The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 03-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1v1v1 View Post
haha guess their ages

40s bah but they looked so young lol$$$$$ right girl very familiar to me leh and they Japs too right?😀
Old 03-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Looks like taiwanese
Old 03-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
as per above bros said dat was the game in the old days, been long time since i did overnight as well... 8hrs is juz a formality, unless u turn the FL off, usually she dont mind staying
till morning bonk one more time go BF or even lunch... after lunch is totally off the scale depending very heavily on chemistry or if there're other bookings coming in...

though gotta point out, there was a period of time i encountered a few times after 2nd bonk, between 12-3am, the okt request her to leave, citing reasons
like scared AV raid, but 3am she did return and sleep until morning to bonk again... not sure if the raid is a hoax, my thinking could be got pple book short
time so they pulled the FL out to service the short time den send her back again... though this is purely my guess... the morning after usually they will make up for it so i'm ok...
Haha,Bro H.S.Sound familiar leh Geylang joints?
Good old days....
Old 03-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
Haha,Bro H.S.Sound familiar leh Geylang joints?
Good old days....
haha bro we're the old timers of coz familar...
GL joints, streetwalkers, FLs everything i tried before liao...
now very long no go GL, which house good i also duno...
Old 03-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
haha bro we're the old timers of coz familar...
GL joints, streetwalkers, FLs everything i tried before liao...
now very long no go GL, which house good i also duno...
Yeah me too...

Geylang bring back memories lol.Cant forget the face of a Malaysian chinese FL 35 YRS old 38 DD when I lost my virginity at 20...$80 last time quite big?lol

She grinned "come,little brother no worries I will guide you along..."
She liked kena Toto,4d liked that...Only no red packet lol
Old 03-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

All have a great Sunday
This song for ya

Old 03-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
littleidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
40s bah but they looked so young lol$$$$$ right girl very familiar to me leh and they Japs too right?😀
the one on the right is sharon hsu. taiwanese actress. the other 2 are her sisters.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
JJchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all any FR for Evie the top blower??Ready that awesome??
Old 06-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
No la, usually for me I start between 2030 and 2230 unless there’s special requests. If not I will be sleepy by the time I meet them. 😅
That’s why you are my fave mah!
Old 06-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

posted a FR over at SM thread, for interested bros...

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11488
Old 06-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BlizzardX123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Created an account just to post this review for Joleen.

Finally she is back, so I quickly made arrangemenrs with Bro Armani to book her before she is gone again.

Hotel in a discrete location, lift goes all the way up to room. Once she open the door, wah, really nose bleed!! Didnt expect to find such a gem. I immediately when in. Was abit shy at first but she is good at ice breaking. Went for shower alone, came out and started frenching her like long lost lovers. Then she went down on her knees and gave me a mindblowing BBBJ. On the bed, started to remove her clothes bit by bit to review her humongous boobs. I dont chiong much and am quite new to this but it is really hands down the best pair of boobs i have seen. Good shape, good volume, very nice to touch, squeeze and suck. She continued with BBBJ, then i started painting her. Her pussy wise was not fully shaved but well trimmed with no smell. Painted her till she kept moaning super loud. After that, we switched to 69 and almost shot my load into her mouth. Then she put on the caps, while still blowing me. Started by riding me before switching to missionary where i released my load.

Overall, despite her slightly thick makeup (but my type lah, slightly lian), she makes up for it with super high GFE. Even after the deed is done, she will keep hugging you and holding your hands.

Bros pls take care of her!

Looks: 10/10 (Beautiful, fair and totally out of my league)
Body: 10/10 (Slim, not too tall or too short, just nice)
Boobs: 11/10 (Her boobs are worth dying for!!! Huge double D’s and firm)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Very patient, good suction and good usage of tongue, almost unloaded in her mouth during 69 but luckily I controlled)
FJ: 10/10 (Super tight and wet, shot my load into the cd within minutes, only tried 2 positions)

RTF: Definitely!! If time and $$ permits!!
Old 06-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BlizzardX123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally she is back, so I quickly made arrangemenrs with Bro Armani to book her before she is gone again.

Hotel in a discrete location, lift goes all the way up to room. Once she open the door, wah, really nose bleed!! Didnt expect to find such a gem. I immediately when in. Was abit shy at first but she is good at ice breaking. Went for shower alone, came out and started frenching her like long lost lovers. Then she went down on her knees and gave me a mindblowing BBBJ. On the bed, started to remove her clothes bit by bit to review her humongous boobs. I dont chiong much and am quite new to this but it is really hands down the best pair of boobs i have seen. Good shape, good volume, very nice to touch, squeeze and suck. She continued with BBBJ, then i started painting her. Her pussy wise was not fully shaved but well trimmed with no smell. Painted her till she kept moaning super loud. After that, we switched to 69 and almost shot my load into her mouth. Then she put on the caps, while still blowing me. Started by riding me before switching to missionary where i released my load.

Overall, despite her slightly thick makeup (but my type lah, slightly lian), she makes up for it with super high GFE. Even after the deed is done, she will keep hugging you and holding your hands.

BBBJ: 10/10 (Very patient, good suction and good usage of tongue, almost unloaded in her mouth during 69 but luckily I controlled)
FJ: 10/10 (Super tight and wet, shot my load into the cd within minutes, only tried 2 positions)

Old 06-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlizzardX123 View Post
wah bro u power la, can go 2 positions, i 1 position unload liao lol...
Old 06-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlizzardX123 View Post

Her eyelashes indeed quite a lot.. But if can go for 2 shots with her. In between the shots can sleep and rest with her.. And chat..

She does have big boobs. Haha
Old 06-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Her eyelashes indeed quite a lot.. But if can go for 2 shots with her. In between the shots can sleep and rest with her.. And chat..

She does have big boobs. Haha
Her boobs are enhanced? Someone posted in her thread saying so.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1