The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

In addition to my massage experience, one night i went to a family mart near dusan hotel and saw 2 syt seated at the "corner table". Decently dress with model looks.

Any samster bros who know of massage joint near green belt area, do let me know. Looking for massage by pretty young girls.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

agree with above, any recommandation please do advice
Old 02-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
In addition to my massage experience, one night i went to a family mart near dusan hotel and saw 2 syt seated at the "corner table". Decently dress with model looks.
You should walk up to them and chat them up. Depends on your time of encounter, if it's late enough (after 11pm or so) it's possible they are "massage therapist"... of course don't open with the line "you massage?" Try ask them for direction or whatever BS you can cook up with. Filipinas are friendly and open people, so even if they are not "therapist", you got yourself a friend who you can ask to go party and then... anything can happen
Old 03-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

KSsaint, thanks for the advice. But as it was my first trip there, no guys to walk up and talk. Both look real decent, local poly students lookalike but pretty!!!

Hope i have more experience to share during my next trip. Long long 3 weeks there....
Old 03-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
KSsaint, thanks for the advice. But as it was my first trip there, no guys to walk up and talk. Both look real decent, local poly students lookalike but pretty!!!

Hope i have more experience to share during my next trip. Long long 3 weeks there....
If you seen my past posts, I have had mixed luck.

1 out of 100 pinay will give you the pervert look, 99 will at the minimum smile, even if they don't warm up to you ..

as long as you have more than a day, a hello and armed with a local sim card you can always try your luck ... if things don't go right, pretend it was your first time in Philippines and act lost. Heck I have seen old ang moh trying the same retinue and later seen walking out "with" the girls and loudly telling the girl sorry for disturbing her and its his first time ...

no pain, no gain

and up here in the north Luzon rainy season has started and temperature is around 25 degree ..

Peso was traded at 32.10.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think in Manila, its still hot as heck and peso is being traded closer to high 32s....prob can get 32.9 in Mabini...
Old 03-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
If you seen my past posts, I have had mixed luck.

1 out of 100 pinay will give you the pervert look, 99 will at the minimum smile, even if they don't warm up to you ..

as long as you have more than a day, a hello and armed with a local sim card you can always try your luck ... if things don't go right, pretend it was your first time in Philippines and act lost. Heck I have seen old ang moh trying the same retinue and later seen walking.
Thanks for the sharing bro. U permanent resident there?
Old 04-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
i think in Manila, its still hot as heck and peso is being traded closer to high 32s....prob can get 32.9 in Mabini...
where I am, I am forced to exchange in BDO Money Changer, I know, not the best

Being in the province, the rural money changers don't change SGD, only USD. That includes PNB's money changing service.

Quote:
Thanks for the sharing bro. U permanent resident there?
Semi Permanent would best describe me Though I spend more time outside Manila.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
where I am, I am forced to exchange in BDO Money Changer, I know, not the best

Being in the province, the rural money changers don't change SGD, only USD. That includes PNB's money changing service.
i think heres where imo one gets the best rates for changing cash PHP in order best to worst rates :-

1) money changers in Malate
2) money changers in Spore
3) do a remittance to your own name to Cebuana or WU
4) banks in Philippines
5) airport money changer at NAIA
6) airport money changer at Changi

u r currently at No 4 level....
Old 04-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
i think heres where imo one gets the best rates for changing cash PHP in order best to worst rates :-

1) money changers in Malate
2) money changers in Spore
3) do a remittance to your own name to Cebuana or WU
4) banks in Philippines
5) airport money changer at NAIA
6) airport money changer at Changi

u r currently at No 4 level....

I do change to the max of 10K + in Singapore, before leaving..

Then when in the province, the choices are limited

And you forgot the other options, withdraw from ATM (Cirrus) and incur the 5$ transaction fee and the 200 peso ATM fees

I never use option 5 and 6, and for option, 3, most of the WU/Cebuana have shady characters loitering around, especially in Manila, as the same as any money changer in Manila/Malate. And a lot of 'volunteers' trying to send you back to your hotel, or insisting they must assist you .. don't forget the ever present street kids. I prefer to change in Harrison's malate or Greenbelt Money changers.

Quote:
the only women in PH who really can insult you are some of the Bar Girls - who think that their fart don't stink, and only favour ang moh/japanese/korean - whichever is their preferred choice. If you are not in one of their preferred race, they can totally ignore you or see through you, as if you don't exist that's beyond insulting.

As for regular girls, as I said, rarely you will get anybody throwing tantrum or totally ignoring you.

Regular robbery caught on CCTV (The criminals most likely will never go to jail, when the witnesses refuse to turn up .. that's the PH Law .. )

Old 05-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

always be careful, no matter what country it is always the same rule everywhere
Old 05-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
always be careful, no matter what country it is always the same rule everywhere
The scary part in Philippines is the robbers never face the prison so they just continue to rob... and sometimes cops watch the robbery but don't do anything unless the victims file a case. By then the robber has moved to a new location to continue his trade ..

All the cops can advice is "Be careful... "
Old 05-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

ok virgin trip to manila tml. Any samsters there not lol .. can meetup ..

6-8th July. =p

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 06-07-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
ok virgin trip to manila tml. Any samsters there not lol .. can meetup ..

6-8th July. =p
I won't hit manila till 11 or 12

By the way. The typhoon effect still lingering ... as the typhoon didn't follow prediction of leaving by today, and slowed down. Effect of non stop rain to continue till Thursday .... means lot of floods and so far, parts of manila already impacted. Other cities in the north severely flooded.

Schools cancelled, offices closed, in Cavite.

Mountain area temperature dropped to below 20 ...brrrrrr...
Old 06-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro etsys..I am heading there from 13 to 16th July. In Alabang area. PM me if you around. Dinner my treat..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1