The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Couple massage extras

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmoSi View Post
Used to visit a spa in town along Club Steet. Now they move to Alexandra Area.
Always had my hard massage there with some balls teasing n occasion release if I felt like it.
They only have a couple room on the ground floor so one Day decided to bring wife since she had been asking for months to see where I always have my massage.
Once arrive the reception automatic arrange my regular ML for me(Ps : I msg the ML about coming with my wife.)
As usual, my ML arrange for me the biggest plants available while my wife laid next to me with a see thru curtain between us.
Standing in front of me with me laying face flat, ML applied some oil on my back and start slighting with her hands all the way from my back to my ass n balls. I turn my head to check OC but she was enjoying with her face down.
To cut short, I was milked face down with my legs wide open. Cannot control, wanted to lift my ass up but ML press it down. Exploded in no time
When back there a few more time with wifey but still like lone mission. Seldom visit them since they moved.
Haha... I go there (with or without Wife) always end up Gua Sha. No mood for specials!
Old 19-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Couple massage extras

Wait, did you guys go to black or white shops?

The fun would triple, if it was a white shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1