The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2018, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
The table on the 3rd level and the guy manning it is own people...... to stop people entering as the passageway leads to the rear exit of the VIP rooms and escape route if there is any raid. The other escape route leads to the other end of Plaza Sentosa (KTV side) and you can take cover inside the KTV in your current state of undress if you had fled from the rooms.
Yes, i agreed. They design such a way have their reason one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
Now no more. Yesterday I ask him to update the wechat with current girls pictures and he say boss not allow them to do that anymore. Must go inside to mirror to view the girls.

Anyway current stock is half of usual numbers as many sent out to the other 3 places. I had to go to their joint across the road to visit my regular girl who was sent there few days ago.
the group i am in are still sharing photos..
Old 14-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
Was there another raid today?
Was it on last wednesday? Because I was there about 2pm but door was locked and no one there at all. I msg their wechat group and no response so I left the place.
Only at about 4pm then I receive reply from the wechat saying they are now open but I was already in another spa. Maybe now they start business at 4pm?
Old 14-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
the group i am in are still sharing photos..
Wah..... this JM14 regular is also regular at VIP
Maybe one day we go chiong together?

PS - I think we have met a few times in GL
Old 15-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
neilsilverwax is Cool - loads of Potential

After losing England bet. Decide to go VIP for relax. Seem everything as usual. Over 10 plus brother waiting at the waiting area. Being waiting for 20min. This is one thing I hate....Waiting for the ladies to come out.
Old 15-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Was it on last wednesday? Because I was there about 2pm but door was locked and no one there at all. I msg their wechat group and no response so I left the place.
Only at about 4pm then I receive reply from the wechat saying they are now open but I was already in another spa. Maybe now they start business at 4pm?
I think I also receive wechat message from them that day. I think they mass send out to all in the group.
Old 15-07-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
I think I also receive wechat message from them that day. I think they mass send out to all in the group.
Business has been bad that why they are send out to they customer base. I have not been to VIP for several months liao and was surprise when I receive their broadcast on my wechat. So I decide to visit them again yesterday. Very big difference from my last visit months ago. Most of the captain are new and all those that I knew previously have oredi left the spa.
The management should teach these new captains some manners and customer service. All of them have the lansi attitude. I ask one of them about my previous girls as I do not know if they are still working there but his reply damn kuailan..."mister, you ownself go see the mirror parade. I have no time to entertain to you".

Sat through 2 mirrors but did not see any of my regulars or anyone that gam me. Finally decide to leave the place without calling any as I was damn dulan with their attitudes.
Old 15-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Wah..... this JM14 regular is also regular at VIP
Maybe one day we go chiong together?

PS - I think we have met a few times in GL
im not JM14 regular lol
only tried one gal there
i roam different lorongs
Old 15-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there on Sat. Captains all changed...agree not as good service than the past captains. I asked for my a gal with the number, he says need to wait which I agreed. Waited for more than hr, asked him again,say I did not reserve so she served others..WTF %$@!. Angry decided to leave, he say future need to give him my tag number to confirm booking.
Anyway, I got 222 earlier & service was good. Not so SYT any more.

Saw a couple of parades, less SYTs now, but still have some familiar faces inside.
SPA is actually undergoing an expansion now, saw the place behind the parade,big pools being built....so business had been good.
Less bros on Sat, but still busy place.
Old 15-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!

Finally got chance to visit this spa after reading all the posts in this thread. Dun think I will return after my experience. I am a facilities guy who like to soak hotpool and sweat it out in the steam/sauna rooms. Sad to say the facilities here are so shockingly run down. Even the viewing area was in a mess with renovation debris on one half and the tables/chairs on the other side.

The food was terrible. All the buffet dishes were empty and only maggi noodles and bread were available.

I read we can get the wechat from the counter guy but when I asked he feigned ignorance and say the spa have no wechat. Blocked and taken down already.

Went to view the girls after the captain announced parade starting soon. There were 5 other guys already sitting there and soon 10 girls came out from a door at the rear. Quality was so so only and I could not find any suitable for me. I guess it must be the same for the other guys as out of 6 of us, only 2 selected their ladies. So I waited for the next parade.

While waiting another 4 guys also came into the viewing area so 30 mins later there were 8 of us watching the parade. Another 10 girls came out but bloody hell 8 of those were the same girls from the earlier parade.

to be continued......
Old 15-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!

When I did not choose again, captain came up to me and ask me sarcastically what type of girl I want? Miss Universe?
I told him anymore other girls as none in this batch suit me. He said have and will select one for me with guarantee good service. He then led me into the rear door and then another side door to go downstairs into one of the rooms and told me to wait for the girl. 5 mins later there was a knock on the door and a lady came in with a basket. KNN she was one of the girl I saw in the earlier parades. That captain had smoked me. Anyway since girl already here so just carry on lah.

Both stripped and then went shower where she wash me clean. Then she put a pvc mattress down at the shower and hose it and ask me lie on it. It was cold on that mattress and even she agree it was cold when she came to lie on top of me. So we agreed to move to the bed. Session was normal and nothing unusual. After session ended she led me up the stairs and out the door.

As I was leaving, the counter guy ask for rm268 when I gave him rm230. He say I had the waterbed package. WTF!! We did nothing on the waterbed as it was too cold and they charge me for it.

This will be my 1st and last visit to this spa.
Old 15-07-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
im not JM14 regular lol
only tried one gal there
i roam different lorongs
But you were posting many many details on JM14 it's hard to believe you only went once. Anyway if you are GL regular can always look me up for drink or cheong as I am there almost everyday. No choice as have to bring company vehicles to carwash at L24 petrol kiosk.
Old 16-07-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
NNKC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah.... I didn’t go there for 1mth only already see some FRs about poor service. Sianz.... Must find another place to enjoy liao.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think outside chiong best is apply the rule of F/F. Don't lady like choose wife.

What kind of serivce you get from the ladies will also depend on chemistry.

Sometime cannot communicate well may result in not so good service.

For me, i feel that if going together a group of 4 or 5 VIP is the best choice cos at least more than 20 to choose from.

No point 4 guys view 10 ladies. Less choice and also may conflict too.

So far for VIP captain, i think there are a few that have the gangster looks and pattern. Those may scare customer away.

The rest are ok, just that have to make sure u check and double check your booking slot and gal. Don't let them have chance to cock up.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 13
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
Finally got chance to visit this spa after reading all the posts in this thread. Dun think I will return after my experience. I am a facilities guy who like to soak hotpool and sweat it out in the steam/sauna rooms. Sad to say the facilities here are so shockingly run down. Even the viewing area was in a mess with renovation debris on one half and the tables/chairs on the other side.

The food was terrible. All the buffet dishes were empty and only maggi noodles and bread were available.

I read we can get the wechat from the counter guy but when I asked he feigned ignorance and say the spa have no wechat. Blocked and taken down already.

Went to view the girls after the captain announced parade starting soon. There were 5 other guys already sitting there and soon 10 girls came out from a door at the rear. Quality was so so only and I could not find any suitable for me. I guess it must be the same for the other guys as out of 6 of us, only 2 selected their ladies. So I waited for the next parade.

While waiting another 4 guys also came into the viewing area so 30 mins later there were 8 of us watching the parade. Another 10 girls came out but bloody hell 8 of those were the same girls from the earlier parade.

to be continued......
if u are looking to spend long hours and enjoy facilities...
u should try HV spa at holiday villa hotel or NZ spa at Zon Regency hotel
food wise i still prefer grand bluewave....
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa