The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 05-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Brothers,

Where to buy Discounted ferry tickets in Batam for Singapore passport (two way Singapore-Batam ferry tickets -inclusive of all taxes and surcharges)?

What is the current price?

Thanks
Old 05-05-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yea, that area has so much to eat. This area always make me feel that having one stomach isnt enough (just like 1 dick not enough, hehehe...). I am a little worried staying in that area tho. As you know i am always with at least one girl and the girl always want shopping, which is so nearby (much nearer than from Formosa to Nagoya Hill). So nowaday, i stay as far from shopping mall as possible but yet not too far, hehehe...
hehehe...totally agreed. So much good food to feast on (only have 1 stomach) and so many pretty ceweks to bonk, even if all the ceweks lining up for you - only have 1 dick ....hehehe. Yes, it is very near to BCS Mall and I am thinking of getting a milf to come at 8 pm, spend time in the room, go massage together or better still if the milf knows how to do massage - that will be great. Btw, have you come across any milf from booking joints that can do massage?

Quote:
What i knew till today,the authorities in Indonesia is not to be trifle with. They definitely have all capabilities to frame me with anything and everything thats against their law which i did not break. This point has already been imprinted in my mind. So i would avoid these people or avoid leaving myself being vulnerable in a situation with them.

Safety 1st. (my priority)
Especially Ramadan month is near the corner. Not surprising that if you are sitting alone in the mall (happened in 2014, Ramadan month @ Nagoya mall), he acted alone will try to strike a conversation and approach you with discreet asking for money, claiming to be Indo Custom Officer, asking any problem with passport and stamping issue. The best weapon is to act don't understand Bahasa Indonesia, be polite and say sorry that I can't speak Bahasa Indonesia. At the same time act in a normal manner that you never hear of corruption in Indonesia (as if you are replying to this person like in Singapore - act BLUR so to speak). He will try his best speaking in low tone voice at the same time find it awkward where he has to repeat and repeat saying that he is going back to village and needed money ...blah, blah, blah... because you don't understand him. While speaking, you will notice he will look around, not so comfortable and subsequently leave you when he felt it is hopeless. All these in around 10 minutes.

Well, he claimed to be an Indo Custom Officer but he could also be a conman. I am not sure whether I have seen him at Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, yet he seen a bit like those guys at the custom counter, crew cut and of course not in custom uniform on that night - worn a safari suit & ride a scooter. He will tell you about custom happening if you don't have a chop but I am not interested because I always check for the stamp before I leave immigration. Anyway, whether Custom Officer or not, play the game - act BLUR and don't understand Bahasa Indonesia when stranger approach you with the intent to ask for money as you can differentiate them from beggar.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ How's the hotel bro? Never heard about it and is the price correct? 20k is like SGD2, I would guess that it's missing a 0.
Still looking a hotel that's better than Hana but still around the same price range
xiaosinful quoted wrong , it is 200k weekdays(mon-thurs) rate and 220k weekend rate(fri to sun)

like me not use to so many zero lah

hotel 18http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bplwwFl is behind hotel utama backside. if u know the front door of hotel utama u will know. hotel 18 directly infront got 2 massage A5 & Princess Massage oppersite only. google will show.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV

Last edited by grandfather; 05-05-2016 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
^ Thanks for your reply bro. Next to Utama, right between DC and Citywalk eh, not a bad location.

To think about it, I never walk-in before, always secured room before hand either through phone or net.
Hotel 18 name card.
owner AHUI got whatsapp and BBM.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bplwwFl

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

Last edited by grandfather; 05-05-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Just a short one, need more time to end up my 2nd part fr in hcm... haha..Meetup Piglet,
( Click to show/hide )
grandfather and the rest at hotel 18 over the last weekend, and thanks grandfather for reserving my room.
Just some add on over xiaosinful fr.. haha
Had a hair cut along the stretch of saloon shops (plenty there, mine is another shop) which he mentioned, mine was served by a aunty also, price is 20k for hair cut, actually not bad, she take her times.. and plus washing with massage is another 20k.. have some chat with her, and get to know the beauty shop next to indorasa. The shop name is ann and open from 8am to 7pm.. facial is 125k, ear digging is 40k and also have wash and cut too.. she also recommend me the 98 foodcourt, will try this during my next trip....i took the superior room at hotel18 for 240k weekday price, more spacious and with lcd, my main intention cos can cast my movies over wift using the hdmi and chromecast/ezcast.. from my tablet
nice meeting you too.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 05-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Kanaka Lake Villa

Well,this is another unique place in Batam that caught my attention. I read a little on its review,the people were complaining about no wifi,no phone to dial from front desk,door lock spoil etc etc. But they says that the scenery and food was good.Staffs were helpful blah blah blah... For around S$73.00,will you stay there?

Take a look....

It comes with free breakfast too and from the map,i can see its near to Golden Prawn area. No wonder this place isnt cheap even tho its been rate 1 star by agoda. Well,for those who can go w/o internet (no wifi according to the site) for about 24 hours,this should be good place to stay in. Hopefully it wont affect phone signal too,hehehe...

Another one of my notes.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another one of my notes.
I saw you added MM into your ban list?

