The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nohopeanymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hpv condition

Anyone here has a hpv condition and you gotten your wife/gf vaccinated.
After that you and your wife have sex and still have healthy baby/children?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: hpv condition

This is a rather interesting question TS, i am rather interested to know the answer too
Old 06-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohopeanymore View Post
Almost everyone has HPV. It does not affect the ability to have children. If it did the world's population would drop significantly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-03-2018, 08:45 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the chance of transmission is very low..however you need to inform your gynae if you have a history of HPV

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Almost everyone has HPV. It does not affect the ability to have children. If it did the world's population would drop significantly.
I know hpv is common and very common in the US. I don't know about singapore but you say like everyone has hpv. It like 9 out of 10 has hpv. I don't think it true. Yes i understand hpv does not affect the sperm of males but my question is will hpv affect the baby or children.
I want to ask if there such life cases. If you have family or friends in such situations please input in this threads. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
the chance of transmission is very low..however you need to inform your gynae if you have a history of HPV
Yes. I read that the risk is low but there still chances of affecting the newborn but still want to know if there real life cases that happen
Old 06-03-2018, 03:27 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

what's the point?

it is not a case of, if it happens to someone then it will happen to you or it didnt happen to other so it wont happen to you...

there are already case study that prove it does happens..
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2696457/

it is better off taking preventive measures inorder to reduce the chance of the baby getting it .. and the first step will be to inform the gynae on the mother's condition.

Quote:
Yes. I read that the risk is low but there still chances of affecting the newborn but still want to know if there real life cases that happen

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know hpv is common and very common in the US. I don't know about singapore but you say like everyone has hpv. It like 9 out of 10 has hpv. I don't think it true. Yes i understand hpv does not affect the sperm of males but my question is will hpv affect the baby or children.
I want to ask if there such life cases. If you have family or friends in such situations please input in this threads. Thanks.
https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...wborn-infants/

Genital human papillomavirus, or HPV, is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the United States. While over half of all Americans will become infected with HPV at some point, most will not realize it, as the disease typically resolves itself and has no obvious symptoms. If you are pregnant and suspect that you have HPV, knowing the risks that this virus poses to a newborn can help you and your doctor plan for the safe delivery and treatment of your baby.

Birth
While you may not have symptoms regularly, the hormonal and physical changes of pregnancy can lead to HPV flare-ups. As this may result in the development of numerous large warts, HPV can cause complications during birth. The presence of large warts can increase the risks associated with a vaginal delivery and make it difficult for doctors to perform an episiotomy, a potentially necessary incision to ease the birthing process. While uncommon, your doctor may recommend a Caesarean section if your HPV symptoms are particularly problematic.

Transmission
Whether or not you are presenting symptoms, your baby may contract HPV from you as she passes through your birth canal. Transmission between you and your baby is rare, however, and your newborn's immune system typically will clear her body of infection without any treatment. Although the risks of your baby contracting and developing HPV are low, your doctor should test your newborn baby for HPV if you feel concerned for her safety.

Conjunctivitis
If your newborn happens to contract HPV as he is born, and his immune system does not take care of the virus, he may develop neonatal conjunctivitis. Otherwise known as ophthalmia neonatorum in babies, or pink eye more generally, conjunctivitis is an infection on the lining of your baby's eyelids. In newborns, this may lead to swelling of the eyelids and watery, bloody or thick discharge from his eyes anywhere from one day to two weeks after being born. As this condition may lead to eye damage and blindness, you should see your doctor if your baby shows any signs of conjunctivitis.

Laryngeal Papillomatosis
If your baby contracts HPV while being born, she may develop laryngeal papillomatosis, a condition that results in the formation of warts in her throat and on her voice box. Although extremely rare, this condition may restrict breathing and is potentially life-threatening for a newborn. Treatment for laryngeal papillomatosis involves regular laser surgery to remove any warts that develop and prevent breathing problems. While such problems may not be present at birth, warts can develop in the throat and voice box for up to five years after your baby is born. As such, it is important that you take your baby to a doctor if she experiences any breathing problems during her first few years of life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1