The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Excelsior..

I regular there pm me if need to know more . Exchange exchange
Old 21-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

After long time went back to see see...
Lvl 2 toilet changed... Tried new one milf thr.. Claim to be frm orchd.. . Told her only hv 120.. She is ok with that. Not bad
Old 21-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Anyone know where is carol or coco her old name from hvlock now?
Old 21-09-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
After long time went back to see see...
Lvl 2 toilet changed... Tried new one milf thr.. Claim to be frm orchd.. . Told her only hv 120.. She is ok with that. Not bad
bro can share the ctc

thanks

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 21-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I really want to know what is the current price there? Or is it the same price range as their counterpart on Adelphi?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 21-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
I really want to know what is the current price there? Or is it the same price range as their counterpart on Adelphi?
Cheaper than adelphi. Around $80 - $100 for BM IIRC.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cataract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had some time to kill and was around the area, so decided to check out this place out. Came up the escalator, saw a sexy decent looking milf calling me at the corner. B/C cup, about 1.6 meters, straight hair, very fair skin..Went in to the shop, $50 for 1hr, ok lahh.. Straight away she turned off lights and locked the door, exactly like the previous FR here.

Stripped, lied face down, massage started. Some small talk here there, can understand simple english. Surprisingly her massage was pretty good, decent pressure on my legs and ass. Went on for about 20-25 mins, and no teasing at all. It was actually a proper massage! But that was not I was here for.. so I started to squeeze her ass lightly.. just in case you know..

Turned over, asked me what I want. I wanted everything. Quoted $150, and said "you singaporean what, you should know the rate what.." (I have a feeling foreigners get charged more). At this point her boobs were already out thanks to my roaming hands, so I just went for it. She stripped fully, capped me, started licking my upper body, while I fingered her. She was already wet when I stuck my finger in, she started blowing me while i was playing with her clit. She moaned louder the faster my finger went.. and just when it sounded like she was losing control, she immediately mounted me cowgirl style. Man.. that was one tight pussy! And she was riding me quite hard.. told her to slow down.. sucked those nice long nipples of hers.. flipped her over, put her legs on my shoulder, and fucked her real good till I came.

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
BM: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: 8/10
Damage: 50 +150
Old 29-09-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ckris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They run the business similar to adephi and OT...high price tag but not everyone willing to negotiate
Old 29-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
all2know is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro, can share?
Old 29-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
chris88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

prc girls or local? thanks bro
Old 29-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pl share unit no...thanks
Old 29-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
justakid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtangge View Post
Went back to Excelsior after a long absence. Shops changed. Regulars gone, sigh!

Anyway tried a new ML, syt at shop next to toilet. Only hj, nothing to shout about, but she's one of those who you will gradually be addicted to!
gone is amy and cat. anyone as good as them still there? beeen a longtime almsot 10 years liao
Old 30-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataract View Post
Had some time to kill and was around the area, so decided to check out this place out. Came up the escalator, saw a sexy decent looking milf calling me at the corner. B/C cup, about 1.6 meters, straight hair, very fair skin..Went in to the shop, $50 for 1hr, ok lahh.. Straight away she turned off lights and locked the door, exactly like the previous FR here.

Stripped, lied face down, massage started. Some small talk here there, can understand simple english. Surprisingly her massage was pretty good, decent pressure on my legs and ass. Went on for about 20-25 mins, and no teasing at all. It was actually a proper massage! But that was not I was here for.. so I started to squeeze her ass lightly.. just in case you know..

Turned over, asked me what I want. I wanted everything. Quoted $150, and said "you singaporean what, you should know the rate what.." (I have a feeling foreigners get charged more). At this point her boobs were already out thanks to my roaming hands, so I just went for it. She stripped fully, capped me, started licking my upper body, while I fingered her. She was already wet when I stuck my finger in, she started blowing me while i was playing with her clit. She moaned louder the faster my finger went.. and just when it sounded like she was losing control, she immediately mounted me cowgirl style. Man.. that was one tight pussy! And she was riding me quite hard.. told her to slow down.. sucked those nice long nipples of hers.. flipped her over, put her legs on my shoulder, and fucked her real good till I came.

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
BM: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: 8/10
Damage: 50 +150
Sibei power... upped your points liao.... can pm me this contact? Kamsia!!

Last edited by badboynani17; 30-09-2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Further comment
Old 09-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

anyone knows if Cat is still working anywhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justakid View Post
gone is amy and cat. anyone as good as them still there? beeen a longtime almsot 10 years liao
Old 09-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Bro, pls Intro. Hv not gone there many yrs.
seems sth like their neighbour Adelphi?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1