The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 16
avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrentt View Post
Yup there is...
thanks bro
Old 31-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

At the spa now. Not many ppl got abt 20 girls. Quality wise not bad
Old 31-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

There are Thais, Laos and Viet here. I chose a Viet and my friend a Laos. Just finish a session with one of the girls which is one of the angpai there according to the captain ah gui. Very good service. Her bbbj is awesome and the fj was very good also no rush. Overall the experience was very good.
Old 31-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by avboys View Post
There are Thais, Laos and Viet here. I chose a Viet and my friend a Laos. Just finish a session with one of the girls which is one of the angpai there according to the captain ah gui. Very good service. Her bbbj is awesome and the fj was very good also no rush. Overall the experience was very good.
Possible for you to check with the captain whether these are new girls or from previous batch? Anyone up the lorry during the raid?
Old 31-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Possible for you to check with the captain whether these are new girls or from previous batch? Anyone up the lorry during the raid?
He told me there was operation last sat I think but none of the girls kanna so I think is still the same batch.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
ttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That's good to know...thanks for the info bro..
Old 01-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
gabbie21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
What was the time it happened? I left the place @ 3.30pm. Was I lucky?
Yeah u were lucky! I went there at 6pm and the it happened around 7pm. I don't know if any girls got caught but all disappeared for sure. I did not see police either. Anyway I quickly left the place as i didn't want to get involved in any unnecessary trouble
Old 02-04-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

In the spa rite now with another fren. The place is so crowded even at this timing. Still got lots of girls to choose though.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

Short FR for this spa.
Went to the spa to try it out with a friend today afternoon.
Easy to locate using GPS, enter amansari residence resort.
this spa has a steam room, suana room and a hot pool.
At the pantry area is the place where you can choose the girl that you want, she will sit with you while you eat, build some chemistry. Ordered chicken chop, and fish and chips. They do have magi mee too. Staffs very friendly and attentive.

I had 178 and my friend got 68

Viet
Looks: 9/10 (SYT)
Height: about 1.58m (petite)
Boobs: A. (not for boobs lover)
bbbj: 4/10 (only bj for awhile)
fj: 6/10 (Maybe due to i'm too tired)
GFE: 9/10 (after the session, she sat down with me till i leave the place)

Viet
Looks: 8/10 (quite pretty)
Height: about 1.65m (quite tall)
boobs: A (very small)
bbbj: 7/10 (my friend says not bad)
fj: 9/10 (my friends says he felt very shiok)
GFE: 5/10 (shes quite busy, after serving my friend, straight away another customer wants her)

Lots of girls to choose from Laos, viet and thais.

RTF: Maybe, will try thais if i were to RTF.

Last edited by heyadi; 03-04-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you want to avoid the crowd at this spa, dun go after 6pm as the workers from the nearby industrial estates will come here after work. Also avoid saturdays whole day as many visitors too. The less crowded time is weekdays from opening to @5pm and after 10pm daily to closing time. Also note that the girls are allowed to knock off early when they hit their quota so during the late hours many of the more popular girls would have left work already.

One good thing about this spa that is different from others spa like GBW is there is no booking system. It is 1st come 1st serve so everyone has fair chance to choose the more popular girls. You can call to ask if a particular girl is working that day but they will not reserve her for you. You have to arrive there to join the queue for her. No such thing as captain take tips to let you jump the queue.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

This spa has 28 girls registered to be working here. All of them are foreigners from Vietnam & Thailand only. The spa was checking by the immigrasi last weekend because of incorrect information received by them that the spa have new girls working and coming from Burma, Laos, Indonesia etc. but the checking show nothing wrong and those information are false as they only have Vietnam & Thailand girls and all of them are register with the authorities.

Please dun spread false rumors to avoid the immigrasi to coming to checking again so that not to inconvenience the customers and spoiling their fun.
Terima kasih.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbie21 View Post
Yeah u were lucky! I went there at 6pm and the it happened around 7pm. I don't know if any girls got caught but all disappeared for sure. I did not see police either. Anyway I quickly left the place as i didn't want to get involved in any unnecessary trouble
It is not a police raid. It was the immigrasi checking for unregistered workers. All the girls did not disappear but they have to go get their id papers to show to the immigrasi inside the office that is why you did not see any girl at the outside area. No one was caught and everything was in order. Business resume to normal by 8.30pm.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
petergan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give you a "like".

However, the wind quite strong recently.. Just beware..
Old 03-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
gabbie21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
It is not a police raid. It was the immigrasi checking for unregistered workers. All the girls did not disappear but they have to go get their id papers to show to the immigrasi inside the office that is why you did not see any girl at the outside area. No one was caught and everything was in order. Business resume to normal by 8.30pm.

Oh i see... no wonder I did not see any police. But it was the girl who told me it was police raid while we were in the middle of having sex. So i assumed it was...
Old 04-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbie21 View Post
Oh i see... no wonder I did not see any police. But it was the girl who told me it was police raid while we were in the middle of having sex. So i assumed it was...
What a relief. Bro Shadow, i thot u usually got inside info on raids. How cum you not aware of dis one that it is not a police raid? Buah bodoh issit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread