The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-10-2018, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Not sure if you guys have ever heard of The Great. It's the massage / soapy with two branches. One is right next to Emporium at Phrom Phong (no Google listing but same Alley as Pink Massage) and the second branch at RCA.

I've been hear close to 10 times and it's really one of my preferred joints. The girls here are really top notch in terms of looks. They have quite a number of younger girls too, under 25 as an average.

They have different courses. 1.5k for one hour plus hand job. 2k for 90 mins 2 hand job. 2k also for one hour fuck. And 2. 5 for 90 min fuck. So if you don't want full service (or do) this is a good place. Girls will be completely naked during the service, they will shower you and start with massage. Skill depends on lady. Usually quite easy to form rapport with them and I've fingered many during my visits.

Give it a try. And if no girls fit your style there's literally 5 other joints right next door but this is the one I have had the best experiences with.

The have a line account with pictures. Go search them and add them
Where is the exact location of the RCA branch? Thanks!
Old 07-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
according to their line account the rca branched temp closed for the month, the new rama 9 and the soi suk 24 still open
Bro. Yes you're right. Just checked and RCA under renovation.

http://www.kapooclubwebboard.net/for...php?board=15.0

Can dig through that website for pictures and Line ID. Use Google translate...
Old 07-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it a kapoo? I thought they don’t provide FJ in kapoo?
Old 07-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Is it a kapoo? I thought they don’t provide FJ in kapoo?
They have three branches. Different system in each. Honestly speaking kapoo is just like for the mental satisfaction of having a local Bangkok metropolitan girl. And it matters more to the local thais who can speak to them and interact.

For us visitors is doesn't really matter. The one at Soi 24 offers FS and its not technically kapoo because the girls are not Bangkok locals but they are of the same age, many of which go to school here and they are as hot as the 'kapoo' girls.

Like to put it into perspective, some guys in Singapore will pay a premium to fuck a Singaporean girl just for the idea of the being singaporean? But like you can easily get a Chinese whore, who is as or more attractive, for a third of the price right?

Anyway if you want true kapoo, the Great Spa RCA branch does only HJ. And the girls there are more local Bangkok. But true kapoo expensive for what you get....
Old 08-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not sure if you guys have ever heard of The Great. It's the massage / soapy with two branches. One is right next to Emporium at Phrom Phong (no Google listing but same Alley as Pink Massage) and the second branch at RCA.

I've been hear close to 10 times and it's really one of my preferred joints. The girls here are really top notch in terms of looks. They have quite a number of younger girls too, under 25 as an average.

They have different courses. 1.5k for one hour plus hand job. 2k for 90 mins 2 hand job. 2k also for one hour fuck. And 2. 5 for 90 min fuck. So if you don't want full service (or do) this is a good place. Girls will be completely naked during the service, they will shower you and start with massage. Skill depends on lady. Usually quite easy to form rapport with them and I've fingered many during my visits.

Give it a try. And if no girls fit your style there's literally 5 other joints right next door but this is the one I have had the best experiences with.

The have a line account with pictures. Go search them and add them

Hmmm....strange! I always visited Addict....noticed Mango and Pink...but never notice this one you talking about! Wah if the girls top notch and can give FS...i gonna go man!
Old 08-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Hmmm....strange! I always visited Addict....noticed Mango and Pink...but never notice this one you talking about! Wah if the girls top notch and can give FS...i gonna go man!
It's literally wedged in-between Pink and EZ massage I think? Search for "ザ・グレートスパ / The Great Spa" on google maps. I have been going quite a few times and I try to speak to the girls as much as I can to figure out how it works there. So basically the reason why I personally find the girls more attractive is because it's one of the better places to work there.

According to the girls (can't verify if it's true), the management provides housing for free on site and also does not directly control their work hours. So they are free to come and go as they like. So a lot of them are young girls from other provincial cities who come there for a few weeks at a time to earn money for home. Then you also have those locals who come and freelance during their free times.

So my suggestion is to add them on Line and get images of who is working that day. it can be as many as 15 but sometimes i go only 5 ... so depends on who chooses to work that day.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's literally wedged in-between Pink and EZ massage I think? Search for "ザ・グレートスパ / The Great Spa" on google maps. I have been going quite a few times and I try to speak to the girls as much as I can to figure out how it works there. So basically the reason why I personally find the girls more attractive is because it's one of the better places to work there.

According to the girls (can't verify if it's true), the management provides housing for free on site and also does not directly control their work hours. So they are free to come and go as they like. So a lot of them are young girls from other provincial cities who come there for a few weeks at a time to earn money for home. Then you also have those locals who come and freelance during their free times.

So my suggestion is to add them on Line and get images of who is working that day. it can be as many as 15 but sometimes i go only 5 ... so depends on who chooses to work that day.
Oh ok thank you! Its the orange frontage one~~ never noticed it haha.... could you share the Line Account? Kam sia!
Old 08-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hi bro, can share Line account for the great? thanks
up u
Old 08-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rainbow Update

Drink prices raised last Saturday by B10 to B175.

Walked in and surprise! Dancers were wearing bikinis with colorful patterns. And they were young, not the aunties who used to retire there. And plentiful, so many that there weren’t enough chrome poles to go around. The RBs used to have a hard time even filling half the stage at times. And the music, now upbeat. And the vibe, now cheerful, girls smiling and actually dancing, not doing the shuffle. What happened?
Well, the RBs have changed to coyote bars! Just like Twisters. The good news is that they can go home with you. The bad news is that it will cost you B1000 now, not B700 anymore. There are some that are not too hard on the eyes. Did I say they were young and fresh?

There are still some go-go girls. The difference might be that they wear T-backs (thongs). RB4 seems to still be mainly go-go. Times are a changing.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Classic Massage

For bros looking for a release in the Patpong area, this shop on Silom Soi 6 provides 2 styles: kapoo and FS. They have a promotion time from 11 am to 3pm. I haven’t been there, so this is not a recommendation. It’s one of the many shops advertised at www.look-bkk.com (scroll to bottom). Look is a free tourist magazine that can be picked up at hotels, massage shops, stores, etc.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Oh ok thank you! Its the orange frontage one~~ never noticed it haha.... could you share the Line Account? Kam sia!

I shall try on my next trip too
Old 09-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Rainbow Update

Drink prices raised last Saturday by B10 to B175.

Walked in and surprise! Dancers were wearing bikinis with colorful patterns. And they were young, not the aunties who used to retire there. And plentiful, so many that there weren’t enough chrome poles to go around. The RBs used to have a hard time even filling half the stage at times. And the music, now upbeat. And the vibe, now cheerful, girls smiling and actually dancing, not doing the shuffle. What happened?
Well, the RBs have changed to coyote bars! Just like Twisters. The good news is that they can go home with you. The bad news is that it will cost you B1000 now, not B700 anymore. There are some that are not too hard on the eyes. Did I say they were young and fresh?

There are still some go-go girls. The difference might be that they wear T-backs (thongs). RB4 seems to still be mainly go-go. Times are a changing.
Bro.which rainbow ?? 1 or 2?
Old 13-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just try nana plaza last nite, different from what I imagine, but still fun.
Price 130bhat for my drink LD 165bhat.

Same like angeles city
Old 13-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just try nana plaza last nite, different from what I imagine, but still fun.
Price 130bhat for my drink LD 165bhat.going cowboy tonite

Same like Angeles City,
Old 16-10-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 7
nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yes thats true same like local singaporean gal dont open leg for money instead just open mouth demand prada hand bag demand luxuries and will have stupid carrot willing give or even fat 30yr old can call herself sugarbabe have guy give 5-10k monthly for bonk few tines month so in bkk similar culture if gal knows the system as bkk local have family home have food on table have simple job no starvation so no need to regularly open leg for money... sure open leg for money as gik but not like the conventional way
This is true bro BKK girls are same as Singaporean la.
If you found girl that have fair white skin look Chinese like bkk local girl but open legs she might from northern Thailand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1