MM referring to the joint beside Indah2?
Old 05-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

First time going batam next next week(16th/17th May). Going on one of the weekdays. 2d1n trip. Any bros interested to go together drop me a pm. Awesome information here in the thread btw

Last edited by blehz; 05-05-2016 at 11:43 PM. Reason: renewing passport
Old 05-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Maybe i influence u all by starting this Hawaii location. it become more popular and maybe cheaper.
Hawaii prices were considered as a more down to earth pricing like those of Gold Bird. The thing i dont like about them is their price tends to go higher for girls who has more regular customers. So far the FR collected were neither fantastic nor bad. Just normal i guess since no one complained or praises it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Good reminder!
I just realize you learned how to quote a post from the other thread that has been locked to this thread,hehehe...

Quote:
I can't agree more w tis. U forgotten abt very tight pussies & practically no fake boobies.
Oh yes. Indonesia girls has the tightest pussies i have bonk among all other countries. Fake boobies were rare in Batam. I have not seen one before,hehehe...and i hope not to see it ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
dat means for the whole of june there will not be any special service provided?
planning to go over the weekend in last week of june! looks like gonna change my plan =(
There will be special service as long as there are girls in Batam during Ramadan month (around 6th June to 5th July 2016). But they may feel tired if you go too late into the day as most were fasting. Most girls that still remain in Batam will be wanting to earn the extra service as the richer ones would have gone back to their hometown. I mean putting myself in the girl's shoe,i would also want to go back to hometown at the soonest possible too but i would need to go back with extra extra cash,arent it?

Try to avoid the 1st 3 days,the middle 3 days and the last 3days during Ramadan month. Total number of girls in Batam will be lesser towards the end of ramadan,but tourist going for sex will be EVEN lesser knowing that there will be lesser girls "at work" and that there will be choice-limitation.

Do note that there will be more raids (and checks) during the Ramadan month on prostitution and night spots (on underage girls and drugs),more beggars on the street and pickpockets doing their "rounds". Police will also be higher on the lookout for small petty crime (or fault) to try to "fine" the locals and tourists (may be more on tourists,not sure). Basic things like forgotten to put on seat belt can land you a fine. Many food places will be close (or only semi-open) during the day,some massage places and booking joint will only open in the early evening and/or there will be a need to enter via the back entrance. It may not be a good time for the lesser humbled tourists who cannot keep their vocal volume down after a few drink (or got too excited seeing a pretty-looking girl walk past). In other country,do respect their tradition,their culture.

Girls will gradually comes back around the 1st week of Hari Raya and should be in full force to work after 2nd week.

Hope that help answers some of your doubts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I saw you added MM into your ban list?
Yes bro,i re-added it to my to-avoid-list some time ago after a few bros got into issues with the joint's girl.(it keeps going out and coming in,hehehe...) To avoid list is a list that i would advise bros to go in group with at least 1 experience Batam cheongster and not meant for newbie/s. I dont have a ban list. Morena series of joint too. It (morena) is however blacklisted in the Batam Cheong list becos it has been banned by many who tried base on the past and present record.

Anyone is free to go to my to-avoid list of places stated on my signature to have a look or even experience it. Precaution however is advised. Hehe...if no one were to test out my avoid-list places,they will have no 2nd chances of coming out from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
MM referring to the joint beside Indah2?
Yes,MM is referred to the one beside Indah2. Something good comes out of MM recently? If so,i would be looking forward to hear it. MM is not a bad place for me,but not for most of the people i knew who has tried them.

Some of the most common words i hear others say about MM and Morena (via PM) is,"...girls there were mostly into some drugs problem...attitude problem...not willing to serve..."

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
Hotel 18 name card.
owner AHUI got whatsapp and BBM.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bplwwFl

^ Wah thank you so much for this, sorry can't up you coz I no power
Old 05-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
^ Wah thank you so much for this, sorry can't up you coz I no power
no problem, am here to share also.
just that photos wasnt taken much sharper as old man like me hand shake alot.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 05-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oscaroscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
Brothers,

Where to buy Discounted ferry tickets in Batam for Singapore passport (two way Singapore-Batam ferry tickets -inclusive of all taxes and surcharges)?

Thanks
Wan to know where to get discounted ferry ticket prices too!!
Old 05-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...can't up you coz I no power
Good infor shared,& to fulfill yr wish...up u by 11.

I am upping u for your useful FR infor shared in the old Batam thread

Day 1

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...ostcount=31621

Day 2

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...ostcount=31647

Day 3 & 4

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...ostcount=31707

and yr trip pointers

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...ostcount=33314

not forgetting you have other frs in the balai thread & the thai section.

If u didn't share yr fr,Hawaii Karaoke wouldn't have been found so soon last year.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...ostcount=31647

Nono will still be thinking it's Shellina salon & i wouldn't have pay a visit to the place

Please accept my humble 11 pts with no obligation to up me back

Have a good day
Old 05-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 11
haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
For groupon promo,do read their fine print on T & C carefully,they usually require 2 person-to-go to take up the offer.So u will need to pay twice the amt stated on their offer. Jus to add,the link of list i provide. The spa & msg were unisex. So men & ladies all can go.
Yes, i know about that, that should not be a problem. I think is still cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
I think most hotels like Da vienna,biz,formosa,ihotel has massage spa in hotel for couple which u can called to yr room if u are looking for convenience in a night stay.

Read Bro nono's recent trip summary & the last 1 on his signature for details. I think there got pricelist.
Thanks for the information.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 11
haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!

Bro nono, i read about your posting on the saloon in batam. Those saloon know how to cut trendy hair style or just only know how to cut the traditional "slope" hair style?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1