The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 20
toyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud of
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

very interesting thread
Old 10-07-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dennyx22 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, don't mind if you can share the name of the pub where you meet this pinay? I am very much interest to go down and check out, the last I went down there non of the pub have pinay. Thanks a million.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Bros,

I replied to several PMs asking for the location of teh pub I went to on Monday. Please write reviews after yuo visit.
That will ensure that this thread stays interesting as Bro toyking69 suggests...
Old 10-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dennyx22 is Cool - loads of Potential

sure do, thank you very much!
Old 11-07-2018, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
With the daily WC matches over, headed down to a pub in Duxton last night.
My usual girl was busy so settled for another girl that I knew from before.
Took her to the darker tables at the end of the place and bought her a bottle of beer.
She ( name is C) immediately straddle on my right thigh and started rubbing herself on my thigh. C was wearing this skimpy skirt with a black t-back inside and I was in my shorts.
I could feel her wetness on my thigh and she continued riding my thigh and kissing me non-stop.
C is a nice girl, long legs , medium tits and a ok face - 24 years old.

I was like, Shit! slow down, I just got here but she just kept going and she kept saying that she missed me and was jealous that I no longer bought her drinks...and she started unzipping my shorts and grabbing me.

Personally I am not so used to this in such a public place; I tend to select the VIP rooms for such activities.

I sent her off to get her second bottle and I went out for a smoke.

When I came back, she had another girl (K) that I also knew and I ended up buying her a drink as well.
Her claim was that K was the "cover".

Pretty soon, C had me out of my shorts again and she kinda refused to let go. AFter 5 drinks (3 for C and 2 for K), I left the pub after having a good time..

Just need to keep reminding them not to drink too fast..
Good thing was neither of them smokes
Teh whole day today C kept calling me to go again so I just might after this post..
Awesome report
Old 11-07-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Awesome report
I learnt to write the right things ( excluding revealing info), based on inputs from several Bros in this thread.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

BTW, I want to thank the Bro who upped me and just left this comment "nice one".
Please PM me so that I can up you back.

Cheers
Old 11-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
BTW, I want to thank the Bro who upped me and just left this comment "nice one".

Cheers
Hard to find an honest FR nowadays, enjoyed reading your experience bro. Upped u my humble point.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Hard to find an honest FR nowadays, enjoyed reading your experience bro. Upped u my humble point.
Bro, thanks.

I have a long queue to clear. I will up you back within the next 3 weeks.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
With the daily WC matches over, headed down to a pub in Duxton last night.
My usual girl was busy so settled for another girl that I knew from before.
Took her to the darker tables at the end of the place and bought her a bottle of beer.
She ( name is C) immediately straddle on my right thigh and started rubbing herself on my thigh. C was wearing this skimpy skirt with a black t-back inside and I was in my shorts.
I could feel her wetness on my thigh and she continued riding my thigh and kissing me non-stop.
C is a nice girl, long legs , medium tits and a ok face - 24 years old.

I was like, Shit! slow down, I just got here but she just kept going and she kept saying that she missed me and was jealous that I no longer bought her drinks...and she started unzipping my shorts and grabbing me.

Personally I am not so used to this in such a public place; I tend to select the VIP rooms for such activities.

I sent her off to get her second bottle and I went out for a smoke.

When I came back, she had another girl (K) that I also knew and I ended up buying her a drink as well.
Her claim was that K was the "cover".

Pretty soon, C had me out of my shorts again and she kinda refused to let go. AFter 5 drinks (3 for C and 2 for K), I left the pub after having a good time..

Just need to keep reminding them not to drink too fast..
Good thing was neither of them smokes
Teh whole day today C kept calling me to go again so I just might after this post..
Wow can pm me the place at duxton? And dmg also?
Old 21-07-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Thread has been vey quiet.
Well, World Cup is over and I am back after travelling all week.
Will drop by Duxton this weekend..
So many message from the girls. I suspect they are desperate for business and that is good.
More desperation for points, more willing to do more..
Old 21-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thread has been vey quiet.
Well, World Cup is over and I am back after travelling all week.
Will drop by Duxton this weekend..
So many message from the girls. I suspect they are desperate for business and that is good.
More desperation for points, more willing to do more..
bro how are u man. u must be damn rich. everyweek sure go spend $200+ weekly.
Old 21-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
bro how are u man. u must be damn rich. everyweek sure go spend $200+ weekly.
I try not to go every week but at least twice a month. My stress reliever.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers
its me la. 10 Jul.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
its me la. 10 Jul.
Bro kwh79, thank you. I will up you tomorrow.
Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1