balai and produce in court on Monday. I argue with him what offence I commit since I was alone in room when they came and not doing anything illegal. He say this is illegal spa and by coming here I already commit offence. He told me dun argue somemore or he can charge me for being operator of this spa too. I see no point to say more because I know this is bullshit and false charges. Then came the sweet talk about us being foreigners and friendly neighbours should help each other blah blah blah..... and pay RM$1K each to settle everything. The other 2 guys agree to pay and ask to go atm as they did not have enough ringgit with them. One of them was allow to go draw the money after they take his passport. I then call my uncle to explain my situation. He told me dun pay anything first and he will come down from Nilai and ask me to hand the phone to the cop as he wants to speak to him. He seem pissed after speaking with my uncle and kept quiet after that. When the other guy came back and both of them were allow to go after paying the money. Now left only me and the cop in the room. He ask me about my uncle and relatives in Malaysia then said since I am half Malaysian he give me discount. Pay RM$500 and I can go home. I told him I no have money now so pay RM$100 can or not? I point out the other Malaysians were free to go without paying anything. He tell me don't joke lah as RM$500 is small money to Singaporeans. Then the tudang lady cop pop her head into the room and say they are leaving. I was told to follow them and we walk to the vans I decide to offer RM$300 which I am surprise he accept. He then led me to the toilet instead of the vans and took the money. He told me to stay inside until they all have left.
I waited for 10 more mins and left the toilet. As I was walking away from the hotel, a hotel guy came after me and ask for RM$248 saying I have not paid for my session at the spa. I scold him and told him I never receive any services at all except for the soak in the bathtub and the hotel should be compensate me for the troubles I went through.
So expensive and traumatize yr situation... so how this place still safe ?
Old 25-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bro wanna go JB this coming Sunday, 30 July. I will be alone and ok with ktv or disco joint. But most importantly must have girls. I will be staying for the night in JB. I am not familiar with the joints in JB so any bros can kindly allow me to tag alone. We can share the cost together. Interested pls pm me. Thks.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Indigoaugustine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going in tonight?
Old 05-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

Anybody wanna go in tomorrow?
Old 05-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Indigoaugustine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
Anybody wanna go in tomorrow?
What time?
Old 06-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Yumn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard 1 lorry from KL headquarters came down today. OKT has been telling the gals to be careful during work also. Seems like joints with viets are targets..
Old 06-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumn View Post
I heard 1 lorry from KL headquarters came down today. OKT has been telling the gals to be careful during work also. Seems like joints with viets are targets..
Not only Viets but all unlicensed joints are being targeted. They have excess of 8,000 manpower assigned for ASEAN Games but these cops with nothing to do now are being used to "clean" up the country before the Games commence on 19th August.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My kakis informed after hitting the big cities like KL, JB & Penang so frequently past few weeks.... they are now moving in to sweep the smaller towns like Klang, Seremban, Ipoh, Genting, Malacca, Batu Pahat etc
Any joint with foreign ladies is fair game and they are at liberty to raid whichever joint they fancy.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!
Hi, is there any bro who'll b going JB today. I'm not very familiar with the joints in JB, so any bros can kindly allow me to tag alone. We can share the cost together.
I don't drive and will be alone. Ok with massage/spa, ktv/disco joint. Can spend a night in JB if need be.
Pls pm me. Thks.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
helms_83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow brothers.. I am keen in joining you all if going J.b for a bonk. Willing to share the cost as i dont drive as well. Pls pm me..

Cheers
Old 09-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumn View Post
not true.
those greedy pigs have no specific targets, thai tomyum, viet popiah, or indo bakso... all tanggap. mebbe only local nasi lemak not affected.

sibeh jilat.
already 1mth past hari raya still jiak buay ba.
already become hungry ghosts
Old 10-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

any bro going in this sat 12 aug?

count me in
Old 10-08-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
not true.
those greedy pigs have no specific targets, thai tomyum, viet popiah, or indo bakso... all tanggap. mebbe only local nasi lemak not affected.

sibeh jilat.
already 1mth past hari raya still jiak buay ba.
already become hungry ghosts
Najip already announce on TV news his Government is going all out to clear out the unwanted foreigners to make the country safe for the ASEAN Games. And his people have carried out more than 400 raids just in the KL area in the past week. I believe this will carry on until the end of the month since he want to make it nationwide.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
any bro going in this sat 12 aug?

count me in
Many bros are avoid going in this month until situation cools down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1