The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2012, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

read the statement again. it says... You are only supposed to give reputation points for useful contributions to the forum.
if you award points blindly..... there is a chance the admin will zap you...

there isnt a rule that says a member cannot use 10 different nicks to zap 10 different users in a day though... however it will take a sadist to do that...

and again... the rules can be "refine" anytime sam wants it..
it is his forum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySecret View Post
Dear Sir

I am not trying to be clever, just trying to be a law abiding forumer. To abide by the rules of course I need to fully understand the rules to abide by it.

I read through the posts mentioned but it does fully answer my questions.
Let me refine the situation

For each nick in SBF, each nick has the right and the ability to up or zap. I have 10 clones for example. All 10 clones belong to me, I am just curious about the abuse mention. ABUSE I understand so far is that I use it to up or zap one particular nick all at a same time or use it to mass up my own clones. But what if I use my clones to zap and up ten different individual nicks that does not belong to me?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Boss sam and Bigsexy,

This fella in the form of Strawberry is dangerous and must be a clone of someone. He only posted 33 messages and oredi amassed more than 200 +++ points!

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=308429

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 30-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

On second thought, maybe I am wrong! She is a FL sex provider and hence, I guess many bruddars upped her! Paiseh for the false alarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Boss sam and Bigsexy,

This fella in the form of Strawberry is dangerous and must be a clone of someone. He only posted 33 messages and oredi amassed more than 200 +++ points!

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=308429

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 30-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

★ Horny Tai Tai Sexual... 29-08-2012 08:21 AM SquasH: dont u support old uncle I was zapped 3 pts for posting support of commend by Olduncle in thread Chio is yrs ... Zapper zapped n post name SquasH n remark above ..... Correct me if I m wrong .... zapper zapped me 3 pts so he must have power 6 But Bro SquasH has only power 1 .... so it must b someone zapped me n post as SquasH ..... Is this a violation of rule IF so pls take action ... thxs
Old 30-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
★ Horny Tai Tai Sexual... 29-08-2012 08:21 AM SquasH: dont u support old uncle I was zapped 3 pts for posting support of commend by Olduncle in thread Chio is yrs ... Zapper zapped n post name SquasH n remark above ..... Correct me if I m wrong .... zapper zapped me 3 pts so he must have power 6 But Bro SquasH has only power 1 .... so it must b someone zapped me n post as SquasH ..... Is this a violation of rule IF so pls take action ... thxs
Yes, leaving someone nick behind when zapped another is a violation but on condition what u said is really true.

Old 30-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, leaving someone nick behind when zapped another is a violation but on condition what u said is really true.
I m sure Boss Sam have his way to find out what I said is true .... Bro SquasH has power of 1 ... if he zapped me I dont lost any pts ... I lost 3 pts so must b a bro with power 6 ... Am I right ??? I dum mind being zapped but to sabotage by posting another bro name is a no no .... So Boss Sam if can pls reveal his name
Old 30-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthr...=307512&page=2 This is what I posted *17 ...... ★ Horny Tai Tai Sexual... 29-08-2012 08:21 AM SquasH: dont u support old uncle ..... This is where I got zapped n post name zapper SquasH
Old 30-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I m sure Boss Sam have his way to find out what I said is true .... Bro SquasH has power of 1 ... if he zapped me I dont lost any pts ... I lost 3 pts so must b a bro with power 6 ... Am I right ??? I dum mind being zapped but to sabotage by posting another bro name is a no no .... So Boss Sam if can pls reveal his name
Maybe Squash is only one of his clones!

Old 30-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An automated script will take care of these sorts of blatant violations.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
komag is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkomag is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkomag is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkomag is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If you are reading this notice, it means that your reputation points have gone into negative territory and you've been transferred to the"moderated users" category of membership. You will be moved back into the unmoderated category once your reputation score turns positive.

While you are in moderation, there will be a delay of a few hours before your messages appear.
Why this suddenly happen to me.Anything wrongdoing by me..?
Old 13-09-2012, 09:32 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

did u use vulgarities when zapping others without leaving your nick or
use your clones to up your points?
read the first few posts of this thread
you must have broken one of the the rules..

Quote:
Originally Posted by komag View Post
Why this suddenly happen to me.Anything wrongdoing by me..?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
if you award points blindly..... there is a chance the admin will zap you...

there isnt a rule that says a member cannot use 10 different nicks to zap 10 different users in a day though... however it will take a sadist to do that...

and again... the rules can be "refine" anytime sam wants it..
it is his forum..
Bruddar Big Sexy, there is(are) sadist as per what u mentioned above. I was gang zapped within two days consecutively! Here are the details -

GL Legal PRC FRs 13-09-2012 07:25 PM Your taste is bad.
Prettiest PRC girls 13-09-2012 03:54 PM who is blur?
girls in 1654A 13-09-2012 07:21 AM waste my time
GL Legal PRC FRs 12-09-2012 10:15 PM rubbish
GL Legal PRC FRs 12-09-2012 08:23 PM stupid posting
Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150... 12-09-2012 07:42 PM zap
girls in 1654A 12-09-2012 05:46 PM so lame
Prettiest PRC girls 12-09-2012 04:54 PM really blur
GL Legal PRC FRs 12-09-2012 03:44 PM dont agree

I know who is this sadist samster who either get his gang members and/or his clones to zap me! He took revenged on me bcos I told someone he is a clone creator of SBF. This blardy someone betrayed me and told this powerful samster! He has a tussle with other samsters in this particular thread a few weeks ago becos of his clones. I think Boss Sam has subdued some of his clones but he still has a lot more and a host of gang members to support his campaign. I have already revealed to Sam who is this powerful samster. It is now up to Sam to take action against him.

Old 14-09-2012, 04:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have already revealed to Sam who is this powerful samster. It is now up to Sam to take action against him.
There are no rules against gang zapping ie many different members zapping you at the same time. The rule only applies to CLONE zapping which is when one member uses multiple accounts.

Gang warfare is part and parcel of life. It happens in the real world and it will happen in this forum. It's simply human nature.

I suggest you start recruiting your own gang members so that you can fight back with a vengeance. Ultimately, the stronger gang will prevail and peace will return to the streets of sammyboy town.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There are no rules against gang zapping ie many different members zapping you at the same time. The rule only applies to CLONE zapping which is when one member uses multiple accounts.

Gang warfare is part and parcel of life. It happens in the real world and it will happen in this forum. It's simply human nature.

I suggest you start recruiting your own gang members so that you can fight back with a vengeance. Ultimately, the stronger gang will prevail and peace will return to the streets of sammyboy town.
The only thing I can say is you always come up something so eloquent to avoid helping ... Haiz!

Old 14-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
The only thing I can say is you always come up something so eloquent to avoid helping ... Haiz!
It has nothing to do with not helping. I don't get involved simply because I'm not in a position to judge which zaps are unfair or unwarranted and which additions are underserving.

There are more than 2000 zaps and points added daily. If just 10% are dodgy, that's 200 cases where I'd have to intervene and put things right. If it took me 5 minutes to sort out each case, it would take me 5x200 = 1000 minutes which is more than 16 hours per day.

I need 6 to 7 hours a day of sleep so that would leave me with only 1 to 2 hours daily for database management, server maintenance, replying to dumb PMs and emails, responding to posts such as this one, eating, exercising, having a bath, housework (i don't have a maid) plus taking care of all my bodily functions.

The rep system is there just for the fun of it. It's simply another tool for members to interact with other members. If you don't like how it works, you can always emigrate to a forum which does not have this feature.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1