The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Bronzegod huat ah
Old 24-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Well done! The first 18 huats reached in less than a day. At this rate, you guys will get the 10th special gem in 10 days time if you keep it up.

Now the first name I want to share in my recommendations is.... drumroll...

Bobo 1612

This cute fair meaty C-cup vixen is a true blue slut that'll make your body tremble with each kiss and lick. If you like some cushioning for a hard banging with powerful sound effects (啊啊,老公!) - she's the one. Frenching, AR and bbbj provided. Love the way she licks and sucks my ass till her saliva starts dripping out of my hole

She's also open to tarma with any girl. Personally I would like to tarma her with sisi in the same house as they look like sisters - with bobo the younger and bustier one.

Go try it guys.

The next name will be revealed after the next 18 "Bronzegod huat ah!" starting from now.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 24-08-2017 at 10:20 AM.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

BG, you were asking on another thread (I can't find now so replying here) about WH02. Its the sister house of 1425. Good decor, and girls look appealing. My experience is their service is every hit and miss. 1425 Amy and one other skinny girl I can't recall used to be great, but I've had more C-section girls that these houses than elsewhere.

C-section isn't a boner killer for me, but its more given as an example of their QC. Has two girls from WH02. QinQin was one of the sexiest looking dressed, pouty, with black panties and white muslin skirt, but average undressed and average in the sack. The other I won't mention by name, because I will give her the benefit of the doubt for a bad day. Tall, pretty, creamy skin, thick bod (huge ass by Asian standards) if anyone is that curious.

Oh, and Huat!
Old 24-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
BG, you were asking on another thread (I can't find now so replying here) about WH02. Its the sister house of 1425. Good decor, and girls look appealing. My experience is their service is every hit and miss. 1425 Amy and one other skinny girl I can't recall used to be great, but I've had more C-section girls that these houses than elsewhere.

C-section isn't a boner killer for me, but its more given as an example of their QC. Has two girls from WH02. QinQin was one of the sexiest looking dressed, pouty, with black panties and white muslin skirt, but average undressed and average in the sack. The other I won't mention by name, because I will give her the benefit of the doubt for a bad day. Tall, pretty, creamy skin, thick bod (huge ass by Asian standards) if anyone is that curious.

Oh, and Huat!
To add to your update, this house girls can be outcalled to other houses at $80 a pop
Old 24-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
To add to your update, this house girls can be outcalled to other houses at $80 a pop
That probably explains the service levels
Old 24-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
That probably explains the service levels
You can drop your FR in the thread I created earlier for WH02: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=662591

I paste it here again since you said you couldn't find it
Old 24-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

17 more individual " Bronzegod huat ah!", and I'll reveal the next name - total 10 names to be shared. Two names shared le.

10th special name will be revealed only at the 180th huat, 161 more huats to unveil the hidden gem
Old 24-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

A humble advice to all okt runners - spend a few dollars to upgrade your rooms with full mirrors.

Make sure customers can see your girls the minute they walk in and not have to wait for girls to come out, or have to climb up any stairs etc to see the girls.

Even better if you can follow houses like 2036, 1669, 1651 etc where you can watch the girls whilst waiting.

You shouldn't be losing business just because of such a simple thing.

If your house girls always get called out instead of in house business, or people pop in the head and go off without calling your girls - these are the reasons - your rooms arent good and there's no "hook" to make people come on when they open the door and see no girls but instead a bunch of old guys staring back at them.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

The name of the next busty girl to be revealed is X.........

Who is she?

17 more original "BronzeGod Huat ah!" from samsters who have yet to post in this thread will unveil the name

Quickly, 161 more huats to uncover the 10th name - a special hidden gem aka Paige Chua lookalike....
Old 24-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

wow looks like need new ppl to post huat ah

maybe all busy testing your 1612 bobo
Old 24-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
wow looks like need new ppl to post huat ah

maybe all busy testing your 1612 bobo
Haha. That's why I said I wondered how many active samsters are still around here in these threads beyond those exchanging points etc. I want to share, but how many independent individuals who really cheong Geylang cat 150 are even still here?

I went to a few of the former top houses recently, I can sit there for two hours talking to okt and I'm the only customer in the hall.

It's sad to see some gems left cos of poor biz. But if one shot share everything also no point as people may get confused with too much info.

So this is one way to space out the sharing whilst also gauging how many genuinely interested sansters there are who would want to enjoy busty gems tried, tested and approved by a fellow samster like me.

If people do not express interest, then I keep to myself lor.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well done! The first 18 huats reached in less than a day. At this rate, you guys will get the 10th special gem in 10 days time if you keep it up.

Now the first name I want to share in my recommendations is.... drumroll...

Bobo 1612

This cute fair meaty C-cup vixen is a true blue slut that'll make your body tremble with each kiss and lick. If you like some cushioning for a hard banging with powerful sound effects (啊啊,老公!) - she's the one. Frenching, AR and bbbj provided. Love the way she licks and sucks my ass till her saliva starts dripping out of my hole

She's also open to tarma with any girl. Personally I would like to tarma her with sisi in the same house as they look like sisters - with bobo the younger and bustier one.

Go try it guys.

The next name will be revealed after the next 18 "Bronzegod huat ah!" starting from now.
I was expecting fresh out of the oven gem. This one lao cai already.

Anyway, Huat Ah for next WL
Old 24-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I was expecting fresh out of the oven gem. This one lao cai already.

Anyway, Huat Ah for next WL
No new girls since june leh, how to fresh out of oven? There'll be some names never appeared here though
Old 24-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
No new girls since june leh, how to fresh out of oven? There'll be some names never appeared here though
Fresh need to wait till Nov liao
Old 24-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I will go into explorer mode when I'm back. Keep fucking the same girl and even my cock cannot stand those stale pussies

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1