The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Any good Korean?
Old 16-10-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried soo jin from heavenclub?
Old 17-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Tried first Korean from Heaven club. Wanted to see Jae, but when the door opened, she looks like the other girl Joey. Too bad we had no chemistry. I was turned off by the smoking floor of the hotel. Room A/C was warm. She was not warm and inviting. I paid my dues .... and left. Will hunt for others that looks inviting.
Old 17-10-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

It’s hilarious to see Bros here actually believing these fake ‘Koreans’ here are real Koreans. These girls are Mongolians or Kazakhs girls faking as Korean lah. Please lah, have some common sense lah. You all really think real Korean girls will come sell their pussy at these type of prices? It’s machiam like Sg girl go malaysia and sell their pussy at a much lower price. Use your brain and think, possible or not ?
Old 01-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
if bro king goes back to KR, most likely he will update us...
wont leave us hanging without proper closure...
is only scared he stuck at changi cannot go back...
This comes a little late but the bros who have been wondering what happened to bro king/Tom, he’s locked up in Changi now. Just got to know about it last night when I was having dinner with a couple of his former girls in Seoul. One of them showed me the news article about his arrest. It was on one of our local Chinese dailies, nothing on the English front (I tried searching).
Old 01-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
junsukesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
This comes a little late but the bros who have been wondering what happened to bro king/Tom, he’s locked up in Changi now. Just got to know about it last night when I was having dinner with a couple of his former girls in Seoul. One of them showed me the news article about his arrest. It was on one of our local Chinese dailies, nothing on the English front (I tried searching).
Is it this?:

https://www.toutiaoabc.com/index.php...iew&nid=673630
Old 01-11-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
sad, hope he comes out soon...
Old 01-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junsukesg View Post
Yes, this is it bro. Good find.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Now we know where Tom goes & how it happens.
Still remember how he hosts & receives his clients at upscale hotels.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so.. there's no way to taste a real kimchi now..
Old 05-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Ayuki?
Old 06-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
stevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros, anyone tried Iconick girl Ayuki?
very tempted to try, she looks like my high school friend that I wanna chase. haha.

any FR?
Old 07-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
It’s hilarious to see Bros here actually believing these fake ‘Koreans’ here are real Koreans. These girls are Mongolians or Kazakhs girls faking as Korean lah. Please lah, have some common sense lah. You all really think real Korean girls will come sell their pussy at these type of prices? It’s machiam like Sg girl go malaysia and sell their pussy at a much lower price. Use your brain and think, possible or not ?
It’s already a known fact. Can u just let us play out our fantasies. Jeez
Old 07-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevekuint View Post
hi bros, anyone tried Iconick girl Ayuki?
very tempted to try, she looks like my high school friend that I wanna chase. haha.

any FR?
You are in high school? Wah bro, also good la. Start young lol
Old 08-11-2018, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
Heard b4 her gals are mongolians.
But their photos look pretty ... no wonder 拿鸡🐔 also cannot tahan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1