The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
S4896E is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Magic Spa at Taman Sentosa

what's working hrs ?
Old 28-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Been there recently. Took massage..
Quite pricey ba, almost 240rm for a hour massage with JG special.

Facilities wise ok not bad.
Service is so so.

NZ spa at zon is much better for me.
The facilities n service much nicer I thought.

Thanks Bros
Old 28-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 19
cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!

Wondering whether I should give this spa another chance of visit. The last time I went, probably just after CNY, went to the pool and after that the captain did not come and arrange for me and I get fed up and left. At the counter I will telling them that I wasn't taken care of and arrangement was not made and they did not even bother to apologise and try to make up for the mistake

Hence end up I get more fed up paid for the facilities and left for another spa, which I always forget the name... It's at hotel grand paradise or something...
Old 29-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to raid this place later around lunch...will give fr once back.
Old 30-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday FR.

Arrived around 1pm, went in, the environment good. Everything newly renovated, bright, no odour. Food selection was decent, there is mee goreng, rice, chicken, egg, assorted fishballs, etc. Maggi and eggs are available from counter. So far so good.

Next proceed to shower/pool area; interesting decoration. Saw 2 gals walking in and out, I guess they just arrived. I did not see any more girls after that. They seem to be using a back route after arriving. So you cannot really beo the girls unlike bluewave.

Went to cinema room, since nobody, we put on our own show and waited. Boss say ang pai not yet in.

After awhile waiting, itchy liao, then call for gals.

Name: No 29
Weight: 50-60kg
Height:160cm
Look: 5/10
Service:8/10
Dress: 6/10 Short black dress
Cathbath: Nil. Bath alone also.
Aj: Nil
Bbbj: 7/10 - SOP
Fingering: Never tried
Frenching: Kiss a bit
Fj:8/10

My gal just new, started 4 days ago only. Apparently she did not like her previous job in a pub, so decided to go here after being intro by her friend (no. 23). From sarawak, skin a bit dark but she is Chinese.

We chitchat quite a bit, she massaged me all over. Didn't really watch the time. I guess she is still new, requested to turn the big lights off. She also requested to do me with her dress on - i'm guessing she is quite self conscious of her A-cup breasts. I'm not a boobs man, and I had a fantasy of doing CFNM so it was ok for me.

She started by teasing me, getting me rock hard, then went for a nice long BBBJ. After that, I capped and started pounding her from the top. Switch over to missionary and continue whacking, I could sense she was coming; when I pulled out to switch position, indeed my whole rod was wet from her juices.

Continued in doggy for some time, then finally I went back to cowgirl and finished in that position.

Went back and bath alone again - negative point - I guess she is not really used to this line of business. But the experience was good and she is very accommodating.

She told me this place got about 10 gals. My other friend tried Joyce, but was too thin for his taste.

My other friend took a big boob gal but a lil meaty - he commented experience was so-so only. Will update the number once i get it.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

i went again.. haha..
took 91. the experience is good..
big boobs, a little tummy but its alight..
talkative, smiley and bubbly girl.. enjoy alot..

Thanks Bros
Old 12-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
gabbie21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checked in at 1300 hrs and headed straight to the pool and seems like only me and friend were the only ones in the spa, SHIOK! (feels like home) Shortly, captain approached and requested to make arrangements for us. Planned to recommend no. 91 to my friend but she was on leave so that left my friend disappointed as he has a liking for meaty girls. Disappointed, he opted for massage. I went for massage too cos didnt have the mood to bonk haha.

No. 17
Looks: Milf look, slight make up
Body: Petite, skinny
Service: 7/10
Boobs: A cup (not for boob lovers)
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10 (pussy felt tight maybe cos of her small size)
Massage: 6/10
Fingering: Yes!
Juagen: 5/10
Damage: rm248 ( massage+juagen+fj)value for money!
RTF: Maybe not, cos would like to try others

When she entered the room, was greeted by her and asked me to strip. Lied down and she started massaging. She is very friendly and we chat throughout the whole session. After flipping over, she offered to juagen but i rejected initially cos was planning to go bonking after that but she managed to persuade me into it and i went ahead with it. Told her i didnt want cos i was planning to go bonking after, so she offered to let me bonk her after juagen to witness her juagen skill to test my sexual endurance. After juagen, she stripped, licked me all over then capped my 2nd IC and BJ (she apologised for not BBBJ cos of the oil she used for juagen initially). Went on to bonk her and she was giving me directions on how to bonk her to extend my endurance and display my patterns. It really made me feel like I was attending a bonking refresher course LOL. Well, I lasted about 15 mins and it was a record broken in my recent months of bonking(normally lasts 5 min only). Overall, she is friendly, helpful and service-oriented(chatty type).

No. 13, Elaine (my friend's)
Looks: Short hair, quite pretty(lao chio)
Body: Slim
Service: 6/10
Boobs: A cup (not for boob lovers)
Massage: 8/10
Juagen: 7/10

No. 23, Ashley (my friend's)
Looks: Young, next-door-girl
Body: Skinny
Boobs: B cup
Service: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
AR: 8/10
RTF: Definitely!

My friend went for the massage first and took the juagen package. According to him, she isnt the chatty type and exchanged only few sentences throughout the session. She offered bonking as well but my friend didnt take it instead only went for autoroam while doing juagen. Was a very normal session, nothing fantastic. Subsequently, he proceeded to 'go down water' with no.23... Foreplay was fantastic started with BBBJ lying down, going doggie style while she AR with her long tongue(claimed by him) then BBBJ again by going under while he is in doggie position. FUCKING SHIOK!!! hahahah.. thats what he kept emphasizing after coming out from the room. Bonking was normal as she was too skinny for his liking.
Old 30-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stream4341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got the latest news that Magic Spa had changed all the local ladies to VN ladies.. I donno about u bros but I'm not a fond of VN ladies..
Old 31-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stream4341 View Post
Just got the latest news that Magic Spa had changed all the local ladies to VN ladies.. I donno about u bros but I'm not a fond of VN ladies..
Damages remain the same?
Old 01-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stream4341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Damages remain the same?
Not sure.. Didn't ask.. But my friend told me reduce to RM188..
Old 03-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Really ar? liddat dont have to go bukit indah those places for viets liao..

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese
Old 13-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not sure.. Didn't ask.. But my friend told me reduce to RM188..
Any updates or FRs?

It seems this joint is popular with the younger crowd.
I popped in for a 6 c 6 c and it was quite crowded...... however most of the crowd were young ah beng types in their teens and 20s..... I saw the tattoos, earrings & body piercings and I walked out from there.
Old 22-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Any good Vietnam recommandation

Last edited by Monaco; 27-08-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
Any good Vietnam recommandation
Yes... just ask the captain.
He recommend to me saying they have young Vietnam cais
I asked to take a look first and he brought 2 very young looking gals.... I reject as they looked about 16-17 only although captain claimed they are 20 yr olds.
Instead I took a big boob local Chinese..... ex-GBW girl.
Service very good.... totally no regrets and left Magic fully sextisfied
Old 31-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
OrlengJude is Cool - loads of Potential

So now have both viet and local gal? pricing is it viet RM188, local RM22x? any bros can confirm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1