The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
"No number" girls are part-timers that's why they are not assigned any number.
Many are doing this temporary and almost all need to keep low profile so they will not come into the public areas.
Maybe they are afraid to meet someone they know and didnt want to take this risk. Probably they are good looking and can have this bargining chip
Old 27-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This "No Number" is called Star. Formerly of Bluewave of many years ago before the renovations. Tia gong she is the wife of a local pai kia but due to recent debts she has to come out and do the old trade. So in order not to cause any embarrassment to her husband she is not given any number, doesn't walk to the counter and only introduced by captains to the clients they know well.

I saw her only once at the counter when she was getting her $$$$$ before going off for the evening. Asked the Malay captain who is this pretty WL and he gave me the thumbs up!

Tip: Tell her to ride your bro.

Btw, I saw gal 183 when she was counting her $$$$$ before leaving too. There were stacks and stacks of RM$50
Old 27-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
raymondhung is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
This "No Number" is called Star. Formerly of Bluewave of many years ago before the renovations. Tia gong she is the wife of a local pai kia but due to recent debts she has to come out and do the old trade. So in order not to cause any embarrassment to her husband she is not given any number, doesn't walk to the counter and only introduced by captains to the clients they know well.

I saw her only once at the counter when she was getting her $$$$$ before going off for the evening. Asked the Malay captain who is this pretty WL and he gave me the thumbs up!

Btw, I saw gal 183 when she was counting her $$$$$ before leaving too. There were stacks and stacks of RM$50
This star before worked in Bluewave she worked in Geylang. A few customers
I know are aids positive fucked her raw . I think most of her customers already joined the aids club ,
Old 28-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Asked the Malay captain who is this pretty WL and he gave me the thumbs up!
GBW have melayu capitan meh? I have never encountered any in all my visits. I only know there is one ah neh capitan and the rest are all cinas.

I disagree on your no number WL STAR. I believe there are more than 1 no number WL as on separate occasions I have been offered by the capitans to take a no number WL for a session and they always claim it is a different from the previous one.
Old 28-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adam119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Star and 199 elva is the same person
Old 28-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
GBW have melayu capitan meh? I have never encountered any in all my visits. I only know there is one ah neh capitan and the rest are all cinas.

I disagree on your no number WL STAR. I believe there are more than 1 no number WL as on separate occasions I have been offered by the capitans to take a no number WL for a session and they always claim it is a different from the previous one.
The blackie captain is a Malay not an ah neh. His name is Fauzi. He is as dark as an ah neh but then again some malays are really black too. He and Ah Lee were previously from Continental spa and when it closed down they came over to GBW.

As for what the captains claim, take it with a pinch of salt. If not why else would da infamous 168 be getting so many clients. And on Star, she may very well be a different gal but from what was described here, tennis ball enhanced boobs etc definitely sounds like Star.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
johnedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobaby View Post
FR on G79
Name- Xiao Dong
Age 26 I think.
Looks 7/10

RTF - no! No french no rtf!

Xiao Dong is good looking but service nothing to shout about...
I remember the previous thread she does offer frenching... but i have no luck so far.... maybe not handsome enough....
Old 29-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
craftman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Bluewave.

FR for 78

Name: Stella
Look: 6
Boobs: Full B but like fake(a bit hard)
Massage: 7(Better than many)
BJ: 7(Keep going up and down)
FJ: 5(Norm Job)
No French, No AR, No BBBJ
Lick your body for 2mins.
RTF: Nothing much to shout for
Old 30-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam119 View Post
Star and 199 elva is the same person
Dropped in to GBW after my golf session and managed to get the angpai 199 Elva...... at 9pm!! And I was there like around 4pm..... not complaining though as I took a much needed nap at the movie room and was able to meet Elva in a refreshed state.

Btw Elva clarified she is not STAR or the no number WL.
Old 30-10-2013, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnedge View Post
Xiao Dong is good looking but service nothing to shout about...
I remember the previous thread she does offer frenching... but i have no luck so far.... maybe not handsome enough....

Haha... I won't bother again. Mediocre service can be gotten everywhere. .. like in NY Spa for eg. Anyway, if you don't mind so so service but good looks, 96 is a better bet. Vixen looks with heavy make up but one of the best looking in BW imho...
Old 30-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobaby View Post
Haha... I won't bother again. Mediocre service can be gotten everywhere. .. like in NY Spa for eg. Anyway, if you don't mind so so service but good looks, 96 is a better bet. Vixen looks with heavy make up but one of the best looking in BW imho...
96 is indeed tall with heavy makeup and sharp features. First glance you may think that she is a prc. She has a pretty sexy outfit, a top with plenty of holes that show off her bra and assets. Once inside the room, the disappointment kind of starts. Talks a lot n very boastful. She takes pride that one of her regular customer finds her only for her mouth hahaha. Her bbbj is good, one thing is she rotates ur cock in a circular motion. Dat feels kinda good but the rest of her services are pretty lacking, same as your observation.
Old 30-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
96 is indeed tall with heavy makeup and sharp features. First glance you may think that she is a prc. She has a pretty sexy outfit, a top with plenty of holes that show off her bra and assets. Once inside the room, the disappointment kind of starts. Talks a lot n very boastful. She takes pride that one of her regular customer finds her only for her mouth hahaha. Her bbbj is good, one thing is she rotates ur cock in a circular motion. Dat feels kinda good but the rest of her services are pretty lacking, same as your observation.

Does she offer CIM? maybe will go and visit her, its been awhile since i last went to BW.....
Old 30-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Her looks and dressing are deceiving. I booked her after seeing her for the first time. She said the same thing after seeing me about her BBBJ skill. But why the heavy make-up? Obviously her face is not smooth and she may have wrinkles or pimples and try to hide it from her customers. She even claimed that she worked everyday including weekends. Wah, really so hardworking or another boastful word from her, I wondered?
Old 30-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnedge View Post
Does she offer CIM? maybe will go and visit her, its been awhile since i last went to BW.....
This is what she said to me before.....but I never tried with her....she totally ruin my mood for the day as she don't do frenching. Bros that love frenching please beware.
Old 30-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

hmm..... bro jnudes, maybe i will try once just to try her legendary BBBJ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1