The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Well my trip has gone to shit before it has happened. I'm supposed to get in 5 Feb.

I've been seeing this girl in Batam who is genuinely a lovely and sexy girl. I even managed to fly her to Bali to meet me for a holiday. I was going to surprise her but shes gone back to Balikpapan to look after her parents.

Looks like it might be a lonely trip. Lol.

Any brothers have contact with gems who they care to share.

Staying at Gideon. Any there any reputable booking joints near there. I'm definitely going to New Spa.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 30-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. I'm walking with 3 gals and yet this ojeks are offering me to go massage. The gals and me just burst out laughing. Lol.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
Well my trip has gone to shit before it has happened. I'm supposed to get in 5 Feb.

Staying at Gideon. Any there any reputable booking joints near there. I'm definitely going to New Spa.
Late to get gems but you can definitely get many ceweks using WeChat, Beetalk and other social media. Just make sure of what you get is what you expect, otherwise reject with fares home. You can also ask the plentiful taxi drivers outside BCS to bring you to see the girls in booking joints but expect to pay me for the limited supply of goods. Cheers!
Old 30-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Im thinking of going either balai or batam on eve of cny as airfare to bangkok , jarkarta, cambodia, hk, china etc all very expensive.
Some countries like China,Hongkong,Vietnam etc celebrate CNY actively too. So going there will only see limited goods or be competing with their locals. Either way,i think its better off to head to countries that celebrate CNY least.

Indonesia is a good choice to me tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Ferry to balai , sindoferry, on eve of cny already fully bk on 11.30am. Most hotel in balai also already fully bk on 1st day of cny.
Ferry wise shouldnt be a problem. Many ferry companies open up extra ferry trips to Batam during CNY (most ferries will be about at least 80% full). For Balai,you may also consider going there via Batam too. The problem when i start visiting Batam during my 1st CNY year is "hotel rooms". Definitely not easy to get room for myself. (you may wish to check the rooms in booking.com or agoda, good hotel's pricing are already starting climb)

So i learned to book early,plan early. This 2018 year will be my 4th CNY trip to Batam. So much planning and research by myself in this thread here, mostly becos i wish to have a good time during CNY in Batam,hehehe...

(i am not the kind who like playing risk,hehehe... or enjoy competition)

*CNY mentioned above is base on CNY eve,CNY 1st day and 2nd day.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5381 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Lol. I'm walking with 3 gals and yet this ojeks are offering me to go massage.
Maybe they wanted to assist you, because your 3 girls were so ugly to move them to help?

Last edited by Black Page; 31-01-2018 at 02:43 AM.
Old 31-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

.......... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. Mmmmmmmmm

Last edited by fde83; 31-01-2018 at 10:25 AM.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Mono, just let's know where your get your horizon ticket in batam? You seem to be a very helpful guy...
Old 31-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
When u come to boring land for the first few months/years it's all about the farking 1st. Dont say a bunch of guys go to boring land just for shopping and eating. Farking indo gals is what draws guys, young and old coming to batam. when time lies, then u venture out further like, finding out new malls, temples and so for.
hmm...i partly agree wit u...lol

a bunch of new guys cum btm,priority definitely is fk first,but they aso need 2 eat ma. tat's y i say like tis below ma.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
wann find a fk in sg no need plan so mani la,it's jus abt habit of different tast in different country...jus stay in sg ,get a wife/gf can aso liao lor...absolutely Free!! Lol... or even easier, d.i.y....aso Free! No need plan at all...lol
if they first 1 or 2 btm trip tat time,they aldy no suitable,i doubt they'll go agn,let alone go temple ,sopping & all tat...lol...if they everythg no plan poperly & jus go blindly,likely is they eat grass & may nt even bother cum btm agn....tio boh? happen so mani time in tis tread liao loh...lol

if u bore or sian aldy ,jus go try other countries lor...no need everytime chionging ard btm 1 ma....m'sia,thai & vitnam aso nt bad de....
Old 31-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Sorry it is Nono..
Old 31-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U may feel bored if ur there 24/7. I used to cheong every week be it btm or balai. Never felt bored at all. If bored then u go once a mth.
Hi hi hello brother nite!! How u been agn? long time no see ya....lol ,(actually is i long time no log in...lol)

wat u say reminds me of smthg....

smtime ago i watch a hk serial drama abt ghost story...lol...in 1 of the story,tere was this guy who is a taxi driver,everyday he will drive by ard the same place & pick up the same passenger agn & agn & agn until one day tis driver realise tat the passenger is not human...lol....& at even later time,the taxi driver learned that the passenger is actually died in a fire in their ownself shop 30 ovr yrs ago. Everyday the passenger will wait at the same place ever since then 2 be picked up by sm1.

second story happens @ rooftop in a hk drama,abt a guy who jus move in 2 the new building apartment,he go up rooftop 2 smoke 1 day & catch sm fresh air,but unluckily he saw a lady jump dwn frm the roof...he learn at later part of the story tat everyday @ ard same time during everyday,there will be lady tere jump frm roof top & tis lady is aso 30 yrs ago jump frm same building & hv been repeating jump dwn for last 30 yrs

third story is a joke mani hear b4, i lazy 2 write,so i kopy & paste here below....

