The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happy time in the West

Brother

can share the location =D
Old 15-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by watwatinthebutt View Post
Hello everyone, just want to share with you my recent experience in the west again. Its about 5minutes walk from nearest MRT.

Went in after work, opted for 1hour, had to wait 5min.

5mins later a 20+ prc lady greeted me and said the room was ready. Would say 8/10 with the dim lights. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt and blue jeans.

Got into the room, gave me a few minutes to shower, provided me with shorts to wear. Laid down and let the massaji begin.

First thing she did was pull down my shorts and massage my butt, i could hear my bro saying HELLO. Was not expecting that, the place looked clean.

After that she proceeded to massage my shoulders, nothing special about that, she tried to make light conversation but i was very tired that day so i didn't say much. I did found out about her name though.

After she was done with my shoulder she asked where i needed a massage next. Decided to go with thigh to see whats up.

She placed a finger on my spine and slowly moved down all the way to my ass crack, went around my asshole, touched my balls and rest her finger inbetween my balls and thigh. And then she asked if i wanted a hard or soft massage. I think this was about 15minutes into the session. My bro was crying for more so i said soft.

She began to rub my inner thigh and massage my butt with oil, play with my ass crack, play with my balls. It was like an erotic massage. I lifted my butt a little sometimes and she give my bro some attention too, give it a tug here, rubbing the head there. Felt pretty damned good.

As she was feeling me up, i decided to push my luck and just touch her too. No complaints as i began to start from her thighs and then going under to feel her waist.

After awhile she asked me to turn over and she pulled my shorts down and continued with her thigh massage, except this time my is getting more of the action. Was really surprised she hasn't brought up the GQ yet.

After about 5minutes or so she stood above me at my head ( the one on my shoulders) finally asked the GQ. Asked for 50, but i only brought 40. Pretty pai seh to haggle with her after her fantastic service but oh well.

After giving the ok, she immediately bend over and rested her boobs on my face and began giving my bro her full attention and i just went straight to motorboating the crap out of those B cup boobs. A little awkward to reach into her shirt and play with those glorious bitties so i gave up after awhile. Didn't ask her to take off her shirt as i have a thing for clothed women.

She didn't rush it like most do, like just pump you hard all the way. Slowed down sometimes, played with my nipple, circle my bro head, etc until she told me the time was almost up then she began to pump me quickly and i just let it go.

Showered, got her name again, tip her and got out, feeling pretty satisfied.

RTM? YES

Hope that was not too long a read and please +rep if you enjoyed the read

ctc to share bro

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 16-09-2014, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact pls Bro.Thanks
Old 16-09-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the location?
Old 16-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
weaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

pls share contact, thanks alot.
Old 29-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever since I wrote a FR on my regular TCM massage lady located at West Coast, I have not been able to book a slot. Her popularity has rocketed, and I am left wanting, with a sore body. Such is the downside of sharing. But got good stuff, must share in order to enjoy blessings. Anyway , happy for her that her earnings have increased.

This afternoon I needed a rub after the weekend’s exertions left me me with a sore shoulder, painful leg from cramps and lethargy everywhere. My regular ML was full and so I scouted for an alternative nearby to be a long term backup for my regular. Found an innocent looking spa just behind a major bus stop that I had passed by many times but never had a reason to try until today. Signboard quoted $50 for an hour’s massage.

Went in, paid the receptionist in cash (NETS also available). Was led to a small room to the left after changing footwear. The room is small and dark, lit by a small red light. The wall facing the corridor had a large glass window 60cm x 30cm. More about this piece of glass latter. In the corner was a spacious shower stall with hot and cold water. The massage bed was next to the shower stall. A tight squeeze all around.

I was asked to put on a pair of disposable underwear by the massage lady. Well, I thought this is a clean joint as there is a large window looking into the room, have to wear undies, and the ML wears long pants. My enthusiasm wavered and I hoped that at least the massage will be good.

Now on to the massage:

Massage started off with hard strokes and pressing to shoulders, neck and shoulder-blade area for a good 15 minutes just on this area alone. The massage was thorough, and the ML concentrated on my problem areas. This is a good and proper massage with strength and technique. Similarly good massage was done to my lower back and buttock areas. A hint that this place might not be so clean happened next.

The ML pulled down the disposables and did acupressure massage to the point just under buttocks, before proceeding to do leg massage. Leg massage with plenty of teasing to my balls and ass crack, but not before disposable removed completely.

Finally asked to turn over and the GQ was asked. Was quoted $30 for HJ without roaming and $50 with world-wide roaming. All this while she was playing with my joy-stick which had risen to the occasion. As I was uncomfortable with the glass window, I declined despite assurances that cannot be seen from outside. The ML was insistent on giving a HJ at least, and as an incentive gave me a sneak auto-roam preview. She stood up, pulled down her track pants, and allowed me to finger her hairy pussy for a few seconds. I touched her clit and her pussy was very wet. Finally I gave in and she did a slow and steady HJ with oil for me. She made the obligatory and can’t be taken seriously comment about how big I am and so beautiful my manhood is. Yea sure! I take such flattering comments from ML with a pinch of salt. Thinking of her very very wet pussy down below, I shot my soldiers shortly after. She hinted that on my next visit, more than world-wide roaming is possible.

Session ended with a big head massage followed by an invitation to shower. The shower was a very pleasant ending. The water was very hot, pressure strong, and space adequate. The shower was even better than my own home being of tank type and not instant heater type, so common in such establishments. Next time I will bring my own high grade shampoo and soap to bathe there. Throughout massage, room was very quiet, cool and dark . Very relaxing ambience to seek refuge from the heat outside and stress of work for an hour and half. Pity the artificial flowers and red lighting that cheapened the looks.

I accepted a tea drink after dressing, and checked that the room interior cannot be seen from outside through the window. Then walked out of shop feeling clean, happy that no more body aches, and urge satisfied.

Name : Sxxx Lxxx
Looks : 5/10 but grows on you
Body : 1.65m, slim athletic type (my type)
Hair : Thick, long and wavy
Damage : $50 for 60 mins, $40 for 45 mins. HJ $30 w/o roam. $50 with world wide
RTM : Yes, when my regular is not available

Location : HDB neighbourhood in SW with plenty parking. Can be reached by bus, but not MRT

Joint and lady recommended when you need to destress in the afternoon, at a quiet HDB neighbourhood with good food and teh-tarik. And wish or need to have a very good bath before your next appointment after massage in a relaxing and quiet place.
Old 29-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro

care to share the location

thanks
Old 29-09-2014, 11:42 PM