The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chefxiaopang is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Hi Bro can share contact?
Old 10-06-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ken123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefxiaopang View Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, an FR on R at Balestier here.

I got her contact from one of the bros here but I also found her ad online at Locanto. I was told by R in the Whatsapp message that the package is $128 for Boyzilian, Armpit waxing and HJ.

Ambience: It's not as nice as Strip, which I am used to of course. But it is plain, neighbourhood type. I'm ok with that.

Wax and other materials: The wax she used was very hot, again, the one used at Strip was better to removing hair. This one required a couple of tries in 1 spot to remove. The anti-septic alcohol swab used to clean the area before putting on the wax also had a strong chemical smell. All in all, the materials used were not as good at Strip but I could accept it as

Technique: 7/10. Not the worst but I preferred my Strip therapist.

HJ: 7/10 She's not too bad with it. Though I like my nipples being sucked and licked and she complained about fatigue which was a bit of a turn off.

Price: This is where I was furious... she cheated me. Upon payment, she demanded approximately another $30+ with some flimsy excuse about "I did more down there". I said her text showed $100 but she gave me more excuses. I didn't want to argue as there was another man in the reception and her colleagues were around. She decided to round down the fees for me which showed that the price was something she made up on the fly.

$150+ for boyzilian, armpit waxing and a so-so HJ is not worth it to me with the quality at hand. I rather spend $130 on my usual armpit and boyzilian wax and pay for my usual HJ MP elsewhere. I was more unhappy that she decided to cheat me like this. I am not going back. For my next session, I will go to another location provided by a bro or perhaps revert to my excellent therapist at Strip.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post
Hi all, an FR on R at Balestier here.

I got her contact from one of the bros here but I also found her ad online at Locanto. I was told by R in the Whatsapp message that the package is $128 for Boyzilian, Armpit waxing and HJ.

Ambience: It's not as nice as Strip, which I am used to of course. But it is plain, neighbourhood type. I'm ok with that.

Wax and other materials: The wax she used was very hot, again, the one used at Strip was better to removing hair. This one required a couple of tries in 1 spot to remove. The anti-septic alcohol swab used to clean the area before putting on the wax also had a strong chemical smell. All in all, the materials used were not as good at Strip but I could accept it as

Technique: 7/10. Not the worst but I preferred my Strip therapist.

HJ: 7/10 She's not too bad with it. Though I like my nipples being sucked and licked and she complained about fatigue which was a bit of a turn off.

Price: This is where I was furious... she cheated me. Upon payment, she demanded approximately another $30+ with some flimsy excuse about "I did more down there". I said her text showed $100 but she gave me more excuses. I didn't want to argue as there was another man in the reception and her colleagues were around. She decided to round down the fees for me which showed that the price was something she made up on the fly.

$150+ for boyzilian, armpit waxing and a so-so HJ is not worth it to me with the quality at hand. I rather spend $130 on my usual armpit and boyzilian wax and pay for my usual HJ MP elsewhere. I was more unhappy that she decided to cheat me like this. I am not going back. For my next session, I will go to another location provided by a bro or perhaps revert to my excellent therapist at Strip.
Thanks bro for the FR. .

Almost went over there after reading. Can u share your Strip therapist contact?
Old 13-06-2018, 01:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xsoramachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried winxwax and Pink Palour waxing long long ago. But to endure the pain each time is really scary.

I found a gem place at Orchard plaza long ago(1-2yrs back) by the name of Bushy Bushy. The Spa does shaving painlessly and a massage at the end. But the female therapist no longer works there. The place is now under the operation of another guy.

In the end, i turn to online FLs or masseurs who can providing nice shaving and a "happy ending" at the end. sgbeautycastles.org have 2-3 ladies who does the job. Damage is usually 90-100.

Any one else with better lobangs or contacts. pls share. ty
Old 13-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
makanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can share the contact? I know monkey icon is where, but no HJ right? How about the other one at the same block? Many thanks!!
Old 14-06-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
guitarboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro willing to share the place with me?
Been pm few bros but no reply at all...
Old 14-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsoramachi View Post
I have tried winxwax and Pink Palour waxing long long ago. But to endure the pain each time is really scary.

I found a gem place at Orchard plaza long ago(1-2yrs back) by the name of Bushy Bushy. The Spa does shaving painlessly and a massage at the end. But the female therapist no longer works there. The place is now under the operation of another guy.

In the end, i turn to online FLs or masseurs who can providing nice shaving and a "happy ending" at the end. sgbeautycastles.org have 2-3 ladies who does the job. Damage is usually 90-100.

Any one else with better lobangs or contacts. pls share. ty
i went to Bushy bushy during that period too. It was many years ago.they have this full body scrub where u can lay naked and I still remember this girl call Baby and another NUS part time student who will scrub your balls and all that. No special though but there was once when Baby was looking at me very close up(can feel her breadth kinda close) while scrubing my balls sensually. Wonder what is she doing now.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zorro2Zero2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Bro can PM contact?
Old 20-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks ts for the contact! Tried the northern branch. In deed very good.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Tried monkey at the bm branch twice. decided to try their CPL. not too bad a sensation. Ice treatment followed by the warm laser light ... done by the syt looking senior... ended up with a hard on lol... "apologised" for the reactions so that I could keep conversations going.... Interesting clean experience
Old 20-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros have contact for west side beauty spa that does good waxing with or without extras.
Good looking therapist is a must.

PM me for exchange of have, for west area only. TIA
Old 21-06-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kawakid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis_v View Post
Hi, can share contact - been looking for new waxing place. Pink Palour slowly got worse over the last year

cheers
Old 21-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis_v View Post
Where is the northern branch?
Would you mind sharing more information and a detailed experience?
Thank you.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi can share??? dmg & location of north branch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1