...the moral of the three story is,if a person is repeatin the same thg ovr & ovr & ovr agn,it can be a living hell....lol....even if the thg he do is an enjoyable thg,can aso becum sian 1 day...

everyday eat same food aso bore tio boh? so mus chg pattern a bit....lol ,moral of the stories is ,no stick 2 do same thg...it'll evetually becum more like a punishment....wat 4 pay $ to punish ownself.
Old 31-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Never got that, but third leg applause is the public display of affection that can really make my day.
my third leg is suppose 2 raise wen i see beatiful nude ger la...but yr words in the post happen 2 be seen by me wen i was hugging a nude indo ger bside me,so no choice it aso cn't controllably raise when my 2 hands & legs were raised....lol

press rite button

more here :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...1#post16976831

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
This year,i already bought my ticket when upon my return in my Jan trip at S$48.00...tho i was rather tempted to buy from Anshun at S$45.00 (if buy more,there would be further discount).

S$3 discount isnt very much (S$3 almost = taxi fare for me in batam),hehehe...since my ticket were often paid for by my customers who bought things i brought back from Batam,so i dont mind paying more for convenient,efficiency and safety.

I look forward to trying Batamfast ferry tho (becos can smoke,hehehe...horizon cant). But only interested in alighting at Harbour Bay. Cost S$34.50,hehehe...just for the fun!

Reference :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...postcount=9711
got a daydreaming brother who tink u r imagining thgs here need do eye testin liao lor....lol

click on below link 2 begin the eye test...lol,my siggy aso hv the same link 2...lol

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...postcount=8917

i'm aso onli being helpful hor...hinting an ans 2 a qn 4 dreaming brothers who nvr follow well enuff yr postings on horizon ferry tix....lol.

hw much was formosa selling those horizon ferry tix 2 u agn last time? (which is lower than 45)

Quote:

*girls in booking joint has about a 20% to 100% price increase (still cheaper,compared to Singapore).

**lowest price for girls at around 22-26 years old can be booked at 800k rupiah,usual price before CNY is 700k rupiah. Highest can be up to 2.8 juta. (base on what i see on CNY 2017)

*** need to arrive early for those w/o regular girls (before 1pm) Late comer likely gets rejected or run-away girls

**** almost impossible to book non-indo girls during CNY at lower than usual price as they get snapped up very quickly.

***** main competition for me on girl comes from non-Singaporean (Bangladeshi,Indians FWs etc)

****** no exchange/return/partial refund policy in all booking joints

******* some booking joints papi/mami even encourage the girls to "run" if customer isnt suitable or were fussy

******** many massage shop's special service price will be jack up too,as there are too many "durians" dropping all over,and they kind-of expect you not to take it (HJ can cost as high as 300k-500k and FJ up to a juta)

Batam will be super crowded like never before. I understand this is not all but i hope it still helps a little to most.
durin tose cny time yr gers only 22,nw 23 liao loh...lol...the 1 b4 the last aldy 24. So nw they all no more syt liao....lol...

Lol...stil r'ber 1.2 jt u get 2 quite young gers....lol...mos of yr fav gers mostly nt in rite mind de,1 even got mani suicide scars on her wrist,the other 1 talking to thin air,& another laughing 2 her ownself & smtime is talkin 2 hotel rm mirror....they all young is young but i scare scare leh...lol

got guest died in yr hotel room b4 yet u still dare stay in it, no wonder those football team of masssage gers nickname u 'hantu'...lol
Old 31-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are evidence in this thread that bros (some of them i knew in person,simply look back post/s in 2017) has got pretty SYTs from booking joint at between 800k to 900k rupiah for overnight before. And from booking joints stated on page 1.
Yes,yes...i nw aso raise 2 hands & 2 legs + my thrid leg 2 agree wit tis...lol

u refer 2 tose celebrity look-alike gers rite? Lol

Quote:
I have also personally tried before. Good deal indeed ONLY for those who are willing to pay the price of the same apple at a lower price,hehehe...
u reminds me agn of the below....lol,using the rite amt of resource 2 tempt gers 2 give overtop good service. Tis kind of thg is onli u wil tink of...lol

Quote:
Its easier to pay 1 juta for an apple which usually cost 500k. Those who has paid 1 juta already knows how to pay 1 juta for the apple but they most likely wouldn't get to taste the exact same apple for 500k (ever). Whereas another person who pays 500k for the apple can easily get the same apple for 1 juta. Who knows,he might just get 2 apples,hehehe...

Those who pays 1 juta for an apple will never get a chance to taste the 500k side of the same apple. Whereas those who pays 500k for the apple will still be able to taste the 1 juta side of it whenhe pay the 1 juta. Its easier to pay 1 juta for that apple than to pay 500k.

Now transform that apple to human, you might now notice the one who pays 1 juta is actually losing a certain element there from what he is paying,hehehe...this is the part where he already lost to the one who paid lesser.

Let's not forget most who pay lesser actually enjoys more (and much better at most time). Those who enjoys more tends to visit Batam more (pretty much common sense here) and those who enjoyed lesser actually visit Batam lesser, at times even rarely. We human beings all like to do more on what we enjoyed most right? Make sense?

You will eventually notice similar situation in most of the FRs over the last 3 years (which i read before) that those who pays more are usually those who don't visit Batam as much.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Is it a good idea to buy horizon business class on eve of CNY even thou departing at night. This year wana try avoid batam centre.
Old 31-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro icy lai lai mutiara room ahhhh....
Old 31-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Thanks, iicycold, you are very helpful speak for that Father of all batam Sifu...
Just let us know where can we buy these horizon tickets below $48 in batam...
I think many brothers here would also like to know....
I would like to thank you in advance...may you strike TOTO!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1